Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

I Didn’t Get Any Recording Contract From Nigerian Idol-mercy Chinwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Didn’t Get Any Recording Contract From Nigerian Idol-mercy Chinwo (2026 Views)

I Didn’t Get Married To Olumide Because Of His Wealth – Dakore Akande / Jemiriye: Evicted From Nigerian Idol, Becomes An Int'l Star / Fab Hot Or Hot Mess? Mercy Chinwo's Outfit @ Omanwumi's Lasso Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Didn’t Get Any Recording Contract From Nigerian Idol-mercy Chinwo by 247tops(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
PORT Harcourt (Rivers State) born talented singer, Mercy Chinwo was the winner of the 2012 Nigerian Idol reality show. The pretty artiste who mesmerized millions of viewers with her fantastic vocal delivery and great performances, most notably, Fela Anikulapo’s Zombie, may not have lived up to the high expectations of Nigerians when she won the competition 17 months ago.Mercy, in an interview with ENCOMIUM Weekly revealed that the much publicized promise of a N7.5 million recording contract was never fulfilled to her by the organizers.She also added'I know their expectations are high and I want to use this medium to say I’m sorry for keeping you guys waiting.It’s a promise that I’ll drop some very good songs very shortly. It’s more like a one-man hustle right now for me. I’m proud to say it’s a one-man thing because if you don’t go through challenges you won’t know your strength.I’m a one-man standing. I am not in any record label, I am alone. I have to say the truth. I am not or was never tied to any record label. I get a producer do my song and keep the hustle going.

Re: I Didn’t Get Any Recording Contract From Nigerian Idol-mercy Chinwo by HezronLorraine(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2013
Don't believe this.But I still don't get why our telecommunications company have taken over the talent franchise.

Mtn-Projectfame.

Glo-Xfactor.

Airtel-Nigeria's got talent.

Etisalat-Nigerian Idol.
Re: I Didn’t Get Any Recording Contract From Nigerian Idol-mercy Chinwo by 247tops(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
i wonder o
Re: I Didn’t Get Any Recording Contract From Nigerian Idol-mercy Chinwo by 247tops(m): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
AWFUL

(1) (Reply)

All Hail The King Of Nigerian Pop (king Davido) / Photos: Dr Sid And Wife, Simi Holidaying In Caribbea / BIG SHAME: See The New American HERO That Will Receive An Award For....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.