Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,501 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? (4161 Views)

Is Nas The Greatest Rapper Or What? / Nas Vs Jayz / Is Nas Truly a Nigerian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by ADESUWA(f): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2006
Nas last good album was stillmatic, any arguments

Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by trumic(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2006
nas produced another album called street disciple and it was hot, we have hot songs there like just a moment and so on, plus i believe that if he doesnt release anymore songs its worth it, hes a legend, grin
~~~nas till i die~~~
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by ADESUWA(f): 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2006
but that album is the most boring album on the planet
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by ldollier(f): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2006
is nas finally out of music this question is rather vague.

Nas that just got signed by def jamz. is it not the same Nas that re-united with his nemesis Jay z. is it the same nas that is currently working on an album with Jay Z. so which nas is it.

well my dear, Nas is not out of the music industry, his career is about to start up again. he just took a lil break thats all. afterall he is a married man.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by beyunce(f): 10:12pm On Jun 05, 2006
Nop. dont think so.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by eveseh(f): 10:30pm On Jun 05, 2006
i dont know,maybe he could
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by beyunce(f): 10:32pm On Jun 05, 2006
Dont think so.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by hotangel2(f): 11:02pm On Jun 05, 2006
nahhh he aint out.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by Theryman(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2006
watch out for his upcomming album in september 2006, "hip hop is dead, the N". This is gonna be the hottest 06 rap album, no doubt. Jay-Z might appear on it !!!!! that's crazy !
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by trumic(m): 11:13am On Jun 06, 2006
my man will bouce back and shut 'em all critcis up i assure you,but i keep wondering about all this hulabaloo bout him not releasing when "gay-z" too aint releasing.
~~~nas till i die~~~
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by ADESUWA(f): 1:21am On Jun 07, 2006
but is it agreed that his last best album was stillmatic, and the thing is that the reconcilliation with jay was the worst thing i expected from that kind of rapper.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by ldollier(f): 3:39am On Jun 07, 2006
ADESUWA:

but is it agreed that his last best album was stillmatic, and the thing is that the reconcilliation with jay was the worst thing i expected from that kind of rapper.

and why is that the worst thing you expected. com'on Nas and Jay are matured. mature enough to settle their beefs.

both of these artist dont go about blabbing their mouth on how many bling bling they own. so why is that the worst thing you expected from nas.

dont get it twisted. Nas aint better than Jay.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by menike(m): 4:15am On Jun 07, 2006
Haha , Very funny thread
Nas Out ? Hahaha what a mess
shoot !! grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by tenneh(f): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2006
hi
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by menike(m): 6:30am On Jun 23, 2006
Sup Tenneh
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by Oracle(m): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2006
I don't know and i don't think so.

Nas is the man he can't just retire like that
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by gbadex1(m): 9:52am On Nov 07, 2006
. . .and NaS is far better than Jay-Z!!
And that's it, gbam!!
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by kaydee(m): 9:33pm On Nov 07, 2006
ldollier:

is nas finally out of music this question is rather vague.

Nas that just got signed by def jamz. is it not the same Nas that re-united with his nemesis Jay z. is it the same nas that is currently working on an album with Jay Z. so which nas is it.

well my dear, Nas is not out of the music industry, his career is about to start up again. he just took a lil break thats all. afterall he is a married man.

Do u know what you're saying? I think you shud tryna rephrase. It's a cliche,Nas murdered Jay-Z. How can Jay-Z be his nemesis? You obviously don't know what you're saying.Go get ur facts right before talking bout ish u dunno! Nas is the King of New-York not Jay-Z.His career waz neva gone.I'm sure u dunno who Nas is and all u heard bout him is from some stupid 9ja hip-hop magz.U're so annoying. embarassed angry sad shocked
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by kaydee(m): 9:48pm On Nov 07, 2006
@ Adesuwa

It's good u asked the question but U went further to spoil it with some stupid yans. Stillmatic-his last good album? Think again. It's obvious you know nothin bout Hip-Hop and u asked initially,why did u misyan? What bout Lost Tapes,God's son and Street Disciples?They all went platinum. His latest album is gon be "Hip-Hop is Dead" and i got the single from the album "Where y'all at". Just click on the link below and don't say what u ain't sure of again. I'm a Nas freak and i hate it when people like u murder Hip-Hop.For you and pple like ldollier who know lil or nothin bout Nas,Hit the link below and don't say shit bout Nas again

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nas_(rapper)
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by hoodboi(m): 5:19pm On Nov 08, 2006
i second kaydee on that, everythin nas drops as got to be hot, if u knew who nas is u wud know that,
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by LOVE4(f): 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2006
What!!Nas is still 100% on his grind, u shld listen to his newest track, "hip hop is dead"
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by Christino(m): 9:32pm On Nov 08, 2006
NAS? outta Music? The best lyricist of our time, better than Pac and all the rest?

How can?

AInt no way, not anytime soon, that guy's less than 40 plus bone thugs are still spitting at that age, so why Nas gon leave so soon?
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by donmayor(m): 9:41pm On Nov 08, 2006
Nas is a gud lyricist but I don't really like his songs. Listened to 2 songs off his new album dropping in December, Hip-hop is dead and the "N", and they did not sound appealing. I guess he shuld just retire. Same thing with Jay-Z, listened to 3 songs out of his new album dropping 21st and liked just 1, 2 were wack. Guess their time is over
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by Christino(m): 1:36am On Nov 09, 2006
@ Don,

Till i see the lyrics, i beg to disagree, lyricist never pass out, they have their transition periods. Jay-z's a good rapper, rappers are good when they are in the mood
But lyricists like Nas are ever green when they want to, remember "New World"?
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by 6dice(m): 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2006
nah, i do not think nas is no more in d rap game especially when he has joined def jam
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by hoodboi(m): 9:19pm On Nov 09, 2006
@ donmayor
i am not tryin to be rude, but only rap heads like nas songs, peeps dat know woa rap is all bout, nd i don't agree wit christino, pac wuz better dan nas, biggie might not be but pac is
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by Christino(m): 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2006
Hoody,

That's the closest to Langston Hughes, not even ma mentor, Pac can come near.

New World and I Can can teach you what you'll never come across in the University, Not too many rappers, at least none that i've seen later, can educate you that much.

Nas raps like he's Google, telling you things you ain't never heard. Man, don't doubt him, crown him, he's the greatest lyricist alive.

Nas slits throats and educates - no one else does, everyone bling, bark and expect cash, nas opens minds and eyes.

(Pac and I were soldiers on the same struggle) - Got yourself a gun
(The truth is many are too scared of new data) - New world
(The African University in Egypt) - I can
(Name a rapper that I ain't influenced) - Got yourself a gun
(I never knew the surprise she had for me was more than that I had for her) - Undying Love (dat's my favorite Nas track)

Google - nas greatest lyricist or langston hughes greatest lyricist and read up reviews.

Safe man.
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by hoodboi(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2006
i'll check dis out
Re: Is Nas Finally Out Of Music? by donmayor(m): 5:43pm On Nov 12, 2006
Nas hip-hop is dead title is timely. Just finished listening to Jay-z's new album and it's a disappointment. Listened to Nas,Jay-Z first real track together black republican and it's not dat nice.Nas still raps, Jay still raps but what the hell are they saying?

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Anthem: Brandnew Joint From Modenine! / [VIDEO] Wizkid – Oluwa Noni / 9ice & Kwam 1–Health Is Wealth What do u think?Is 9ice gettin Close to a legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.