Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October (32680 Views)

NMA Dares Jonathan - Asks Resident Doctors To Reject Sack Letters / Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / FG Should Stop Doctors From Establishing Private Clinics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by UyiIredia(m): 12:14am On Sep 30, 2013
And yet we still have GEJ praise-singers, SMH.

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by firedup: 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
[quote author=TheDoc]Another strike coming up from 1st October, by the association of resident doctors.
give GEJ a breaak
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by jayloyexten(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2013
i hear the background music of politics playin softly
it takes an eagle eye to see it-
these strikins sounds anti Jonathan who could be fuelin it?

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by ariomiz: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Strike tinz!!! When will the Nigeria police go on strike self?
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by PECO4KING(m): 12:20am On Sep 30, 2013
GEJ is too small to handle Nigga problem. He still need to learn.

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by tellwisdom: 12:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Na Jesus dey heal, doctors dey collect money. Yet, they would still wanna go on strike. Habatically embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 30, 2013
firedup: meanwhile,nard -are they not post garduate students? how come they are paid? is it not them that should pay fg school fees for using the hospital and patients as a practising tool(lab animals)?
now why are they complaining when ippis have exposed that they work as residents(pg students) in one Fg hospital and also m.o(medical officer) in another fg hospital and also working inalary private hospitals thereby collecting salary triple which is against the law.
u guys should just leave Gej alone

You may call then PG students but they are doctors!

9 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Bsmartt(m): 12:29am On Sep 30, 2013
God help us in our dear country. I Hope the government intervene.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Ciykec: 12:31am On Sep 30, 2013
[/color][color=#000000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Celepope: 12:37am On Sep 30, 2013
kennyonthrone: onye ara
Like your puff father.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by shobroy(m): 12:39am On Sep 30, 2013
Hahahahahhha fresh air blowing across Nigeria, first of all ASUU, following asup vs doctors and finally nation. Huuuuuuushhh october 1 huklalalala bros JOH una dey try oooooo we no dey travel go saudi again I think we nver reach dat side ooooooo, ˚♡⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥KK⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡»̶̥♡ may be nxt week. Just peeping though

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by seribroo56(m): 12:41am On Sep 30, 2013
Jonatharn is WALKING
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Leopantro: 12:43am On Sep 30, 2013
firedup: meanwhile,nard -are they not post garduate students? how come they are paid? is it not them that should pay fg school fees for using the hospital and patients as a practising tool(lab animals)?
now why are they complaining when ippis have exposed that they work as residents(pg students) in one Fg hospital and also m.o(medical officer) in another fg hospital and also working inalary private hospitals thereby collecting salary triple which is against the law.

when you go for masters, you pay for your tuition. however, in this case the said post graduate doctors must take care of you. when you are sick you turn to them. your life is in their hands at that point in time. wouldn't you ensure that the doctor taking care of you, your parents or your children is adequately taken care of or would you wait for the government to send a politician to you to promise total care for you while he travels abroad for his headache?

10 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by nasonaso: 12:47am On Sep 30, 2013
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 30, 2013
We are not yet done with ASSU own and this people are about to start their's. Well, I have nothing more to say other than "ASUU and FG...may the certificate of your
children studying abroad and in naija private universities, be as irrelevant and useless as that T in d word "Tsunami" and ueu in "queue".... All these I pray in Jesus name... AMEN!

4 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Leopantro: 12:55am On Sep 30, 2013
by the way, NLC is going on strike on the 4th
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Abagworo(m): 12:56am On Sep 30, 2013
NUT has already given 21 days ultimatum because of what Rivers police commissioner did to 13000 teachers. So expect Primary and Secondary schools to join soon.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Chartey(m): 1:01am On Sep 30, 2013
Next time try to understand things properly before posting. You obviously know little about residency.

4 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by 0108(m): 1:08am On Sep 30, 2013
sigmundfreud: ...Nigeria JagaJaga...
you stole my popular comment
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by 0108(m): 1:11am On Sep 30, 2013
Jehovah Elohim!!!!! What is this??

