Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Michael Owen:arsenal Not A Top 4 Team - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Michael Owen:arsenal Not A Top 4 Team (508 Views)

Akin Alabi Spotted With Micheal Owen / Michael Owen Prediction Between Southampton And Liverpool / Michael Owen: Ozil Is An Arsenal Flop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Michael Owen:arsenal Not A Top 4 Team by Designature: 10:04am On Sep 28, 2013
Michael Owen: Arsenal Are Not A Top 4 Team.

"From the start I had my reservations. They seemed not to be spending but then came up with one big investment right at the end of the transfer window,"Owen wrote in his column for the Daily Telegraph.

"When I look at a squad I see a decent collection of players but not a top-four operation.

From the back: the goalkeeper, Wojciech Szczesny is capable but I would have the keeper of all the other top teams ahead of Arsenal’s.

"In defence, Arsenal are decent, but again none of their back four would make a composite Premier League XI.

"If I look right the way through the Arsenal team, with a view to picking an all-star side from the top six clubs, I would struggle to nominate one Arsenal player. Mesut Ozil is the only one who would have a chance."

→So now players are judged by how big their names are and not how they perform on the pitch according to Owen.

→ who knew Özil before 2010 World cup, not even tou Owen.

HOW THE Bleep HAVE YOU BECOME A PUNDIT?
Re: Michael Owen:arsenal Not A Top 4 Team by Syenite(m): 10:46am On Sep 28, 2013
I never knew Owen was this daft.Blind analysis. It is ur useless ManU who are currently struggling for a Europa league spot that is a top 4 team abi.Arsenal will break u haters hearts dis season.

1 Like

Re: Michael Owen:arsenal Not A Top 4 Team by goodpath: 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
It is good most pundits are given Arsenal no room for top four or winning any trophy.It takes off the pressure from them.Come to think of it,is michael oven an analyst?working for sky sport doesnt make him one because he is a briton and we know d'politics involved.Shege dan iska

(1) (Reply)

'balotelli Will Never Change' / The David Moyes Problem / Mourinho 'arguably The Best Manager In The World', Says Pardew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.