Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. (7291 Views)

8 Nigerian Musicians That Needed To Stop Making Music In 2016 / 2015 Top 20 Richest Nigerian Musicians, See Their Net Worth / Grammy:list Of Nigeria Musicians That Can Win The GRAMMY AWARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 10:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
In the Nigerian music industry, there are some artistes that really took the industry by a storm only for a very short period of time. Though some lasted a bit but were unable to maintain the momentum or keep up with the expectations of their fans. Some people like me have been asking about the whereabout of these artistes. Please if you know their where about, kindly let us know.
The list is as follows:
1). Mad Melon and Mountain Black.
(Danfo Drivers)
2). Sky B
3). Blackface
4). Tony Tetuila
5). Eedris Abdulkareem
6). Djinee
7). Faze
cool. Weird MC
9). T Y Bello
10) Mekoyo
11) Don Tom
12) Nice
13) Style PLUS
Etc!!!
I actually enjoyed some of the songs by these artistes. That is why I really need to know their whereabout.
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by kennybelle: 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2013
Donna their whereabts, buh u‘re actually right with d list. Lemme add mine:
Azadus
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
kennybelle: Donna their whereabts, buh u‘re actually right with d list. Lemme add mine:
Azadus
there are many of them. Azadus too! Lol
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by bigtt76(f): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
Blackface is back with N52 million deal for igboo! grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by djeezy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
Those are musicians who didn't move with the times. Maybe their kind of music cannot survive today's market.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by djeezy(m): 10:28pm On Sep 28, 2013
bigtt76: Blackface is back with N52 million deal for igboo! grin
Op meant their music/relevance.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by homesteady(m): 10:33pm On Sep 28, 2013
-Edris ke? Edris is still rapping oh!! But his songs don't use to see the light of the day! grin
-Ahh I remember that sky b - he sang Man babe grin
-Weird MC! It seems she's still singing!
-TY is now a professional photographer
-danfo drivers boys, I heard they are now mad grin
-faze!! Not heard of hi£ for a while now!

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Vivly(f): 10:57pm On Sep 28, 2013
Sky b- ma bebe, ma bebe ma bebe. You're the one that i'm calling. I'm calling baby i'm calling i'm calling now ma bebe
ogechi my girl, you promise me say, you no go go away even if say me i fall. Now you go away, who go show of the way a a. Ogechi my girl you make me go crazy.

4 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Tuntheycr7: 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
HenryQuest:
Nice
Weird Mc
What do u mean ?
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by iykemoney90(m): 11:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Bigiano...I no go fit invite una come my party make una no shayo...

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Lollz(f): 11:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
What do u mean ?
seconded!
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 28, 2013
Daddy Shokey
Tony One Week
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 3:39am On Sep 29, 2013
homesteady: -Edris ke? Edris is still rapping oh!! But his songs don't use to see the light of the day! grin
-Ahh I remember that sky b - he sang Man babe grin
-Weird MC! It seems she's still singing!
-TY is now a professional photographer
-danfo drivers boys, I heard they are now mad grin
-faze!! Not heard of hi£ for a while now!
grin grin grin lol! Danfo mad? Maybe na Marijuana cause am. Nowadays eh, marijuana does wonders for people. Lol
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 3:46am On Sep 29, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
What do u mean ?
maybe you should tell us the last time they released an song/album. Or if they did, how many people knew about it. Or the business organisation that they are their ambassadors. Guys that are inform at least have one or two business groups that singned them. I hope U can now understand what I mean. Bro, # no be mistake wey me de make, no be mistake oo, ee! #Nice, it has been a while joor!
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Awww, I miss style plus. Their music was the bomb back when I was schooling in naija. Every social night, we'd play their songs.

