Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,009 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Shift Of Power From Manchester To London. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The Shift Of Power From Manchester To London. (391 Views)

Open Letter From Manchester United Fans To Chelsea Fans / Chelsea Supporters Rips-Off Shirt From Manchester United Fan's Back / AC Milan Signing Mario Balotelli From Manchester City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Shift Of Power From Manchester To London. by DanTrizy(m): 11:32am On Sep 29, 2013
Good day buddies, as an Arsefan i'm nt jez happy bout we toping the table but as well happy as the other London clubs ( Chelsea and Totteham) are doing well. Why the two manchester power house United and City are struggling, now the power has shifted from Manchester to London. London clubs are the team to beat now in the league.
Hit the like buttom lemme know u re in support of me winkGood day buddies, as an Arsefan i'm nt jez happy bout we toping the table but as well happy as the other London clubs ( Chelsea and Totteham) are doing well. Why the two manchester power house United and City are struggling, now the power has shifted from Manchester to London. London clubs are the team to beat now in the league.
Hit the like buttom lemme know u re in support of me
Re: The Shift Of Power From Manchester To London. by katordidi(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2013
am in support but am not hitting "like"
Re: The Shift Of Power From Manchester To London. by DanTrizy(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
katordidi: am in support but am not hitting "like"
Lol why?

(1) (Reply)

Giroud, Ozil And Bendtner Score On National Team Duty | A New Striker Is Linked / Can A Premership Team Win 2013/2014 Champion's League? / Van Gaal's Demolition Of Tottenham Is A Sign Of What Is To Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.