Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) (26795 Views)

Ex-girlfriend Set Lover’s Shop Ablaze / Mad Man Kills 9 People, Sets House Ablaze In Enugu / 2 Okada Snatchers Nabbed, Beaten To Death And Set Ablaze In Abuja (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by damosky12(m): 3:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
Health to the wounded
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Mikocake(m): 3:23pm On Sep 30, 2013
Nkea bu afiah na nwero advert noo na oru..Emene ndi ganja
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by ngooka: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2013
Ashawo no be work
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Beaf1: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
I guess he had to promise marriage to the Ashi before he could have unrestricted access to her punny. On the other hand the Ashi refused to be played. Too bad.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by devour129: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady: grin wonders shall never end!
You went to burn your fellow girl over common driver! Ordinary driver oh! Chai!
that's there level !
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by stolenstone: 3:38pm On Sep 30, 2013
why do fools fall in love??
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tayeni: obadiah........'re you a cannibal? grin
no Sir wink
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by cashkid18(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
sum gals n their fish brains
#smh
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by passionate88: 3:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
D driver say him go marry d burnt offering, d burnt offering say d relationshio is ova. See confused people.
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by rezzy: 3:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Philipmems:
“My relationship with Chika is over. I am in pains and agony. I didn’t know what to do. I was sleeping and suddenly I saw smoke and it exploded and caught fire. I could have been burnt to ashes if not for the neighbours who broke through the window and rescued me,” she added.

Somebody should help me advice her.
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by donruffy01(m): 3:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
na whaoooo, wonders shall never end
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by donruffy01(m): 3:47pm On Sep 30, 2013
hahahahhahahahahaha
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by 3ace(m): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
But I am
determined and I have promised God that
with the condition of my girlfriend that I am
still going to marry her.”
I hope he meant this because some things are easier said than done.
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by passionate88: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Fisherman.com:
some women are useless.
Very USELESS
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
Igbos' can be soo desperate and wicked
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Kelvin4life: 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
Tayeni: obadiah........'re you a cannibal? grin
Bros do not mind dat big for nothing fool called obadiah.

1 Like

Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by bakynes(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
Guys should run far from girls with temper.I was in a rship with one btw 2009 and 2011.Though I loved her truly but she disgraced me publicly,she threatened me with a knife,she tore my shirt in public and other humiliating scenes she created coz she suspected I had involvements with other girls.I thank God ve been free since 2011. Never promise any girl Marriage,they will hold u to ransom once u decide to leave them.
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Kelvin4life: Bros do not mind dat big for nothing fool called obadiah.
shocked cheesy
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Yvete(f): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2013
Not surprised ... Last week, there was a thread in the romance section where a lady sought advice on how to teach her fiance's other girlfriend "a lesson". When people told her to forget the girl and confront the guy, she got mad, bringing her fight all the way to the travel section cheesy cheesy grin
Hope its not the same person right here lolz ...
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by stangely: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
stangely:

u r just stupid, as if it doesnt happen in ur cursed yorubaland, mtchewww....
undecided
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by tomzman: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
At times like this, one doesn't even know what to type. Well, I pray the prostitute rots in jail!

1 Like

Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by dad007(m): 4:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
bakynes: Guys should run far from girls with temper.I was in a rship with one btw 2009 and 2011.Though I loved her truly but she disgraced me publicly,she threatened me with a knife,she tore my shirt in public and other humiliating scenes she created coz she suspected I had involvements with other girls.I thank God ve been free since 2011. Never promise any girl Marriage,they will hold u to ransom once u decide to leave them.
Oboy,you be me? Cus exactly the same thing hapen to me.Mine was so terible that I have to leave her in my own apartment taken only cloths along.When I got married 2 yrs later,I make sure I went very far from her because of my wife.Even till now,she still chase me with a knife in the dream.
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Yvete: Not surprised ... Last week, there was a thread in the romance section where a lady sought advice on how to teach her fiance's other girlfriend "a lesson". When people told her to forget the girl and confront the guy, she got mad, bringing her fight all the way to the travel section cheesy cheesy grin
Hope its not the same person right here lolz ...

I know the lady you are talking about.. Lol
NL is full of drama cheesy
Re: Jealous Ex-girlfriend Sets Rival Ablaze In Enugu (picture) by VoteOutPDPJona: 4:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
When we had a quarrel, I did not threaten him with a knife. I only used the knife to deflate his tyres.

No, it's not a threat. Just a 'friendly play'.

“I have quarreled with Chinwe several times. I sent her a text message to leave my boyfriend. Because she threatened me, I also threatened her that she will never enjoy the relationship. I don’t know anything about who took fuel to the house of her boyfriend and burnt the house.

Sorry girl, you're in soup!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

8 Notorious Criminals Nigerians Can Never Forget <history IN DETAILS> / ‘we Faked Street Fights To Rob Hotels, Guests’ (picture) / Policemen Beat A Bike Man To A Pulp In An Attempt To Seize His Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.