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Sky B grin grin=====>my babe grin grin
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by walexguru: 10:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
what of my guy 2shortz and African china
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
walexguru: what of my guy 2shortz and African china
ehee! Those ones too even though African China lasted shaa cos he really started on time. Let's not forget Obiwon.
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by BabaEleko(m): 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
@Henryquest . . . . U are definitely illiterate about Naija music. Blackface has been dropping some dope music since last year. If u not a fan or if u wrote him off then that's u. I'm a bonafide trybunal Soulja. Yeah! He fell off. He had his issue but we all human no one is immune to trials and tribulation.
U included 9ice and Eedris too The fact that u don't see this pple on the red carpet don't me they ain't putting out good music. Get ur facts right man.
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by lalaboi(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Eedris and 9ice should not be on the list. They have both put out records this year
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
Baba_Eleko: @Henryquest . . . . U are definitely illiterate about Naija music. Blackface has been dropping some dope music since last year. If u not a fan or if u wrote him off then that's u. I'm a bonafide trybunal Soulja. Yeah! He fell off. He had his issue but we all human no one is immune to trials and tribulation.
U included 9ice and Eedris too The fact that u don't see this pple on the red carpet don't me they ain't putting out good music. Get ur facts right man.
please what's the name of the album and tell me one song in it? Before you crucify me, read well! Even if they release albums, how many of us heard about them? We know artistes that are in form joor!

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by HenryQuest(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
lalaboi: Eedris and 9ice should not be on the list. They have both put out records this year
I don't know how else to stress this! It's not just about releasing albums but about the albums having what economists would call "market value" when 9ice was inform, do we need to be told that he released an album? These guys are no longer in form. #simple
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by lalaboi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
HenryQuest: I don't know how else to stress this! It's not just about releasing albums but about the albums having what economists would call "market value" when 9ice was inform, do we need to be told that he released an album? These guys are no longer in form. #simple

You should change your Heading then. No body will read your post, all they will see is the list and the heading which tells the whole story and give the first impression.

And people like SKY B, DOn TOM, and Mekoyo were never in form at any point time in the past two decades. . .neither did they have any "Market Value"... .certainly not Sky B. What is he looking for on that list?

Stop changing tones and just change the darn heading
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by JMOI: 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Presh of KC-Presh

2 Likes

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 01, 2013
991: Daddy Shokey
Tony One Week

Gbam... I miss Danfo Drivers most... heard one was killed during a robbery operation ... dunno how true but dose guys are IT
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Indifferent(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2013
You no longer hear from 9ice, Eedris & Faze? Where do u live sef? U probably a Wizkid fan
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Indifferent(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Vivly: Sky b- ma bebe, ma bebe ma bebe. You're the one that i'm calling. I'm calling baby i'm calling i'm calling now ma bebe
ogechi my girl, you promise me say, you no go go away even if say me i fall. Now you go away, who go show of the way a a. Ogechi my girl you make me go crazy.
Ogechi finaly returned to Sky B, hence there no need to sing 4 her again. So they got married. lol
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by ajasa4link: 7:48am On Oct 01, 2013
Tolu maintain, marvellous benji, Rasqie, baba Dee(sound sultan's elder brother ), Tony one week(heard he's a serving lawmaker now),Sasha,freestyle (of the defunct trybesmen; haven't heard of him since the release of ariwo ko).. I miss these guys mehn

1 Like

Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by airmark(m): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2013
ajasa4link: Tolu maintain, marvellous benji, Rasqie, baba Dee(sound sultan's elder brother ), Tony one week(heard he's a serving lawmaker now),Sasha,freestyle (of the defunct trybesmen; haven't heard of him since the release of ariwo ko).. I miss these guys mehn

Sasha promised to come back with some tunes soon. She was focus on her clothing line. Actually, rasqie and marvelous benji disappointed me by their disappearance.
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 08, 2013
bigtt76: Blackface is back with N52 million deal for igboo! grin
my sister na big internet lie be dat
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 08, 2013
Indifferent: You no longer hear from 9ice, Eedris & Faze? Where do u live sef? U probably a Wizkid fan
guy dat question is probably meant for u'wer do u liv?'list der new songs make i see
Re: List Of Nigerian Musicians That Are No Longer Heard From. by ajasa4link: 6:54am On Nov 10, 2013
Adikam:
guy dat question is probably meant for u'wer do u liv?'list der new songs make i see
eedris recently did a song with femi kuti, and another one; "if I woze u"...9ice also recently released a single titled life drama... don't know much about faze, but including eedris and 9ice in the list means u are not current

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Zahara – Mgodi / The New Radio Station In Ogun State / 9ice - I Dont Care ::::: For Them Haters::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.