Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? (27661 Views)

Igbo Corper Narrates Her Experience While She Served In Ogun. / A Thread For Ex- C0ppers That Served At Ikene Lga Ogun State / Ex-corpers That Served In Abuja,pls Share Ur Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by cycline404(m): 1:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
nagoma:

Where the Hell is that??

OBALENDE>>>> LAGOS>....
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
toyfat: Zee..the babe on the naija female BET cypher is currently serving in eruwa oyo state
batch pls,never hrd of her.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by yemi2plus(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2013
god_of_music: Tunde Ednut served at my school in 2007......i no go mention the name of my school tongue
Kogi State University, Anyigba.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by myOGAonTOP: 1:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
Modenine , Cross River State. Catch A, 20O6 (?).
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by wengerjay(m): 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2013
julius Agu served in Katsina.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by 9jahubcom(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2013
Oziddy: i served wit Tonto Dike after we graduated from Bikini Univer City.
were dat one dey
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by metti(m): 2:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
cycline404:

OBALENDE>>>> LAGOS>....
He actually served at ALAGBON UNIVERSITY ALAGBON CLOSE OBALENDE, LAGOS.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2013
Yeah, they're human after all; most def! Slow Dogg (Igbo Rapper, Nigga Raw kinda style) served with me in Benue State Batch B 2006/2007. As expected he climbed the stage a lot during our night shows.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by owabor(f): 2:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha served in Asaba, Delta state
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by mrtrigger: 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
No be going to school na him be the matter. But na getting a good job after the school.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Emmysteve(m): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2013
spade: I remember Muna Abii served in Zaria or so.
who the hel is Muna
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by sharubutu(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
What is nairaland turning into? I'm very sure I've posted topics that are far more sensible than this that never saw d light of day on FP.............. this funny thread on FP again? Suspicious!
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by SUNNY45: 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2013
Altho she's not a musician, Toyin Aimakun (Dunno if i got d spelling correctly) a popular yoruba actress served at Ebonyi state batch B 06/07...my set actually
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Ziggyzito(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
victorazy: I beliv Wizkid will serve
Amen smiley
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Mcmaye(m): 2:31pm On Oct 02, 2013
xcesswag: Shaddy of e.m.e........serving in lag
Wow, I tot he should av passd that stage by now, he a senior colleague of mine during A'level 2006/07 and I met him in unilorin too, I guess he spilled or had problems den, cos me don serve since 2011
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
yemi2plus:
Kogi State University, Anyigba.
Ma fue leti!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by komek(m): 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
KOFI served in Jos 2006/2007.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Sike(m): 2:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
victorazy: I beliv Wizkid will serve
Yeah! When he becomes WizzyBABA?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Gbemilove2004: 2:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
Face skool for Ambros Ali University sha but I nor know if he graduate oh, because to go university easy but graduate na Oghene oh.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Adedoks(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2013
Adex097: 93% FIXED hmmm...you're indeed courageous
cool
guy u wan use laf kill me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by spade: 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Emmysteve: who the hel is Muna

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WYiLYDlerk0/Ubdur6IFneI/AAAAAAAAGE0/TmnSrwSQxHc/s1600/Muna+Abii+AlabamaU2.jpg[/img]

She's a Nigerian rapper. Former Miss Nigeria, who was also featured in Waje's smash hit, "So Inspired". Na she rap for that song.
She's an Igbo girl from Imo State.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by chalxdon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
courage54: Just wondering weather all those Nigeria musician that claim to have graduated from different universities actually serves as a youth corper. If you no any that serves kindly share with us who and where they served.
And this made front page SMH
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by mcvities(m): 3:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
courage54: Just wondering weather all those Nigeria musician that claim to have graduated from different universities actually serves as a youth corper. If you no any that serves kindly share with us who and where they served.

please always your message before posting
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2013
komek: KOFI served in Jos 2006/2007.

That's Plateau now! I said it b4
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by Aksally(m): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
I am waiting for Dare to be given political appointment make I shout say the bobo no serve. The guy went for his posting letter just for him to discover he will be serving in Zamfara. Imagine just fresh Project Fame Africa, he dusted the letter.

Pls don't attack and don't ask me what will he do with political appointment?
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by IamAthens(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wizkid served in comoros island.
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by komek(m): 3:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
austushi1:

That's Plateau now! I said it b4

Bros no vex, i know say u don talk am o
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by komek(m): 3:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
spade:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WYiLYDlerk0/Ubdur6IFneI/AAAAAAAAGE0/TmnSrwSQxHc/s1600/Muna+Abii+AlabamaU2.jpg[/img]

She's a Nigerian rapper. Former Miss Nigeria, who was also featured in Waje's smash hit, "So Inspired". Na she rap for that song.
She's an Igbo girl from Imo State.

This babes looks better here. Cos the day i saw her, she looked more like an Albino
Re: Nigerian Musicians That Served As Corpers? by sopoundz(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
MajorMclaw serving in Ekiti(2012C)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Shall Grow Transport Dump Corpers At Park Leaving Them Stranded. / Corpers Allowance Thread: Have You Received Your Allowee? / Best Place For Ppa In Ogun State !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.