Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. (1117 Views)

NYSC Gives Full Information To Corpers On Election Allowance / Feb Fed Allawee Not Yet Paid To Corpers On Redeployment / Corpers Saved Secondary Student From Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by jahlove4jah: 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
Starting from October 10, alawi alert will stop. Even if you saved all your allowance,it will finish within few months if you dont invest it wisely. lets share how best can we invest this little savings.
Re: Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by yokiti: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
Nice idea! Please, posts should be strictly based on advice and should not be an avenue to promote "ummana - ummana" scheme! Money/penny wise scheme. Thanks! I look forward to learning many things on this thread.
Re: Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
yokiti: Nice idea! Please, posts should be strictly based on advice and should not be an avenue to promote "ummana - ummana" scheme! Money/penny wise scheme. Thanks! I look forward to learning many things on this thread.

While we await past and present corps members to share their ideas, @Yokiti, what do you mean by "ummana-ummana scheme? Thank you.
Re: Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by yokiti: 10:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Hopeyemmy; its all this money doubler agents that reigned some years back but people were swindled of their hard earned money at the end of the day.
Some years later, another group of money wise sheme came up in Oyo state and its environs but all na money enter bush. (Their excuse for failure was that their operating license were withdrawn by the central bank of Nigeria). It happened during the recession that lead to capitalization of our banks by Soludo and His predecessor. I stand to be corrected though.
Re: Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by jahlove4jah: 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
yokiti: @ Hopeyemmy; its all this money doubler agents that reigned some years back but people were swindled of their hard earned money at the end of the day.
Some years later, another group of money wise sheme came up in Oyo state and its environs but all na money enter bush. (Their excuse for failure was that their operating license were withdrawn by the central bank of Nigeria). It happened during the recession that lead to capitalization of our banks by Soludo and His predecessor. I stand to be corrected though.
i like your signature.
Re: Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by HonEmeritus(m): 12:40am On Sep 30, 2013
Invest in Baba Ijebu lotto, who knows? U might be Nigeria's next Richest man. grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Advice Corpers On How Best To Invest The Little Money They Saved. by CrazyMan(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2013

(1)

NYSC Releases New 2018 Batch A Timetable (see Registration Date) Read More: / Akwaibom Primary Place Of Assignment (PPA) / Breaking News: Changes In The 2014 Batch 'b' Orientation Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.