Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? (45857 Views)

Met Any Nairaland Members? / E-mail Adds Of Nairaland Members / Pictures Of Nairaland Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2007
If You Are To Fall In Love With A Fellow Nairalander, Who Is It Gonna Be?

Hey Guys,

i just feel like posting this topic to you all, that if you are to choose a fellow Nairalander to fall in love with, who is it going to be.

I've been at so many threads on Nairaland, i've come across the polite and arrogant, beautiful and ugly, dark and fair, ones to just name a little.

But out of all those ladies i've met, i can't seem to point to anyone to fall head over heels with. Most of those i've had a chat with, seems to be self-centered, proud, and above feel like they are most-beautiful angel on earth.

But there're also some that are very ok, but seems to be holding back especially in giving out personal info. But i wont mention names here.

I don't know if you guys have same experience with me, and if you are to choose a romantic mate here on this forum, who is it going to be?

Response from the ladies, also welcome.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Seun(m): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
I don't intend to fall "head over heels" in love with anyone on or off Nairaland, but I'm impressed by a few people:
- mukina2 for being reliable and consistent in adding value to the forum - I really like reliable people.
- Razorr and Gamine for being so funny and dynamic - I would date them just for fun, not seriously.
- naijacuttee and diboyw for launching various ventures - not being content with a 'supporting' role in life.

2 Likes

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
erm-------- am still thinking. I have a few guys in mind but i will get back to you   *runs to check logg book*
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by simplyme3(f): 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2007
SEUN.

what about me? u dont like me, ehn? u dont, abi? ok - i see now u dont - i know why u dont like me, because i mention obo and oko, abi?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 21, 2007
i just hope this topic wont create enemity btw some people, cos if a particular person is waiting for someone to put his/her name there and the person didnt do that and put someone else's name, wont that be a problem guys?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 1:43pm On Aug 21, 2007
simply_me:

SEUN.

what about me? u don't like me, ehn? u don't, abi? ok - i see now u don't - i know why u don't like me, because i mention obo and oko, abi?

LMFAO . . . . . . . . . . . . .There you are tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by slimnike(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2007
My guy tell us wetin dey your mind. E be like say you don dey eye one babe here, so you wan do indirect toasting abi? grin grin grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
slimnike:

My guy tell us wetin dey your mind. E be like say you don dey eye one babe here, so you wan do indirect toasting abi? grin grin grin

what about that?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2007
where is my one and only pilgrim.1, am really missing her oooo
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by darfur(m): 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2007
enitan2002:

But there're also some that are very ok, but seems to be holding back especially in giving out personal info. But i wont mention names here.

and you want others to mention names ehh?

anyway, i love controversy. i cherish it well, so i guess i'll like to have the following as friends (not lovers) and both sexes are involved(and i'm not gay)

simply me
TOH
dimka
Aba-4-life
drusillar
sista
9-2-5
donzman
and my main maaan elgaxton etc etc etc
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 2old4that(m): 2:04pm On Aug 21, 2007
Well, i've really got to chatting-up with Neelsel; yeah.
She's really vast and articulate. Nice to be around with.
I think i wud prefer her.  wink  grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by darfur(m): 2:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
hey i forgot to add BABEELOVE and O-B-J. I love dem controversial dudes.

and all those frequent visitors as well as the permanent residents of banned in nairaland. and also prospective candidates for banning are all admirable members.

if you have yet to be banned by seun, you have not yet made any meaningful contribution to nairaland.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by 1forall: 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
Gamine!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Razorr(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
Hmmm. . .

Who I'ld prefer to date?

I don't need to think about this one. cheesy

Mukina2 kiss grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
I prefer to date only but only ZIGNOR!!!  grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by fesse(f): 2:20pm On Aug 21, 2007
seun
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
no one
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2007
@dafur

My stingy UK Inc, you det so?
so you sabi love person, you know say elgaxton, me and ne4real be wan talk to you, but them talk say you don waka,

News Headline!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stingy UK Inc Dafur,  has admitted that he is inlove with (coughs!!!!!!)  undecided wats her name?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by darfur(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2007
sandykoko:

Stingy UK Inc Dafur, has admitted that he is inlove with (coughs!!!!!!) undecided wats her name?

sandykoko cheesy
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 2:36pm On Aug 21, 2007
Easybaby:

I prefer to date only but only ZIGNOR!!!  grin kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

na wa o!
babyeasy!!!!! you and ngojoygurl don dey fight for zignor?
you no know wether Zignor na dwarf, wether na one okoro village bobo!!!! na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 2:45pm On Aug 21, 2007
sandykoko:

na wa o!
babyeasy!!!!! you and ngojoygurl don dey fight for zignor?
you no know wether Zignor na dwarf, wether na one okoro village bobo!!!! na wa o!

LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 2:46pm On Aug 21, 2007
@sandykoko . . . .  .I feel you! tongue . . . . . . . . . . No man wanted you tongue tongue . . . . . . . .I think you need some prayer cheesy grin
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
He said Nairaland members, razor not nairaland girls.
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 2:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Razorr . . . . . . .read that thread well, or can't  you read well or didn't you attended english class tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
@dafur

why you dey pretend sef? take style talk true,, cool grin grin    
na Risikat be her name, you don forget say you tell me?
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by darfur(m): 2:54pm On Aug 21, 2007
Easybaby:

@sandykoko . . . .  .I feel you! tongue . . . . . . . . . . No man wanted you tongue tongue . . . . . . . .I think you need some prayer cheesy grin

point of correction babygirl, darfur wanted sandykoko. just read up a few posts earlier cool
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ easybaby

shooo! i tot we were pals for nairaland, which one come be this na? i dey even advice you about zignor, you dey there dey love am, you know how many babes he dey chyke and chat wit for nairaland?

as per say no one loves me, i dey laugh you o!!!! them no need to express their love for nairaland when yahoo messenger dey, o girl ! wise up o!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
darfur:

point of correction babygirl, darfur wanted sandykoko. just read up a few posts earlier cool

Then, tell her that  you love her . . . . . . . . . .stop beating about the bush grin tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by Easybaby(f): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2007
@sandykoko . . . . . why are you tarnishing your image here?. . . . . . . . .go and use yahoo . . . .stop toasting guys here if you actually have any tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by sandykoko(f): 3:16pm On Aug 21, 2007
@easybaby

ehn ehn! who is toasting who on nairaland, see pot calling kettle black, almost all the topics on romance, you re there toasting guys, as for me , am just a visitor to this topic

as for tarnishing my image, i dont see how i have done dat, tell me, how many guys have you seen me tell i love em'? but you ehn! na master you be o!
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by mishoo(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
Fight wan happen

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Which Nairaland Members Would You Prefer To Date? by daprince: 3:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
Seun, why do you just want to have fun without getting serious with any of your nairaland subjects?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (56) (Reply)

Do You Think Am Handsome / Iice Can I Meet You? / Dave2's Mahjong Parlour with his Buddies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.