Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (938 Views)

Bbm SEX CHAT Zone - FEMALES Only / Anyone Interested--females Only / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by adudu208(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2008
Re: . by CARUSO(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2008
@Poster

OOPs sorry, m MALE

Straight out of the fucking door!!

Goodluck
Re: . by SENATORJD(m): 2:27pm On Jun 26, 2008
adudu208:

This question has been bugging me these past week. A lot of girls has (have) different qualities as well as interest in wanting to have a relationship with a guy. This is influence (d) by their social, religious, education and other inclinations. It did occur to me that may be i should throw the challenge and see were in (it) lands me. Please be constructive because i do hope to meet the most reasonable demands i read here--------- Goodluck!!!

first of all thou shall not tabon
Re: . by adudu208(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26, 2008
SENATOR JD:

f(F)irst of all(,) thou shall not tabon(.)
Re: . by adudu208(m): 2:48pm On Jun 26, 2008
gsmguru:

Baby, you sounded as if you are lost in the jungle. I don't actually mean to be insultive but I can read your mind as am facing the monitor. You need a lot of work to do to your system.

The female folk also desire respect but you guys are giving it to us in bits and pieces. Imagine!

Well, I've some strong stuff for ya when next I come around. Am hastening to catch up with an appointment.

Cheers!!!

www.freegsmcall.9f.com
An appointment? I bet its has to do with a male. Anyway, i am here waiting for your "strong stuff".
Re: . by daviz1(m): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2008
Not much really! If u can buy her a house, i will give my sister to u. grin grin grin
Re: . by jpphilips(m): 10:42am On Jun 27, 2008
daviz, in no time the goverment will start collecting
taxes from under bridge crashers, nd u know, an under bridge fiancee aint attractive.
Re: . by DualCore1: 4:32pm On Jun 27, 2008
SENATOR JD:

first of all thou shall not tabon

LMAO!!!

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat Meet-ups / Single Ladies Plz Read This / Just Got A New Life, New Car And New Bachelor Pad. I Wana Go Wild.i NEED FRIENDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.