Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! (650 Views)

Return The Quality Of Coca Cola / Please Where Can I Get Beeswax And Activated Charcoal / Flour Quality Of Identify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by lanre2009: 11:36am On Sep 28, 2013
I am planning to go into the exportation of HARDWOOD CHARCOAL very soon and i would like ideas from members here how i can check locally for the quality of the charcoal (as regards moisture content, ash content, etc) before i send them out for export.

Every idea/help would be highly appreciated.
Re: How Can I Check For The Quality Of Wood Charcoal!!! Pls Help!!! by callybi: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2013
lanre2009: I am planning to go into the exportation of HARDWOOD CHARCOAL very soon and i would like ideas from members here how i can check locally for the quality of the charcoal (as regards moisture content, ash content, etc) before i send them out for export.

Every idea/help would be highly appreciated.

We can sell hard wood charcoal to you, our information :
Phone: +2348161 346 746
+2348057 381 319
Crystalproduce_merchants@yahoo.com and thebigone00456@hotmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Gas,stove Or Firewood,which U Prefer / Making Blue Cheese Potato Salad / Shop All You Want Online Without Using Your Mastercard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.