Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? (719 Views)

Christians:What Fruit Did Adam And Eve Eat Inside The Garden Of Eden? / Where Is Garden Of Eden? / The True Sin In The Garden Of Eden: Eve Slept With Satan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by Oluwacolded: 11:53am On Sep 29, 2013
I want to know who have visited the garden of eden before and which country it is located because i haven't heard anybody being there on a visit before

If you have been there or heard anybody being there please comment.
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Show me something that real about it....until then, it fiction
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by Iyegbu(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
Does it sound real to you? It's just like the Obatala, chicken and sand, Odua story of creation myth of the yorubas.
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by SalC: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oluwacolded: I want to know who have visited the garden of eden before and which country it is located because i haven't heard anybody being there on a visit before

If you have been there or heard anybody being there please comment.
This was exactly the question I typed in google that brought me to nairaland for the first time, and even to this day, am yet to get a sure answer.
Let me hope we will get an answer this time.
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by Oluwacolded: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am still waiting for answers to this question
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by fijiano202(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
Its in the bible so i believe its real,people say its hard to pinpoint the actual place cos the flooding during Noahs Ark as change the surface of the earth,even when adam was chased out he migrated very far away from the land of eden,so no geographer can prove knowledge of it existence cos adam never drew a map of his journey after his migration

1 Like

Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by Oluwacolded: 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2013
fijiano202: Its in the bible so i believe its real,people say its hard to pinpoint the actual place cos the flooding during Noahs Ark as change the surface of the earth,even when adam was chased out he migrated very far away from the land of eden,so no geographer can prove knowledge of it existence cos adam never drew a map of his journey after his migration
this doesn't sound pausible it ought to be known to everyone like the place where jesus was buried.
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by noblefada: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
What is this obsession with Genesis; today if its not the type of fruit, then its the tree or location?! Why are atheists n the likes so obsess with the bible. You guys say it's not real n illogical why not leave it alone. I see so many posts from them asking questions n giving their own opinions, I general just look at them and laugh, I rather allow them continue in their ignorance than waste my time.
@Op don't know if ur a xtian, but let me give u this advise leave it alone, the early part of genesis is one of the most mysterious aspects of the scriptures, even believers of many years cannot fully understand it. But let me say this, in the churches where they give attention to the Teaching of The Word, it has been fully explained n don't expect such people to come here n divulge such great mystery in a place where God's name is been mocked! the little I can help u is this the Garden of Eden is not a location, so stop searching for it.
By the way @FOLK just read ur thread on the Tree of life n u're so so wrong, the tree of life is simply Christ Jesus.
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by Oluwacolded: 5:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
noblefada: What is this obsession with Genesis; today if its not the type of fruit, then its the tree or location?! Why are atheists n the likes so obsess with the bible. You guys say it's not real n illogical why not leave it alone. I see so many posts from them asking questions n giving their own opinions, I general just look at them and laugh, I rather allow them continue in their ignorance than waste my time.
@Op don't know if ur a xtian, but let me give u this advise leave it alone, the early part of genesis is one of the most mysterious aspects of the scriptures, even believers of many years cannot fully understand it. But let me say this, in the churches where they give attention to the Teaching of The Word, it has been fully explained n don't expect such people to come here n divulge such great mystery in a place where God's name is been mocked! the little I can help u is this the Garden of Eden is not a location, so stop searching for it.
By the way @FOLK just read ur thread on the Tree of life n u're so so wrong, the tree of life is simply Christ Jesus.
u haven't given my an answer bro
Re: Is Garden Of Eden Real Or A Fiction? by noblefada: 7:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Oluwacolded: u haven't given my an answer bro
Its not a physical location so no gps coordinates

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For Christians To Eat Salla Ram / The 10 Very Best Zen Stories / David Actually Killed Goliath.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.