Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others (24760 Views)

Health Is More Important Than Wealth!!! / Free Seminar On Wealth On 25t Sept 2011 / (Doc)Efcc Stops Payments To And From Nospecto,Wealth Solution,Sefteg and Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by braidecono(m): 1:09pm On Jun 05, 2007
dear highlanders i want to ask this honourable board if they have heard about some new investment schemes like pennywise investment, wealth solutions and a host of others. pls verify if this scheme is really working out or its just another board of skimmers. please bring in your contributions so dat i will know if it is a wise and profitable venture.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Reverend(m): 1:11pm On Jun 05, 2007
Why ask the question when you know the answer?

You will never make any money with these schemes! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by MILITIA(f): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2007
Advanced 419! angry
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by holyeye(m): 1:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
i go tell u tru e dey work well well. no dull ursef if u get money, it is worth d risk.
My paddy just cash 600k yestday. life generally na risk. try wit small money and u go dey increase from there.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by papagiddy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 07, 2007
go and read the ribune newspaper of today, for infor about pennywise ok?? grin
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Thoye: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2007
My guy, when you woke up today, you have no assurance that you will get back home safely,so i am giving you this advice,try it. It is a risk but it is worth it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by papagiddy(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2007
its a long story, it just that pennywise boss was interviewed on this scheme called pennywise, pls just get the newspaper . Tribune newspaper 7 june, 2007 page 40. pls just use your discretion and do what your spirit has you to . actually i ve invesrtment with them that i can not be sayin on this forum, less some mumu head will be sayin am there agent, to the glory of God, all my investment in all these hyips has turned out GOOOOOOD, God help you!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by purityjay: 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2020
Hello, please does anyone have any idea if wealth investment is allowed to be discussed here ? yes I will like to be currently information of pennywise wealth investment and how real and genuine it is, thnx
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by uzowizzy2020: 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2020
Please go ahead and explain. We are here to help each other with vital and reliable information.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by mrnwas(m): 4:11pm On May 14, 2020
Its the best investment platform around. They've been in business for years now!

If you have the required amount, invest it

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Chidonsky: 6:37pm On May 18, 2020
mrnwas:
Its the best investment platform around. They've been in business for years now!

If you have the required amount, invest it
for how long have they been existing?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by mrnwas(m): 12:11am On Jun 07, 2020
Since 2007
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Stylw(m): 1:19am On Jun 24, 2020
How long have they been online for??

Is anyone here that that got scammed from them ??
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Silvani(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
papagiddy:
its a long story, it just that pennywise boss was interviewed on this scheme called pennywise, pls just get the newspaper . Tribune newspaper 7 june, 2007 page 40. pls just use your discretion and do what your spirit has you to . actually i ve invesrtment with them that i can not be sayin on this forum, less some mumu head will be sayin am there agent, to the glory of God, all my investment in all these hyips has turned out GOOOOOOD, God help you!!!

Are you still with Pennywise Wealth Management?
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Ezinwa25(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Silvani:

Are you still with Pennywise Wealth Management?
I'm with them right now

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Ezinwa25(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
uzowizzy2020:
Please go ahead and explain. We are here to help each other with vital and reliable information.

You invest in the company,

The least amount you can invest is $100.

They in turn pay you 2% of your investment daily.

You withdraw into your own bitcoin wallet every four days. You can also withdraw whenever you want to.

At the end of three months, you can withdraw your capital as well.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by viviansteph: 10:00am On Jul 01, 2020
Pennywise Wealth Management is so legit. I started last month. Coming here seeing that it has been on since 2007, I feel like crying. Better late than never. If you need steps to join, I can put you through. Just send me a mail.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Ouzidi77(m): 4:08am On Jul 04, 2020
viviansteph:
Pennywise Wealth Management is so legit. I started last month. Coming here seeing that it has been on since 2007, I feel like crying. Better late than never. If you need steps to join, I can put you through. Just send me a mail.

E b like say make I cry pass u oh, coming here to see that they have been around since 2007... Am feeling down.. I should have been making money since... So sad�� and � for myself...
Please is there any other.. I dey vex I need to make money...
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Donclique(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2020
viviansteph:
Plz can u put me through?am interested.
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 05, 2020
L

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by oceanicocean200: 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2020
Pennywise Wealth Management is a leading Global Investment company.

About Us
Retiring, buying a home, having a child—these are exciting life moments that come with so many financial questions. Our tools and experts are here to help guide you along the way.
Penny Wise Wealth Management is a leading global investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions and individuals.

PWM is committed to providing a complete, balanced financial solution and building sound financial security to enable our customers to live and share their dreams with the next generation

At (Penny-wise Wealth Management), meeting and exceeding client expectations is the basis of our success and our reputation. We’ve built our organization around our clients’ needs, focusing on what serves, not what sells, and demonstrating trust and integrity in every action we take on our clients’ behalf. These measures have led to the success that matters most to us: highly satisfied clients and enduring client relationships, across the World

It's an UK based platform affiliated with standard chartered Bank London where u investment with minimum investment amount of 100$.

