Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,760 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months (26616 Views)

Emma Nyra 'Collapses' As Family Gifts Her A Range Rover For Christmas (Video) / Emma Nyra Shares Photo Of Her Twins, Alexander And Alexandria As They Clock One / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerian singer, Emma Nyra has shared the picture of her twins as they clock 6 months old. The singer revealed how raising them up to this level hasn’t been easy for her, an experience she calls life-changing.
She welcomed the babies, Alexandra and Alexandre on August 12 2018.

Sharing a picture of the cute twins, a boy and girl, Emma Nyra wrote on Instagram:

“Wow God is so good. Time is really flying. At this very moment 6 months ago, God changed my life for the better. Sleepless nights and moments of love and laughter for sure. It hasn’t been easy but Mommy and Daddy love you forever. You will never be alone in this world and I promise to make you so proud to call me Mommy Should I make a page for them? Happy 6 months my loves~ @nyranation #Twin

https://lailasnews.com/emma-nyra-twins-6-months/

Cc lalasticlala

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by itspzpics(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Aww cute

Northern Muslim Women Twerk with the bumbum To A Northern Song, See Reactions >>> SEE PHOTOS & WATCH 18+ VIDEO HERE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Ogaemmy: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
They are cute.
Meanwhile, Watch 8 celebrity marriage proposals that shook the industry and melted our hearts! Number 8 was something else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z52o2egDbHM
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Lanrextop23333(m): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mother wood Joy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by made4naijamusic: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
grin
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by victor8269: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
And someone said that is this the birth of new Oloshos
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by frankfrancis871: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
sad

Very ugly and wicked beasts,

she's probably 'auctioning' them out for sale.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Enny2013(f): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
I so much love twins..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by petkoffdrake2(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Sorry to say, but that stomach looked disgusting sad
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by MrAnele(m): 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cool....
See my signature
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
who's the father? cheap h0e
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
Babymama on the beat
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by ProSongWriter: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Beautiful kids

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Ataoo: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Bdh
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by bomasek(m): 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
Enny2013:
I so much love twins..
Let's make a miracle cool

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Kendrickmykell(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
She's important but those babies are importanter kikiki
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hmm... You want us to leave that thread where they stoned buhar and osho in ogun....to come here and comment on a pregnant woman?? No way.

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by englishmart(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by nonye6194: 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Having twins is bliss

taking care of them? double wahala

If one wakes you up at night crying, the twin is likely to wake and join too.

Then to born triplets, quadruplets.
It takes good parenting and care

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by okedoyinolabisi(f): 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cute babies.may God bless all those desirous of this kind of blessing

3 Likes

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by humblejb(m): 7:48pm On Feb 11, 2019
I love twins.... Fine babies
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cute...if it was somewhere nau (I didn't mention names oooh) the nearest person to the children will have helped u to give them names before u even get there...Aki and Pawpaw Taiye and Keyinde

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Hellentush: 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
Cute

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by ucsquare(m): 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
so banky and adesuwa no kw say after marriage na to born pikin remain..
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Dollabiz: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
baby mamas
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by RTSC: 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
In this century, ladies get pregnant and nobody ever gets to know who impregnate them.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
Once they've started walking, the work reduces.

Congrats.
Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
Does it matter who's d father or where d baby bump came from just be happy for her. .nd BTW doze cuties are so adorable!!!

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
koyyes:
Once they've started walking, the work reduces.

Congrats.

Say what? That's wen d real work starts. .for now dey would just be right were u put them nd when they start walking they are all over d place

1 Like

Re: Emma Nyra Shares Picture Of Her Twins As They Clock 6 Months by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
Mumchloe:

Say what? That's wen d real work starts. .for now dey would just be right were u put them nd when they start walking they are all over d place

There are ways to curb that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sammie Okposo: Cheating Is Bad At His Level & What He Stands For - Ubi Franklin / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Pero Adeniyi Over Her Lawsuit Against Annie Idibia / Full Video Of Rita Dominic Traditional Wedding Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.