Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Have You Ever Pretended To Be Someone You're Not? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Have You Ever Pretended To Be Someone You're Not? (524 Views)

#photo: When You're On Your Way To Heaven And Then God Reads All Your Tweets / That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened because She's There / You're Not A True Nigerian If Yøu Dont Code This Pix? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Pretended To Be Someone You're Not? by PasD(m): 9:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
One of the days in NYSC camp benue, a corps member fainted and I pretended to be a doctor! Lol. The soldier so believed I was that they didn't ask for identification. It was late in the night and most corpers were sleeping. 'Where there was no doctor' someone had to pretend to be one! I was lucky the lad did not die in my hands. I did all I could. I used some of the techniques I only watched in the movies lol. The soldiers never stopped to talk about it...........many things happened that I cannot say here but the lad did not die that's the end point. Impersonation can be helpful and interesting sometimes o!

(1) (Reply)

Yes We Can / Lmao / “apc Will Make The Iphone 6 Readily Available For The Masses” – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.