6 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Uyi168: 1:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Boko haram 4 1 side,mumuGEJ 4 d oda side,me i dy 1 corner dy observe!
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Lifebender(m): 1:21am On Sep 30, 2013
when you dont know,you ask the enlightened to ENLIGHTEN you.But in your own case,i can see you dwell in your FUULISHNESS.
These guys are being taught and also serving the country.If i may ask you how many docs do you have in your dear nigeria??Go to all the teaching hospitals in nigeria,you'll find these people there aplenty,go to state hopistals,you'll find these people there aplenty working and serving your so called govt in place of the professional docs.Mind you these guys are working like hell,i dont think they even remember maybe they are learning,they work as employee.And you're asking them to do that for free??
Make i kuku ask you sef.Suppose u went there with ur girlfriend that needs serious attention and you met one of them there.Lemme say (s)he refsed to attend to you abeg wetin you go do??
Abeg tell the FG and GEJ to pay all the money they owe,we know we cannot benefit from their poliTRICKS money buh our money,i mean our sweat..we must collect it
ALUTA CONTINUA..

6 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by congo4ka: 1:29am On Sep 30, 2013
finally....fresh air grin grin
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by andrewyoung: 1:35am On Sep 30, 2013
your ignorance and utter foolishness says a lot. Are u a school of nursing pupil?

6 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by dhtml(m): 1:40am On Sep 30, 2013
This is going to be hot! Never Back Down!!
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by lymelyte(m): 2:01am On Sep 30, 2013
01 : 08:
Jehovah Elohim!!!!! What is this??
Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by ACM10: 2:17am On Sep 30, 2013
I'm in total support of NARD on this one.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by inosend: 2:46am On Sep 30, 2013
Much as I uphold the idea of a promise made should be a promise kept, the doctors ought to consider other sectors of the economy. Haba . Na wetin sef, wetin?!.

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Celepope: 3:02am On Sep 30, 2013
kennyonthrone: onye ara
If you dare quote me again I will slap you.you dead goat.
Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by jimkramar: 3:26am On Sep 30, 2013
Attention seekers!!! Must dey G̲̣̣̣̥☺ on strike on our Independence day? Dey just want to ruin our celebration. God dey

1 Like

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by Orikinla(m): 4:02am On Sep 30, 2013
When these doctors go on strike, many poor patients suffer and die. But the rich patients can always go to the private hospitals of these same doctors, because when they go on strike at the government hospitals, their private hospitals boom. These Nigerian doctors care less about their poor patients. Even if they don't fear God, they should have some sense of morality and conscience. Many poor people have died, because of these inhuman strikes. I have seen Nigerian doctors treat poor patients like their life is worthless without money in ER. The fact is nobody prays and wishes for tragedies that happen without notice and at such emergencies, most people are rushed to the hospitals with whatever amount of money they have on them and yet in most cases the doctors don't treat them without first asking for payment. That is why you can hardly find Good Samaritans in Nigeria during emergencies, because Nigerian doctors will not treat strangers in emergencies. But in the United States of America, Europe and even in Asia, doctors rush to the rescue of even strangers to save their lives in emergencies before asking for money. Why are Nigerian doctors even doctors? For the prestige of the title of the profession? For the high income? Or for their love of caring for and saving lives? One thing I want to tell these Nigerian doctors is, WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IN GOD OR NOT, THERE IS GOD AND HE KNOWS AND SEES ALL THINGS AND EVERY LIFE IS PRECIOUS TO HIM NO MATTER THE SOCIAL CLASS STATUS OF THE PERSON, AND GOD WILL CERTAINLY TREAT YOU AS YOU TREAT YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEING. THE LAWS OF HARVEST NEVER FAIL AND EITHER YOU, MEMBERS OF YOUR FAMILY OR RELATIONS WILL PAY THE PRICE SOONER OR LATER FOR EVERY CRIME OR EVIL YOU DO. GOD IS WATCHING US ALL. BEWARE OF GOD.

6 Likes

Re: Nation Wide Strike By Resident Doctors From 1st October by damesla(f): 4:03am On Sep 30, 2013
I think these is the gift they intend giving Nigeria for her 53birthday hmmm too bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Psychiatric Doctor In The House: Advise On Psychological And Mental Health Issue / Ebola Scare In Imo State (bath Salt Water) / Profiling Nigerians Who Died Of COVID-19 Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.