Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Vc Bright Biography - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vc Bright Biography (657 Views)

Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) / Florence Esu Dumps Bright Echefu After His Arrest By EFCC / Rihanna's New Look=> Bright Red Hair ~hot Or Not~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vc Bright Biography by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2013
Vc bright popularly known by his stage name which his real name is:EKe Valentine chibuzor,born singer.vc bright was born on 17th july 1993 by Mr/Mrs Eke Valentine ibeawuchi/Juliet, in umuneke centre hospital.ORIGN:vc bright, he is orign of Umundu Umuneke Ngor,Ngor Okpala L.G.A in IMO State of Nigeria.QUALIFICATION:Vc bright go his FLSC in umuneke community school, and got admission in Ngor Okpala High School and there he finished his SSCE,and also go computer training at ELSTAN COMPUTERS in umuneke, and also have the zeal to complete his education whenever the money comes.GANDER:Male.STATE:Imo.REGION:Christan. vc bright discoverd his talent when he was still in teenager but didn't take it serious.vc bright was one of the choir/excutive member in his church,but when it comes to practics he didn't take it serious because he determain to be a business man,but finally fall in love with music.vc bright started recording in the year of 2012 in reality recording studio in owerri imo where he sang his first song tittled I.M.O ft justice boys which he appreciate and comment the good work of imo state governor his excellence owelle rochase okerocha.vc bright is good in R&B,ROCK.HIPHOP,BLUES,HIPHOP HIGHLIFE.which he prefered flavour nabania as his mentor.Love you all my fans and 9ija
Re: Vc Bright Biography by ajasa4link: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
Lol...Wetin I wan talk for this kind thread now? Shey Na to tell op say Na GENDER not GANDER, or to ask him if he is Kanu half-brother for saying DETERMAIN instead of DETERMINED? Abi make I follow u COMMENT gov. ROCHASE too ni?.... bros, my advice be say let PR people handle the promotion of ur music online, don't do it alone,not with this ur grammar...just sing and let someone else do the promotion grin
Re: Vc Bright Biography by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
Vc bright popularly known by his stage name which his real name is:EKe Valentine chibuzor,born singer.vc bright was born on 17th july 1993 by Mr/Mrs Eke Valentine ibeawuchi/Juliet, in umuneke centre hospital.ORIGN:vc bright, he is orign of Umundu Umuneke Ngor,Ngor Okpala L.G.A in IMO State of Nigeria.QUALIFICATION:Vc bright go his FLSC in umuneke community school, and got admission in Ngor Okpala High School and there he finished his SSCE,and also go computer training at ELSTAN COMPUTERS in umuneke, and also have the zeal to complete his education whenever the money comes.GENDER:Male.STATE:Imo.REGION:Christan. vc bright discoverd his talent when he was still in teenager but didn't take it serious.vc bright was one of the choir/executive member in his church,but when it comes to practics he didn't take it serious because he determined to be a business man,but finally fall in love with music.vc bright started recording in the year of 2012 in reality recording studio in owerri imo where he sang his first song tittled I.M.O ft justice boys which he appreciate and comment the good work of imo state governor his excellence owelle rochase okerocha.vc bright is good in R&B,ROCK.HIPHOP,BLUES,HIPHOP HIGHLIFE.which he prefered flavour nabania as his mentor.
Re: Vc Bright Biography by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Vc bright popularly known by his stage name which his real name is:EKe Valentine chibuzor,born singer.vc bright was born on 17th july 1993 by Mr/Mrs Eke Valentine ibeawuchi/Juliet, in umuneke centre hospital.ORIGN:vc bright, he is orign of Umundu Umuneke Ngor,Ngor Okpala L.G.A in IMO State of Nigeria.QUALIFICATION:Vc bright go his FLSC in umuneke community school, and got admission in Ngor Okpala High School and there he finished his SSCE,and also go computer training at ELSTAN COMPUTERS in umuneke, and also have the zeal to complete his education whenever the money comes.GENDER:Male.STATE:Imo.REGION:Christan. vc bright discoverd his talent when he was still in teenager but didn't take it serious.vc bright was one of the choir/executive member in his church,but when it comes to practics he didn't take it serious because he determined to be a business man,but finally fall in love with music.vc bright started recording in the year of 2012 in reality recording studio in owerri imo where he sang his first song tittled I.M.O ft justice boys which he appreciate and comment the good work of imo state governor his excellence owelle rochase okerocha.vc bright is good in R&B,ROCK.HIPHOP,BLUES,HIPHOP HIGHLIFE.which he prefered flavour nabania as his mentor.
Re: Vc Bright Biography by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
My dear Nobody is above mistake. Vc bright popularly known by his stage name which his real name is:EKe Valentine chibuzor,born singer.vc bright was born on 17th july 1993 by Mr/Mrs Eke Valentine ibeawuchi/Juliet, in umuneke centre hospital.ORIGN:vc bright, he is orign of Umundu Umuneke Ngor,Ngor Okpala L.G.A in IMO State of Nigeria.QUALIFICATION:Vc bright go his FLSC in umuneke community school, and got admission in Ngor Okpala High School and there he finished his SSCE,and also go computer training at ELSTAN COMPUTERS in umuneke, and also have the zeal to complete his education whenever the money comes.GENDER:Male.STATE:Imo.REGION:Christan. vc bright discoverd his talent when he was still in teenager but didn't take it serious.vc bright was one of the choir/executive member in his church,but when it comes to practics he didn't take it serious because he determined to be a business man,but finally fall in love with music.vc bright started recording in the year of 2012 in reality recording studio in owerri imo where he sang his first song tittled I.M.O ft justice boys which he appreciate and comment the good work of imo state governor his excellence owelle rochase okerocha.vc bright is good in R&B,ROCK.HIPHOP,BLUES,HIPHOP HIGHLIFE.which he prefered flavour nabania as his mentor.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Youths Kidnap Lebanese Expatriate Only To Hear Them Speaking Igbo / PHOTOS: Peter Okoye Lectures On Entrepreneurship To CBN Staffs / A Letter To Davido And Whoever It May Concern By Pmonkz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.