Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,308 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Lost My Best Friend - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Lost My Best Friend (631 Views)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / How He Killed His Best Friend Over a Girl / My Escapades With My Best Friend's Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Best Friend by johnnieode(m): 5:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
I regrettably announce the death of a friend, guardian and a companion. He is survived by no one but me.

We grew up together like siblings from the same parents, we took our first steps together, and we played together in the dirt. He was like a brother to me, he was always there to protect me, he was always there to get me into trouble and then still there to get me out again. He would guide me jealousy because he never wanted anyone else to come between us. Who can ever ask for more?

Painfully, the cold hands of death have taken you from me. Death has taken you from me and left me roaming this earth without your presence around me, it’s so sad to see death come between us. I wouldn’t wish for a better companion and friend because you were perfect just the way you were.

Always for you my friend, I will keep you in my thoughts, I will carry you in my dreams, I will always remember those days we walked around in the park, how we chased and ran after birds in the meadow and I will tell the world how well we spent our lives together as best friends. Goodbye BRUNO, may your gentle soul rest in perfect peace… you have been a wonderful dog.

SOURCE==>> http://www.readerslodge.com/2013/09/i-lost-my-best-friend.html#more

(1) (Reply)

If Stranded On A Deserted Island, What Book Would It Be? / My Books: On Amazon And Some Other Online Bookstores Internationally. / Are You Between Ages 11 And 21? Do You Want To Be Published? This Is Your Chance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.