Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,604 members, 7,770,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:53 AM

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno S3 Features And Specifications (61373 Views)

Tecno L5 Price In Nigeria And Specifications / Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Tecno N7 Vs Q1 Vs N3: Full Comparison And Specifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by WackyJ1(m): 11:27pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tecno might be producing android phones but they're still thinking like a "Chinko" company... I once started a thread asking why techno does not release a phone that has reasonable features once and for all..
they keep releasing trash phones with the same specs and not even reasonable specs but stupid specs showing what they really think of Nigerians. They're not improving, just remaining stagnant.
The only reasonable techno phones now are P3 and p5 For low range, M3 or L3 for middle range and A1 or A + for top range that is all. The rest are crap.
More annoying are the so called techno fanboys who because they're using one of the phones mentioned above, refuse to call a spade a spade and decry what techno is doing..

2 Likes

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Impulse80(m): 11:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
koolet: was tecno made for Nigerians...who be dys wan again
no it na Liberians dey use am angry if no b say you be woman i for talk say you dey crase.

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by physise(m): 11:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Impulse80: no it na Liberians dey use am angry if no b say you be woman i for talk say you dey crase.
lol
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by krugar07(m): 12:01am On Sep 30, 2013
tonyeverready: Atleast it runs on OS 4.2. Its a potential bbm fone. Wen bbm on android comot d fone go get market.
dey dia de hope!!!
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by spicyuzo(m): 12:12am On Sep 30, 2013
Tecno should stop toiling with nigerians,
This is a low end phone...
We are talking 2g ram, btwn 16-32gb inbuilt memory, about 1.5-1.9ghz quardcore or even snapdragon proccessor, and a camera of btw 8-13mp powered by a 3000mah battery or above......

Tecno is working below standards....

There are other cheaper and more powerful Asian machines with acclaimed build quality...only if Nigerians care...

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by watchindelta(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
uhm nokia 3310 all d way meh.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by krugar07(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2013
spicyuzo: Tecno should stop toiling with nigerians,
This is a low end phone...
We are talking 2g ram, btwn 16-32gb inbuilt memory, about 1.5-1.9ghz quardcore or even snapdragon proccessor, and a camera of btw 8-13mp powered by a 3000mah battery or above......

Tecno is working below standards....

There are other cheaper and more powerful Asian machines with acclaimed build quality...only if Nigerians care...
and how much are you willing to pay.

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by spicyuzo(m): 12:24am On Sep 30, 2013
tonyeverready: Atleast it runs on OS 4.2. Its a potential bbm fone. Wen bbm on android comot d fone go get market.

Android 4.2 isn't an excuse to churn out an archaic device with outdated specs... i can authoritatively tell u that most devices with the same specs as this that were produced 2yrs ago by most highflying chinese brands already have an official 4.2 firmware release....

It is one thing to produce a phone and it is another to support the phone in terms of firmware updates and stuffs.....

My pain is, will techno be able to support this array of phones the keep making...
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by spicyuzo(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2013
krugar07: and how much are you willing to pay.

just ordered a neo n003 advanced.......do your research and come back with your findings
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by stpat1(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2013
low RAM, low Battery life n low Display screen
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by chikeorji123(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2013
flawless911: TeamTecno but dis fone is pure wassh followed by dat P3S.. D only Tecno fones dat matter are d Phantoms, L3, M3, P5 and N7.. Den mayb N3 and P3.. D rest, especially dat D-series na just toys

Aniway, still reppin TeamTecno large.. Flexin my Tecno L3

Peace

Pls what are the price these models.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by mrofficial(m): 1:38am On Sep 30, 2013
Fadelex: what is it with techno and front page these days? I believe it's a paid advert... if una like list all d techno phones here it won't move me... I'm not saying techno is bad but I'm allergic to buying untested and untrusted products..... yes, techno is running android but what about d hardware? what's d durability?

You just dey know? Na business nau.

