Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market (24672 Views)

Anti Selfie Drugs Now In The Market ( Photo) / Five Types Of Leg You Will See In The Market Place. / How Has Nairaland Affected The Price Of Garri In The Market? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by buoye1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2013
Wooooooooow!!!!!!Naija nd their brain........Aba boys no go kiLl us finsh.......I go try buy 4 ma stubborn rats...........haleluyAaaaaaaah
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nice product....should be tried out n tested on some guinea pigs on here like tha lumpieshiitie ngbantiiyahydra...or da illungunrodent always rantin from behind....talk 'bout me onesie personally holding da syringe,savvy...
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by donsmall94(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
lol
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by moscobabs(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2013
what if the mosquitoes get task force among them
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by BabaEleko(m): 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
So Rats na JTF in this case!!!!
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Stallion77(f): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2013
There is nothing we will not make something out of.... we are too special to divide. ...I love naija..." like" if u share a similar opinion.
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by fxx2: 4:45pm On Oct 17, 2013
residents of Sabin gari in kano should take note please.
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by mustaphagreens(m): 4:46pm On Oct 17, 2013
searay: Why is people so so bads like this. If they brought out this boko haram pesticide, is it not going to kills everybody in the country. God helps us. RIP to the dead.
lol...my sister there's no need to fear. It's meant for pests not humans and i doubt u'r!
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by bebechuks: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Lie
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by kabba7(m): 5:06pm On Oct 17, 2013
snika: Boko Haram Pesticide.

Proudly sponsored by
ASP Buhari
ASP Tinubu
ASP..»»GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.»»»

Wait, what was the question again? grin
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by TheKingsQueen: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Rubbish and very insensitive marketing strategy. Whoever conceived this idea, does he/she think people would actually go for this product? In this Nigeria? For where!
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by bluerange(f): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
it does exists and sells for N100, it was first GHANA BOMB, then FINAL BOMB and now BOKO HARAM , it seems is the same manufacturer because the 3 has got the same packaging but different names.
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by lastmessenger: 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2013
Ignorance
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by THANKGODAZI: 5:20pm On Oct 17, 2013
the next 1 will be Goodluck super pack idome .. Watin we no go see 4 dis country.lolz
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by tomzman: 5:21pm On Oct 17, 2013
What won't one see in this entity called Nigeria. Whoever thought of this idea must be the dumbest being of the century. Mtchew!
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by oilyngbati(m): 5:35pm On Oct 17, 2013
Boko haram got their inspiration from Awolawo's rat poison grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by psucc(m): 6:01pm On Oct 17, 2013
That's nigeria's power of ingenuity. It's pure marketing in action.
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by gudnex22(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2013
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Rexyl(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2013
Name means a lot in branding a product. No wonder that name represents the brand that destroys. The name is just being properly defined for people that don't know its real meaning. It just an eye opener to people who are being brainwashed to support the devil bearing the name. It is a shame for people that rejoice in a killer name.
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by smoothicon(m): 6:09pm On Oct 17, 2013
full picture

Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 17, 2013
copyright infringement
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by dejavume: 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
I GUESS IF ONE OF THE RAT KILLER PRODUCER'S FAMILY WAS KILLED BY BOKO HARAM,HE WONT HAVE GIVEN IT BOKO HARAM RAT KILLER
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Decryptor(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2013
Na wah for this business strategy o!

Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by searay(m): 7:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Fear catch me for this thing on top of this my post oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by IYANGBALI: 7:16pm On Oct 17, 2013
Temismith: Naija oooo, U̶̲̥̅̊ won't tear my belle with laff grin grin hian. Boko wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ kill thousands of humans go blot out d generations of rats.
I only saw your name,I didn't see wot you wrote,your name is soooooooooo sweet,are you as sweet as your name?PLS BE MINE
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by sopoundz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2013
Even saw Whatsapp perfume. 9ja smh
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
hunter2,1:
This is morally wrong, are they comparing the slain nigerians to mosquitoes, bokoharam is an enemy not a model.
+1
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by psychologist(m): 8:56pm On Oct 17, 2013
Nomski0:
Dont forget the 2go bread product
lyka dz?

Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by hikmoj(m): 9:22pm On Oct 17, 2013
adepojuot: Boko haram prayer point,father turn me to boko haram to all my enemies.
remenba 2 tel God make e no let ur enemies use JTF as prayer point against U
Re: Boko Haram Pesticide In The Market by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2013
I hate English! angry
Queen Eliza come and take your 'kaya'!we don't want

searay: Why is people so so bads like this. If they brought out this boko haram pesticide, is it not going to kills everybody in the country. God helps us. RIP to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Annoying Moments Have You Had? / I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others / See The Huge Python Killed By Workers At Our Site Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.