Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. (7316 Views)

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by abdurrazaq(m): 11:05pm On Nov 10, 2013
In this year alone Eedris Abdulkareem had released songs like:
I go whooz you Ft. V-tek (this enjoys good airplay)
Moringa Ft. V-tek
Shekere Ft. Vector
Fela Ft. Femi Kuti.
He was also featured alongside Modenine & V-tek by DJ Vinnie on BAD GUY BALLER.
9ice on the hand had released Ike kan and life experience that I know of. Therefore, those two‘s position are not justified on your list OP.

Back to the topic, the following artistes are missing in the industry:
Jafaar, Nutty-Pin, BB (the fat lady with mad flows that used to be with OJB‘s pointbeat), Jazzman Olofin, Abounce, K-show & Six-o, Blaqsmith (Segun Agbede), Elajoe, Obiwon, Azeezat, Kash-11, 2phat, Lord of ajasa, Biglo, Azadus, Resonance (Chinwe ike crooner), 6foot plus, etc.
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Afam4eva(m): 11:57pm On Nov 10, 2013
It's funny how these musicians disapear without notice. I'm not surprised with the likes of Bigiano cos people like that usually just have one hit song and you don't see them for a long time. The next time you hear from them, they're telling you about how they're cooking something in the studio.

I'm surprised at Style Plus and they faded due to the fact that they called the bluff of those who told them that if they weren't in Lagos, they can't succeed musically. It seems those people were right.

Eedris Abdukareem can never be a musician to be reckoned with no matter how many songs he releases. No be curse. Music has just moved on without him. His friend, Tony Tetuila tried at least. He released some hit songs and went on a short break and came back with one song that goes thus "Ti oba tun kini ye le, awon kiniye ma jabo...do re mi fa so la ti do omo ele". Lol grin I think he can't keep up with the swagalicious music that peeps are releasing these days.

Mavelous Benji never had the opportunity to make it big. Before he went into oblivion, he was signed on to kennis music but they didn't help his career at all. Right now, his kind of song cannot sell in Nigeria.
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Faith93: 9:46am On Nov 11, 2013
homesteady: -Edris ke? Edris is still rapping oh!! But his songs don't use to see the light of the day! grin
-Ahh I remember that sky b - he sang Man babe grin
-Weird MC! It seems she's still singing!
-TY is now a professional photographer
-danfo drivers boys, I heard they are now mad grin
-faze!! Not heard of hi£ for a while now!
yh..does danfo drivers were even displaying madness wen dey were singn on t.v

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Dance Shoki / Interview With Daystar Choir's Music Director ( Phd In Drums) . / Nairalanders, Pls Rate My Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.