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Nobody: 2:55am On Sep 30, 2013
The way am seeing very soon people will start hating tecno if the continue making same phones every week
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by born2boink(m): 3:02am On Sep 30, 2013
Wetin happen?v
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Thefan: 3:39am On Sep 30, 2013
I love Tecno phones, Bought my N9 phantom pad from http:///t/categories/phones?s%5Bbrand_ids%5D=936
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by ignis: 5:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Must Techno come out with a new brand of phone every week?
This will make the value of their phone to drop and easily become outdated.... Techno is suffering from what I call bad advisers
Why produce a phone with 1400mah battery, 512 Ram, 2mp rear camera and lacks 4G network by September, 2013, and you call that a smart phhone?
I can now see reasons why Techno cannot compete with android giants like HTC, samsung and Xperia...
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by redcliff: 5:53am On Sep 30, 2013
BabaAlabi: I love Tecno phones but this is getting too much.

LMAO! this is the funniest thing i have seen and would see this week. It got me totally cracked up..
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Burger01(m): 6:08am On Sep 30, 2013
Fadelex: what is it with techno and front page these days? I believe it's a paid advert... if una like list all d techno phones here it won't move me... I'm not saying techno is bad but I'm allergic to buying untested and untrusted products..... yes, techno is running android but what about d hardware? what's d durability?
Bros, of all techno phones the Phantom A+ is the best. Tested and trusted. Give it a shot. I did and ve not regretted doing so.

**** Sent from my Android wireless device from MTN**

cool

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by swizz01(m): 6:09am On Sep 30, 2013
Omoh d fone na bullshit......e no even my phantomA+

And for those saying tecno ain't gat level, that's ur shit to eat...cz even Samsung S3 dey loyal for phantomA+....
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by swizz01(m): 6:12am On Sep 30, 2013
ignis: Must Techno come out with a new brand of phone every week?
This will make the value of their phone to drop and easily become outdated.... Techno is suffering from what I call bad advisers
Why produce a phone with 1400mah battery, 512 Ram, 2mp rear camera and lacks 4G network by September, 2013, and you call that a smart phhone?
I can now see reasons why Techno cannot compete with android giants like HTC, samsung and Xperia...

The last tym I checkd , d latest blackberry fone doesn't av 4G....

1 Like

Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by sanandreas(m): 6:16am On Sep 30, 2013
churning out craps every week. Una go soon fold up
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by swizz01(m): 6:21am On Sep 30, 2013
[quoue author=WackyJ1]Tecno might be producing android phones but they're still thinking like a "Chinko" company... I once started a thread asking why techno does not release a phone that has reasonable features once and for all..
they keep releasing trash phones with the same specs and not even reasonable specs but stupid specs showing what they really think of Nigerians. They're not improving, just remaining stagnant.
The only reasonable techno phones now are P3 and p5 For low range, M3 or L3 for middle range and A1 or A + for top range that is all. The rest are crap.
More annoying are the so called techno fanboys who because they're using one of the phones mentioned above, refuse to call a spade a spade and decry what techno is doing..
[/quote]

All just said is shit
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by RayMcBlue(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2013
Uchenna42: Tecno for crying out loud......stop releasing phones unecessarily.....una no dey tire ni?............law of diminishing returns will soon strike!

It's already happening.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Odoemacyril(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2013
na d camera kil am
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by krugar07(m): 6:28am On Sep 30, 2013
spicyuzo:

just ordered a neo n003 advanced.......do your research and come back with your findings
its not even that. the fact is even if tecno puts all that ur asking 4 I WONT STILL BUY.
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by Hostermipo(m): 6:42am On Sep 30, 2013
How they Releasing new phones every month is just making their product undecent, they ought to give like 6months interval. . .i guess L3 and M3 are the best they gat to offer in 3series
Re: Tecno S3 Features And Specifications by krugar07(m): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2013
TakeNO degrade only your name. leave 'S3' out of this, someone else has that name!!!!!. very soon '''takeNO s3''' vs '''galaxy S3'''. afterall all na still 's3'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics) / 10-Year-Old Italian Girl Accidentally Kills Herself By Trying Tiktok Challenge / India Bans 59 Chinese Mobile Apps (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.