Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,449 members, 7,958,345 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:47 PM

HELMINTHIASIS: Worm Infestation And Diseases/solutions! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELMINTHIASIS: Worm Infestation And Diseases/solutions! (629 Views)

Small Animals And Insects That Cause Big And Deadly Diseases / Please Help Ring Worm Eating My Leg For Two Years Now / Ebola Is Not A Worm And Drinking Salt Cannot Stop Transmission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HELMINTHIASIS: Worm Infestation And Diseases/solutions! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
Good to have such a tread to start handling diseases and infestation paraded or caused by worms.This tread is meant for such problems,problems with disparity are not to be handle.It is adviceable you put your questions and worries about your worm infestation,so it can be dealt with.As a Doctor,i shall make myself readyable to provide intelligentsia answers to your problems.

(1) (Reply)

Liberia Complains Of Harassment Of Citizens In Nigeria Over Ebola Virus / Facts About Ebola And Salt Water / Facts About Salt Water Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.