Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

The Most Beautiful Girl In The World - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Beautiful Girl In The World (26613 Views)

Queenette Awuka, Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Releases Stunning Photos / Is Fatima Zohar-Godabari The Most-Beautiful Woman In The World? / Mariah Carey, Beyonce Knowles, Jennifer Lopez: Who Is Most Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by eveseh(f): 5:51am On Jun 28, 2006
she

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by missblige(f): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2006
angelina jolie, a true beauty kiss
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by youngdaddy(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2007
beyonce
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Ameena(f): 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2007
I rily dont tink Tyra is dat beautiful. I dont see why there should be so much hype about her beauty cos she actually looks ordinary. She's jus sexy 2 me------------ My own personal opinion.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Jen33(m): 5:31am On Feb 03, 2007
No surprises there. Light skinned people as usual, are to black Nigerians the most beautiful.

SHAME.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by eslynera(f): 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2007
so far. tyra and alicia are d nuclear weapons. grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by trendy(f): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2007
In the world, i dont know

But lemme get crazy here: i think eve in the garden of eden will be the most beautiful thing to cover the earth, Hand made by god and the first master piece for women, lol,
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Mamajama(m): 3:02pm On Mar 15, 2007
Beyonce hands down for now, then we have ki Toy Johnson, and my girl Gabriel Union
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nella(f): 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2007
@ topic : d[The Most Beautiful Girl In The Worlb][/b]
EASY!! ME!!!!! grin grin grin grin

lol kidding--------
ok diz topic is kindda not right----The Most Beautiful Girl In The World??!!?
4 all we know, we haven't seen--- neither do we know all d gurlz in diz world--- undecided---so d topic is kinda--not right undecided undecided
besides wat most people here r mentioning r celebrities--- undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by MayNjoku: 7:59am On May 29, 2007
Naomi Campbell is prettier than Tyra.

@Jen33 What if they are light skinned (resaonably)? Not all Nigerians are dark, and if most are Tyra/Gabrielle Union's colour then why would we put people who are not our colour.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by EastnEuSis(f): 8:41pm On May 30, 2007
- grin

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by EastnEuSis(f): 9:16pm On May 30, 2007
- kiss kiss

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by francessby(f): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2008
I am the most beautiful girl in the world or what do you think grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by AMUOMON(m): 9:46am On Nov 05, 2008
tyfi8prf6vfdasakghdedyjhgp6[color=#550000][/color]gcfi76rtdf ftcik7mfc dxsn dzx nerzkugi8
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by AMUOMON(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2008
aunty ebahi adio
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by sweetpie23: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2009
my mom cool cool
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by mamagee3(f): 1:42am On Apr 05, 2011
I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. . . tongue

I don't owe anyone a picture. cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Chimixcole(f): 11:52am On Nov 07, 2012
Am d most beautiful gal n d whole wide world!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by RickyRoss1(m): 1:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Can someone pls give me Tyra Banks phone number. That girl is damn pretty, cool headed and beautiful. Her booobbs and puci shape na die. Abeg nor tell my wife, but i gat to appreciate good tin nah.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2012
Aishwarya Ria.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by AmakaG29(f): 1:47am On Nov 08, 2012
It couldn't be me. When God created me, it was decided that I would be smarter than pretty, so as subside the jealousy.
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 08, 2012
Amaka G29: It couldn't be me. When God created me, it was decided that I would be smarter than pretty, so as subside the jealousy.

LOL
Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by lkings0000: 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2012
All dis 1 wey una dey talk na lie,d most beautifull girl in d world "GIRL" is Amandler Stenberg...take it or leave it

Re: The Most Beautiful Girl In The World by sameolg616(m): 11:27am On Nov 09, 2012
old glory>>she don old now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.