Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) (14379 Views)

Mercy Johnson Buries Her Mother (Photos) / Daniel Duro Oyebanjo's 70th Birthday. D'Banj Celebrates With His Father (Photos) / Hilarious ! Meet American Rapper Meek Mill's ' Nigerian Father' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Afro3: 6:03am On Apr 22, 2016
Popular Abuja based comedian Fred Bright Ofoma has buried his father Late Pa Ozo Chief Peter Chukwu Ofoma recently, who died on the 10th of December, 2015 at the age of 121 years old.

The burial ceremony which was held at his hometown at Oduma Village in Aninri local government area of Enugu state attracted the high and mighty in the showbiz industry.

It was indeed a celebration of a life well spent especially with regards to his age and the ceremony held to honour the departed.

The outspoken Fred Bright is the last child out of 11 children ‎who was said to be very close to his late father.
http://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/39710/popular-abuja-based-comedian-fred-bright-buries-la.html

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Afro3: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2016
More

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by marshalcarter: 6:09am On Apr 22, 2016
And who are the celebrities dat stormed there undecided op..na early momo be dis oo

RIp pa

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by chukslawrence(m): 6:12am On Apr 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by maryjan8(f): 6:15am On Apr 22, 2016
My his soul rest in peace
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Pheals(f): 6:18am On Apr 22, 2016
may his soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by pbethel: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2016
Jesus is lord!
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by wordbank(m): 6:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Knorrly firewood actors
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 7:44am On Apr 22, 2016
Abeg who's fred bright we don't know him here in canada
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by louiskay(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by brunofarad(m): 8:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
But am not seeing any celebrity

Except that black guy,

In other news

@ Seun
I know you can read this post,

I have consistently noticed that at every given time on nairaland,
The number of guest readers are usually greater than the number of registered readers,

I think you have to come up with some ideas to convert this guests to members online,
You may not know the advantage of this for now till competitive forums starts birthing,

Food for thought

CHECK MY PROFILE PICTURE NAIRALANDERS.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Category1: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2016
[size=15pt]am I the only one that saw his age shocked? Omo the man live wella.
I pray make we nairalanders and our families live like this man or morethan him in Jesus name!
AMEN!

May he rest in peace.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by ireneony(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rip ...it must be really hard for him......just like wen I lost my dad last year cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by 9airaland(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
God'll be with u
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by lordcyl3(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
may the soul of d departed rest in peace.
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by oochi123(f): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Na who be fred amongst them now? Shey na de last pix wey de guy raise nose up?
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by ichommy(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
Rest in Peace Sir
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by DExplorer1: 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
121 years? What else? Just hope you make Heaven to crown it all else, it's all wasted years.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Odunsco01(m): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
Rip ...it must be really hard for him......just like wen I lost my dad last year cry
.... D death of his dad might not be too painful to him cause d man is old already i mean very old 121yrs? Haba!

Eiya.. So sorry abt yours d lord wil continue to guide, protect and provide for you,your mum and your siblings. ***cheerz***
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Odunsco01(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
ireneony:
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
fiftynaira:
Abeg who's fred bright we don't know him here in canada
where in Canada are you staying, I stay in Canada too,Liverpool to be precised
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by fiftynaira(m): 9:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
notoriousbabe:
where in Canada are you staying, I stay in Canada too,Liverpool to be precised

Okay you must be a visitor then
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by notoriousbabe: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
fiftynaira:

Okay you must be a visitor then
no I was born and brought up in canada
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by TopeQs: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
..... undecided.....
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by j1mmy: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2016
instead of using the money to build a heath centre, waste on the dead - s-tu.p.id africans
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 23, 2016
j1mmy:
instead of using the money to build a heath centre, waste on the dead - s-tu.p.id africans
you alone is stupid excluding ur helpless family,...
Re: Comedian Fred Bright Buries Father. (photos) by IamAtribalist: 2:11am On Apr 23, 2016
Afro3:
Popular Abuja based comedian Fred Bright Ofoma has buried his father Late Pa Ozo Chief Peter Chukwu Ofoma recently, who died on the 10th of December, 2015 at the age of 121 years old.

The burial ceremony which was held at his hometown at Oduma Village in Aninri local government area of Enugu state attracted the high and mighty in the showbiz industry.

It was indeed a celebration of a life well spent especially with regards to his age and the ceremony held to honour the departed.

The outspoken Fred Bright is the last child out of 11 children ‎who was said to be very close to his late father.
http://www.nollywoodgists.com/news/39710/popular-abuja-based-comedian-fred-bright-buries-la.html

cool 121 years old?! Adonbilivit.

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Lambast Chris Brown Over Rihanna / Hushpuppi Rents New House For N24m,furnish Its With N45m (photo) / Nollywood Actress Princess Chidinma Shows Off Her Banging Twerking Skills(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.