Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Gossip Girl Fan Page - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gossip Girl Fan Page (5980 Views)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2013
This is calling on all the fans of the renown teen drama "Gossip Girl". Let's talk about it. Our favorite characters,the heroes and heroines,the plot,casting,etc.

Yes,the show may have ended,but the memory is still fresh! So guys,bring it on! Let's talk about it! cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Yay!!!
Finally!

My best character has to be Blair Waldorf! I was almost becoming a real life Blair while reading the series.
I love her bitchy, queen bee attitude. I adore her fashion sense, her poise, her graceful and scandalous way life. And best of all her authority. She mwah.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
lol Mr danhamphrey was gnna create this fan page lyk u suggested but gues u beat me to it smiley
@Nomskio i luved blair too(mostly for her high fashion sense and she was funny smtyms) but honestly i felt she was too childish n shallow smtyms and i just didnt get why she was always disloyal to serena because of boys,clothes,frnds etc(even tho they were bestfrnds).
but chuck bass!!! grin ,gosh i luved dat dude. I loved how he ws always real and never hide the fact that he was rich

i also didnt lyk the fact dat dan's dad moved into serena's mom's place.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
@danhamphrey can u update me on wat happened with dan and blair's relationship?? Hvnt watched ever since they started hving their fling
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
I actually wanted you to create the thread,but maybe you delayed. wink

Anyway,it doesn't matter who create it. Let's come have fun here,gist,joke and share our view about the show.
chokl8candie: lol Mr danhamphrey was gnna create this fan page lyk u suggested but gues u beat me to it smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie: @danhamphrey can u update me on wat happened with dan and blair's relationship?? Hvnt watched ever since they started hving their fling
Nomski can brief you on that part. I haven't watched that yet.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
My favorite character is Dan Humprey,from where I coined my Nairaland ID. wink I like his 'lonely boy' attitude. He is usually cool,calm and funny.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sincerely,Blair could be b.itchy at times,but surprisingly,I find myself liking her b.itchy nature. Serena was more cool and calm than Blair. She is easy-going and can be kind to a fault.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: I actually wanted you to create the thread,but maybe you delayed. wink

Anyway,it doesn't matter who create it. Let's come have fun here,gist,joke and share our view about the show.
lol, i dun mind who creates the thread at all smiley...
I jx thot u'd b a lil uncomfortable creating the it cz ur a guy. I hv male friends who dun evn wnna hear me suggest to them to watch or evn tlk abt it cz they think its a girly series but the title is deceptive. There are 5 lead characters n 3 of them are guys ie nate,dan and chuck so i dunno wat dey mean by its too girly undecided
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Nomski can brief you on that part. I haven't watched that yet.
lool! Seriously ? The series hs bn long done n u hvnt evn watched dat part yet ....which episode did u last watch?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: My favorite character is Dan Humprey,from where I coined my Nairaland ID. wink I like his 'lonely boy' attitude. He is usually cool,calm and funny.
its dan hamPHrey , not hamPrey grin ....thank me laterwink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:
lool! Seriously ? The series hs bn long done n u hvnt evn watched dat part yet ....which episode did u last watch?
Damn! Can you believe? Out of the 6 seasons,I have only watched two,i.e season 1 and 3(I bought season 2 and 3 at the same time,but didn't know the season 2 wasn't playing and I ended up watching season 3 alone). I was so annoyed. I thought I was cheated. These days,I rarely have time to,otherwise,I would have watched the remaining seasons. Let's talk about the ones we have watched. Would catch up with you people.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: Nomski can brief you on that part. I haven't watched that yet.
it was a sweet relationship. Blair was pregnant for Chuck but was marrying someone else. When she had an accident and lost the baby, Dan was there for her, he showed her such compassion that feelings had to spring up from both sides. Blair was used to the normal routine of fighting, jeopardizing , showoff and intense rounds of make-up sex with Chuck that she forgot that some guys could be as romantic as Dan, he wrote her poems and literally adored her.

The only problem was that it was too much of a rebound relationship. Dan was trying to replace Serena and Blair was trying to replace Chuck. There was too much history and resistance so eventually they went back to their soulmates.

1 Like

Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
it was a sweet relationship. Blair was pregnant for Chuck but was marrying someone else. When she had an accident and lost the baby, Dan was there for her, he showed her such compassion that feelings had to spring up from both sides. Blair was used to the normal routine of fighting, jeopardizing , showoff and intense rounds of make-up sex with Chuck that she forgot that some guys could be as romantic as Dan, he wrote her poems and literally adored her.
You see why I like Dan? wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:
its dan hamPHrey , not hamPrey grin ....thank me laterwink
You know,the British version and the American version of the name differ. Thanks anyway. wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: You see why I like Dan? wink
Yeah. I liked him towards the end anyways cause the writers made him a sweet character. In the novels, he was a pot smoking weird tattooed poem writer obsessed with Vanessa and writing poems. He was a real tool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
*modified*
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2013
why do i get the feeling ur alot lyk dan humphrey in person? I hope im not too far from the truth smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
thnx for the update darling. since dan^^^ hsnt seen most of the episodes lets tlk abt the 1st and 3rd seasons alone so he doesnt feel left out
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nomski0(f): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:
thnx for the update darling. since dan^^^ hsnt seen most of the episodes lets tlk abt the 1st and 3rd seasons alone so he doesnt feel left out
Does That means he doesnt know who Gossip girl is?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
dan is lyk the ideal guy. Intelligent, sweet, thoughtful and calm. It ws kindda awkward seeing him and blair together since they both hv such contrusting personalities but gues opposites reali attract afterall
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
Yeah. I liked him towards the end anyways cause the writers made him a sweet character. In the novels, he was a pot smoking weird tattooed poem writer obsessed with Vanessa and writing poems. He was a real tool
You are right. He was really so obsessed with Vanessa,even though he knew the were just bestfriends.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
lol ..i doubt he does. But lets not reveal it to him just yet cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:
why do i get the feeling ur alot lyk dan humphrey in person? I hope im not too far from the truth smiley
You are not far from the truth. I am very much like Dan in real life. Nomski can attest to that. wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: You know,the British version and the American version of the name differ.
kk ...NOTED smiley
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
No,sweetie. It isn't like that. I said it earlier that I have watched season 1 and 3 completely. It's remain seasons 2,4,5,6,and if not due to lack of time,I would very much like to watch them.
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Danhumprey: You are not far from the truth. I am very much like Dan in real life. Nomski can attest to that. wink
reali? shocked
u guys noe each other prior nairaland?
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:41pm On Sep 28, 2013
Nomski0:
At one time,Gossip Girl was revealed to have been Dan himself. Did I beat you two to it? wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
chokl8candie:
reali? shocked
u guys noe each other prior nairaland?
Well,uhmmmmmm,let's not deviate to that. Ok? wink
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Danhumprey: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
Who really was Gossip girl? cool
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by mrdrizzy(m): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
dis series is done and dusted,though i lved it alot..deres really no need for this thread much..
Re: Gossip Girl Fan Page by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:
dis series is done and dusted,though i lved it alot..deres really no need for this thread much..
well the series myt be done and dusted but to sm of us its not over cz i hvnt seen all the episodes. There's no harm in discussing jx cuz its over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gotv Adds Three New Free-to-air Channels / Gotv e48-32 Error And Searching For Signal Very Rampant And So Annoying / The Success Of "udeme" Guinness Advert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.