Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Cctc Expert Is Here - Graphics/Video Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Cctc Expert Is Here (735 Views)

In Need Of A Graphics Expert / Camtasia Expert Needed / I Need An Expert On Photoshop And Firewokrs For Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctc Expert Is Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2013
call for your cctv, pabx intercom, burglary alarm, audio mic, networking consultant
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 9:09pm On Mar 25, 2021
@ dontai and @Mayorla,
Thia thread is what i meant by " a dead thread in a less popular section"
So we'll use this thread...
Note: i'll just drop the ones i know, you choose...ask your questions here....Like i said, everything depends on your capital at hand, your determination level and the risk you can take
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 9:15pm On Mar 25, 2021
I have to get up early tomorrow....
So i'll give a summary when i'm free tomorrow.....hopefully before 12noon....
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by dontai(m): 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zabiboy:
I have to get up early tomorrow....
So i'll give a summary when i'm free tomorrow.....hopefully before 12noon....
thanks, please keep us posted, God bless
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Mayorla: 11:37pm On Mar 25, 2021
Zabiboy:
@ dontai and @Mayorla,
Thia thread is what i meant by " a dead thread in a less popular section"
So we'll use this thread...
Note: i'll just drop the ones i know, you choose...ask your questions here....Like i said, everything depends on your capital at hand, your determination level and the risk you can take
Okay, Thanks..
Awaiting your response
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 10:31am On Mar 26, 2021
like i said, in the world today, you need money to make money....most of the stuffs i'll be posting can be used as a side hustle and so Number 1 is very vital...
1) Very important, learn a skill that doesn't necessarily require your physical presence to get it delivered ( graphic designs, A.I, web-design, programming, video editing and others)...this is a long term goal tho...but it's important..
2)Digital agriculture.....(most legit ones pay 20-30% ROI in 6 months..so you need to invest more to gain well)...you can check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options
3) buying stocks....( what you need here is research...if you think a company would grow bigger due to it's services, you can buy their shares and make profit, ...i think in Nigeria, one if the best stocks to buy is bank stocks) ...There's a thread for it on Nairaland too..
4) buying and selling of domain names ...this one needs creativity and liltle marketing skills https://www.nairaland.com/6464400/abc-making-money-online-buying
5) crypto trading....( needs lil experience tho...but it's not hard...platforms like etoro offers you the opportunity to copy experienced people's trades)....There's a thread for it on Nairaland too...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 10:35am On Mar 26, 2021
6)This one is tricky but you have to be smart....you can also make some quick bucks from Platforms like racksterli( i'm not recommending them, i'm just using them as an example)...
I came across a thread in the investment section where someone posted a site that pays 3% or so per day and many people were calling it scam...YES, it's a scam, but truth is, it'll take the owners minimum of two months to get back the money they used to start up the site and everything(domain, hosting, web-development, payments for the first set of people etc)...considering the fact that they get only few customers for the first few months...so if the money is something you can loose, you can try it...
Back to the thread, it was created early January and by ending of February, most people who said it was scam, after seeing that the guy has been cashing out, became interested....it finally crashed this march...Stuffs like this, if you cut greed and go for one cycle( one month) you are good to go.....i did racksterlli for just one month, even tho it continued paying, i knew it'll crash one day so i left, even if it stays for the next one year, i'm not going back....so you can also use this to your advantage....
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 10:40am On Mar 26, 2021
These are the ones i'v done and still doing....it depends on your capital and your risk level...
some people would also tell you of "Affiliate Marketing" but i don't seem to have an interest there....if it interests you, you can try it out....
Aso, if you are good at writing, you can check out Amazon kindle ( the one i.lengend said he does)....i dont know how it works
No free money anywhere....it is what it is fam....you have to keep grinding
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by dontai(m): 8:03pm On Mar 26, 2021
Zabiboy:
These are the ones i'v done and still doing....it depends on your capital and your risk level...
some people would also tell you of "Affiliate Marketing" but i don't seem to have an interest there....if it interests you, you can try it out....
Aso, if you are good at writing, you can check out Amazon kindle ( the one i.lengend said he does)....i dont know how it works
No free money anywhere....it is what it is fam....you have to keep grinding
whao! thanks Fam. I'm a bit interested in that Bitcoin of a thing, hope it worth it?
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
dontai:
whao! thanks Fam. I'm a bit interested in that Bitcoin of a thing, hope it worth it?

sure...but you have to be patient as it's long term stuff...
100k bitcoin this time last year is now 2M+ now....and also, what 100k naira would have done for you by this time last year, you'll need more than 120k to it now if not more...
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
@ junnior, check this thread
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by dontai(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Zabiboy:

sure...but you have to be patient as it's long term stuff...
100k bitcoin this time last year is now 2M+ now....and also, what 100k naira would have done for you by this time last year, you'll need more than 120k to it now if not more...
thanks Fam I'm learning.
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Mayorla: 3:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zabiboy:
like i said, in the world today, you need money to make money....most of the stuffs i'll be posting can be used as a side hustle and so Number 1 is very vital...
1) Very important, learn a skill that doesn't necessarily require your physical presence to get it delivered ( graphic designs, A.I, web-design, programming, video editing and others)...this is a long term goal tho...but it's important..
2)Digital agriculture.....(most legit ones pay 20-30% ROI in 6 months..so you need to invest more to gain well)...you can check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/5358517/digital-agriculture-investment-platforms-options
3) buying stocks....( what you need here is research...if you think a company would grow bigger due to it's services, you can buy their shares and make profit, ...i think in Nigeria, one if the best stocks to buy is bank stocks) ...There's a thread for it on Nairaland too..
4) buying and selling of domain names ...this one needs creativity and liltle marketing skills https://www.nairaland.com/6464400/abc-making-money-online-buying
5) crypto trading....( needs lil experience tho...but it's not hard...platforms like etoro offers you the opportunity to copy experienced people's trades)....There's a thread for it on Nairaland too...
Please do you have a link to the thread for the Stock buying?
Thanks, really appreciate your efforts
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Zabiboy: 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mayorla:
Please do you have a link to the thread for the Stock buying?
Thanks, really appreciate your efforts
It's popular in the investment section
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by Junnior: 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Zabiboy:
@ junnior, check this thread
Thank you
Re: Cctc Expert Is Here by millennialaku2: 11:26am On Apr 19, 2021
AliyuMuktarD you sent me a mail to an address i no longer have access to. what's up

(1) (Reply)

Attention : Attend A One Day Training/workshop In Cinematography In Portharcourt / Sony A350 With 18-70mm Lens,two Batteries And An External Flash / Graphic Artist/ Motion Graphic Designer/ Film & Video Editor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.