*How is Pennywise regulated to keep investors’ money safe?*

Pennywise Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisory, incorporated in England and Wales with limited liability by Royal Charter 1853, under reference No. ZC18.

Pennywise offers Advice and Investment as a fiduciary, and we help you manage your money. We do this work as a legal entity—Pennywise Wealth Management LLC, which is a-registered investment Company. Your money is protected and insuring investors up to $900,000 (including $450,000 in claims for cash).

Penny Wise Wealth Management businesses and investment span chemicals & materials, aerospace & mechatronics, solar energy, finance, leisure & lifestyle, and construction. Through the integration of our growing number of affiliate enterprises worldwide, we are harnessing the power of sustainable, quality-driven growth to continue enhancing the value we bring to our customers.

WHY choose Penny Wise Wealth Management?

PWM is designed to help customers achieve the optimal expected returns at every level of risk from their investments. We set out to make investing more efficient—and we have. With our platform, your investment returns can get a boost of 3.5% daily.

Remember when you got your first paycheck? That was probably the first moment when you saw the sizable difference between what you earned and what you actually took home.

There’s a parallel to investing here. Often, there is a gap between the amount your Investment earns (your investment returns) – and what actually lands into your pocket (your investment returns). But unlike the withholdings from your paycheck, that investment gap is something you can mitigate.

Pennywise Wealth Management is designed to help you keep those investment returns that can be—and often are—gobbled up by excessive fees, poor investor behavior (i.e. market timing or uncompensated risk from poor diversification), and other inefficiencies like poor tax strategies.

In fact, that’s the fundamental reason Pennywise Wealth Management exist: To offer you a better, more effective and ultimately more rewarding way to invest.

How would you like to get started?
Go ahead and join the smart, modern way to invest.

"How it works"

1. Active email
2. Active phone No.
3. Then a referral link.
4. Means of identification (Voter's Card, International Passport,National ID, Driver's Licence)

Create an ewallet ( Crypto currency) (Luno wallet and Buycoin for bitcoin, Perfect money and Payeer
A vaild means of ID would be use for verification.

Note: All these means of identification may not be needed to start on the PWM but would be used to verify your cryptowallet.

*How to make a deposit?*
You can use any of the available payment options to make your investment deposit. Bitcoin,Perfect Money or Payeer.

BItcoin: You are required to login to your account section and go to new deposit to get a unique bitcoin number generated by your account.From your bitcoin wallet make a deposit of the amount you wish to invest with Pennywise wealth management to our bitcoin address in your account section. Please note that the bitcoin wallet address last for 1 hour. You can sign out and login again to get a new bitcoin wallet address if you are unable to finish the payment within 1 hour.

Perfect Money: You are required to click on perfect money and fill the details and confirm your payment. To ensure that your investment deposit is credited to your account immediately click on "CONTINUE" after completing the payment.

Payeer: You are required to click on payeer and fill the details and confirm your payment and click Checkout. To ensure that your investment deposit is credited to your account immediately click on "CONTINUE" after completing the payment.

*Registration into Pennywise*
Registration is free and any prospect investor who register is automatic given $10 worth #4500.00 as registration bonus and upon deposit/investing the amount invested is added together with your registration bonus which generate 2.50% rate of daily return of any of your investment capital.

*Amount Required for Investment:*
The minimum investment amount/capital required to start this Investment $100 calculated on the current rate of dollar at that point in time which could be equivalent to #46,000 or less in Nigeria currency exclude Ewallet charges and you earn $2.5 but $2 now because of Pandemic of your $100 Investment but if your invested capital which is equivalent to 50k including Ewallet charges gives you above $100 at the end when sent to Pennywise for crediting of your Pennywise Investment account then you stand the chance to earn more as your daily returns of yourur investment.

How to make a withdrawal?

Deposit withdrawal: you can withdraw your complete active deposit after 90 days period from the date of your last deposit. To withdraw your deposits, go to Deposits on your dashboard and click on Withdraw button. If your deposits are available for withdraw, you will see a form where you can enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your deposits and submit the request.

Returns withdrawal: you can withdraw your returns as soon as it reached the minimum limit of $20. To withdraw your returns, go to Returns on your dashboard and click on Withdraw button. You will see a form where you can enter the amount you wish to withdraw from your returns and submit the request.this can be done either daily, weekly, or monthly.

Please note that it may take up to 7 days to complete your withdrawal request.

*Note* it is not a compulsory for referral. this is advisable for focused minded people.

If you are interested email me irich40me@gmail.com
Re: I Need Your Advice On Wealth Solutions, Pennywise Investment Scheme And Others by DustnSheaButter: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2020
The pennywise that trended in 2007 closed down in 2008. The current Pennywise wealth management is an illegal clone of a legit company called pennywise investment

Check out the links below

https://tbbob.com/scams/pennywise-wealth-management-review

https://nairametrics.com/2017/07/26/are-these-4-of-the-worst-ponzi-schemes-in-nigerian-history/

(1) (Reply)

See The Huge Python Killed By Workers At Our Site Today / If You Cannt Laugh .vol 2 / The Founder Of Glock Handguns, Gaston Glock, Dies At 94

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.