Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications (61434 Views)

Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by kabba7(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2013
A phone Engineert jokingly said Techno Phones are an requivalent to PURE WATER

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by neneskidaboss(m): 7:10am On Sep 30, 2013
the fone no reach half of my galaxy s3, but there dey try.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Phrankin(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2013
Una wey dey complain about low ram, camera and blah blah blah. U no know where they dey sell galaxy s4 abi no be your mates dey use am. Abeg make una free tecno. This is a free world jawe.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by succyreal(m): 7:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Tecno cant move me with their phones, i will rather advise u guys to go for gionee pioneer p2 and exprience the best of cheap andriod phone

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Martins02(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2013
Mtwww dis tecno shit..sure the company wil fold up b4 they relise it.let dem continue making trash like nollywood movies and see how far they go..maybe the company has a short time plan in the phone industry..seriously i dispise all dis tecno dis tecno dat

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by sursur(m): 7:29am On Sep 30, 2013
I beg I just wnt ask to know weda tecno get company/factory for Nigeria ?
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Youngtekkey(m): 7:30am On Sep 30, 2013
succyreal: Tecno cant move me with their phones, i will rather advise u guys to go for gionee pioneer p2 and exprience the best of cheap andriod phone
u on well at all,maybe u neva see the new m7 with 1gig ram,and p5 stop ur ignorance,which stupid p2 is that
mtcheww,no make me vex oooooo
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by osolaif: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2013
4.2 is not the latest android OS
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by physise(m): 7:35am On Sep 30, 2013
tecno are out of ideas

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by WackyJ1(m): 7:48am On Sep 30, 2013
spicyuzo:

just ordered a neo n003 advanced.......do your research and come back with your findings
Did it.. That phone is a BEAST, how much did you order it for?
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Youngzedd(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Is that 1400mah and 512mb ram

Rubbish Phone.
RubbishTecno.

This shouldn't be allow into Nigeria. Let them sell t to Kenyans and Ghanaians.

Bullsh1t.

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by WackyJ1(m): 7:50am On Sep 30, 2013
Youngtekkey: u on well at all,maybe u neva see the new m7 with 1gig ram,and p5 stop ur ignorance,which stupid p2 is that
mtcheww,no make me vex oooooo
Keep quiet There. Gionee released their P2 A long time before techno released their P5, techno was just feeding you guys stupid phones like this S3 until they decided to rise to the challenge of Gionee's P2. And when did techno release their M7? Isn't it just recently do you even have it? Just be there making mouth and raking for rubbish

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Youngtekkey(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2013
WackyJ1:
Keep quiet There. Gionee released their P2 A long time before techno released their P5, techno was just feeding you guys stupid phones like this S3 until they decided to rise to the challenge of Gionee's P2. And when did techno release their M7? Isn't it just recently do you even have it? Just be there making mouth and raking for rubbish
i don'.t want to derail the thread so keep shut,anybody is free to his/her personnal choice so if anybody chooses tecno no problem and if u think it's gionee go for it but don't come to criticize or insult people using tecno.peace
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2013
abeg techno...make una leave me alone na.....shwooo....feels like throwin up wit dis dier rampard advert...make una no make me vex go produce warri phone o...d name na NECTO..comin soon..team nokia lumia....
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by DexxyAlebs(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2013
Fadelex: what is it with techno and front page these days? I believe it's a paid advert... if una like list all d techno phones here it won't move me... I'm not saying techno is bad but I'm allergic to buying untested and untrusted products..... yes, techno is running android but what about d hardware? what's d durability?
my d5 don fall like 100 times and ntn do am o
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2013
[size=28pt]UP TECNO!!!!!!

UP TECNOLOGY!!!!!!

