Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,041 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Low Capital Business Start Up - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Low Capital Business Start Up (2106 Views)

Cement Business - Start It I Can Help (by Dangote Distributor) / What Is The Best Business To Start Having Low Capital In Nigeria / Fastest-Growing Low-Capital Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 29, 2013
You can learn how to produce various kinds of paints and supply projects.
What you need is the knowledge and equipments that could be gotten with less than N50000 and a space.
You just make samples and apply at sites to convince them to patronize you, they come to your production place, pay advance and you produce.
You don't need to tie money down and supply at a loss, you use the money advanced by a client and part of your money to produce based on request and agreement.

1 Like

Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by topas100(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Great idea
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Definitely a great idea.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2013
for all your importation enquiries,assistance etc call mr mark 08138548348
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by juliebest(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2013
Sure its a good and profitable idea
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by pechiko: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
gbadexy: You can learn how to produce various kinds of paints and supply projects.
What you need is the knowledge and equipments that could be gotten with less than N50000 and a space.
You just make samples and apply at sites to convince them to patronize you, they come to your production place, pay advance and you produce.
You don't need to tie money down and supply at a loss, you use the money advanced by a client and part of your money to produce based on request and agreement.
do u make paints?
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2013
pechiko: do u make paints?
I make paints and supply projects.
I train companies and individuals too and produce on behalf of companies.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by assalaamat(m): 11:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
pls sir,i'll like to join you.i'm a graduate but i'm presently jobless and i don't mind being one of your production boys.thanks.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 4:54am On Oct 03, 2013
assalaamat: pls sir,i'll like to join you.i'm a graduate but i'm presently jobless and i don't mind being one of your production boys.thanks.
I'm impressed with your zeal to find honest work notwithstanding that its something way below your status.
Just like I stated earlier, I also operate with only the basic equipments, and efficient in producing up to 200 drums for a project and not a standard plant with capacity to produce 5000 drums daily and supply to the markets.
I have ad hoc staffs I use for the labor and they stay in close proximity of the production site.
Besides, we operate only when we have an order and so it wouldn't work with you coming from afar to ogba, ikeja and be paid as a casual worker only on days we have production and not on regular basis.
I admire your zeal for work.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by assalaamat(m): 11:49am On Oct 03, 2013
gbadexy:
I'm impressed with your zeal to find honest work notwithstanding that its something way below your status.
Just like I stated earlier, I also operate with only the basic equipments, and efficient in producing up to 200 drums for a project and not a standard plant with capacity to produce 5000 drums daily and supply to the markets.
I have ad hoc staffs I use for the labor and they stay in close proximity of the production site.
Besides, we operate only when we have an order and so it wouldn't work with you coming from afar to ogba, ikeja and be paid as a casual worker only on days we have production and not on regular basis.
I admire your zeal for work.
thanks for your reply sir,forget about my status sir,i'm very ready to roll along with you,i don't have anything doing right now and i promise to work to instructions.moreover,i stay at sango-ota and it's very close to ur site.pls. Sir! reach me via akeemalao@ymail.com.Thanks a whole lot.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
assalaamat: thanks for your reply sir,forget about my status sir,i'm very ready to roll along with you,i don't have anything doing right now and i promise to work to instructions.moreover,i stay at sango-ota and it's very close to ur site.pls. Sir! reach me via akeemalao@ymail.com.Thanks a whole lot.
No problem then. But production could be twice in a month depending on orders.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by assalaamat(m): 10:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
no problem sir,just contact me via akeemalao@ymail.com.thanks.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by bolly(m): 6:52am On Oct 08, 2013
Dear,
thank you for this business idea.am interested to learn the production of paints.You can reach me on 07055896391 or bolajiabioye@yahoo.com.
hear from you soon
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
bolly: Dear,
thank you for this business idea.am interested to learn the production of paints.You can reach me on 07055896391 or bolajiabioye@yahoo.com.
hear from you soon
Ok, would do that later in the day.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2013
www.nairaland.com/modifypost?post=16770450&redirect=%2F1357051%2Fseminar-promo-paint-making%2316770450
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
www.nairaland.com/modifypost?
post=16770450&redirect=%2F1357051%
2Fseminar-promo-paint-making%2316770450
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by omobaba101(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
I like to have good knowledge of the paint making, can you help me out? precmage@gmail.com. I will appreciate you for this
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
omobaba101: I like to have good knowledge of the paint making, can you help me out? precmage@gmail.com. I will appreciate you for this
Contact ♍ƺ on 07082715846 to discuss terms.
Thanks
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by Giofresh1(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
Parties interested in acquiring Roof tiles/ Floor tiles, truck load of cement, Dredger and Pair loader can reach me ASAP on 08094533335. Pls kindly indicate your area of interest, can also assist on other areas. Strictly business!!! Tanx (Quite restricted to dose in Rivers state depending on ur area of interest)
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Keep the calls coming.
Re: Low Capital Business Start Up by gbadexy(m): 8:57pm On Nov 02, 2013
Thanks to those that contacted ♍ƺ.
I hope •̸Ϟ•̸y lessons benefit you enormously.
I'm rounding up on the training and seminar aspect and would be concentrating on production fully.
Please contact ♍ƺ for all types of regular and customized painting needs like emulsion, matte, eggshell, satin, gloss, flexcoat, varnish, marble trowel etc.

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Transfer Money From Nigeria To Jamaica? / Contract To Export Hardwood Charcoal To Europe And Asia !!! Open / Mbanefo MMM Nigeria Owner Unmasked (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.