TECNO 4 LIFE!!!!!

gBaM!!
[/size]
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by marcjoe(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2013
TECNO U GUys SHOULD STOP ALL THIS OOH...TOO MANY DEVICE AND D SAME SPEC...ABI NIGERIANS DON DEY DO TECNO PHONES TOO?
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by DexxyAlebs(m): 8:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Fadelex: what is it with techno and front page these days? I believe it's a paid advert... if una like list all d techno phones here it won't move me... I'm not saying techno is bad but I'm allergic to buying untested and untrusted products..... yes, techno is running android but what about d hardware? what's d durability?
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Fadelex(m): 8:07am On Sep 30, 2013
ewizard1:

E dey pain you because a broda talk him mind?
Very sure you have a Tecno fone. Nobody dey vex nah. Na wetin ur money reach you buy.
as I wan reply am, I come see say u don help me... God bless u bro

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Donvic4u(m): 8:10am On Sep 30, 2013
tecno p5 tins
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:12am On Sep 30, 2013
The annoying thing is dat these phones are released for nigerians...try carrying dis cheap mobile tingz to germany and see what will shele

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by WackyJ1(m): 8:15am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=Youngtekkey] i don'.t want to derail the thread so keep shut,anybody is free to his/her personnal choice so if anybody chooses tecno no problem and if u think it's gionee go for it but don't come to criticize or insult people using tecno.peace [/quotes]
Hahaha. Coward. You don't know where you stand. Someone offered his opinion and you called it ignorance and you wanted to Vex, thereby being the first person to criticize and go on the verge of insults. now i called you out and you're going on the defensive...
Better go and sit down cheap technofan boy..

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by matrixme(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2013
even my HTC G2 produced a long time ago still has more modern features than 90 percent of the latest Tecno smartphone - gorilla glass, 4G Technology, 16 million colours, metallic casing, big screen and keyboard and I'm running a 4.0 custom Rom. What better features can I ask for in a smartphone? I once used a Techno n3 and since then, my eyes got opened to the poo of mobile gadgets that a company that claims to be innovative keep releasing weekly. Phones are not like Nollywood movies that you can just wake up and churn out because when you release one, your brand integrity is at stake because you have to provide support and get people to like it and all that. it's just because our society is not good, that is why such monstrosities as these get by. I won't be surprised if the company fizzles away like the Blackberry they we're trying to topple in the nearest future, especially for the same reason: the lack of creative thinkers.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by abdulwizzy(m): 8:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Adex097: #TEAM TECNO cheesy

U still dey here..

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by mavinzap(m): 8:40am On Sep 30, 2013
U guys talk 2much...instead 2 find a way of starting 2 make and manufacture ur own phones...and c if its dat easy,.hw many low end device nokia made, how many many low end device has blackberry made....dudes...dia ppl who cnt afford ifnt nokia touch in dis life...dats y dia varities of tins...u av alot of money y z small tinz boderin u...owk u d vex say persn go cary tecno s3 and u cary s4.....and him fit instal any app u get...poo...u guys go get hypertension....while odas r busy makin dia moni...start ur own phone company ....we go d buy and compare d specs.....jabless pple....tecno no mind dem jare....
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by bibi1234: 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
Two megapixels but why nowsadsad like a bloddy rip off.they should chill with the way they release phones not like theur picture quality is quite good as such!
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by born2boink(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2013
matrixme: even my HTC G2 produced a long time ago still has more modern features than 90 percent of the latest Tecno smartphone - gorilla glass, 4G Technology, 16 million colours, metallic casing, big screen and keyboard and I'm running a 4.0 custom Rom. What better features can I ask for in a smartphone? I once used a Techno n3 and since then, my eyes got opened to the poo of mobile gadgets that a company that claims to be innovative keep releasing weekly. Phones are not like Nollywood movies that you can just wake up and churn out because when you release one, your brand integrity is at stake because you have to provide support and get people to like it and all that. it's just because our society is not good, that is why such monstrosities as these get by. I won't be surprised if the company fizzles away like the Blackberry they we're trying to topple in the nearest future, especially for the same reason: the lack of creative thinkers.
. Walahi you talk sense pass other members.

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by bibi1234: 9:00am On Sep 30, 2013
spicyuzo:

just ordered a neo n003 advanced.......do your research and come back with your findings
WhatThat phone is good mehn how much is it & where did you order it please
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by RedCard1(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Confused peeps. I don't even get why they keep copying names of other brands. First was N series from Nokia. Now S3....from Samsung. Releasing phones every week. Smh..

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Stancity(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
I wont near or touch this phone or advice anyone to waste his/her money on this crap.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by madubukosaviour(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2013
Tecno u guys r trying but people r looking up to see something NEW not REPEATATION. give us something strong abeg
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 9:15am On Sep 30, 2013
grin grin grin grin

TECNO SHA..

LWKMD..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 10 Cheapest Android Phones In Nigeria Lowest Below ₦15,000 / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.