Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World (19183 Views)

Farmer Kills 15-foot Snake In Ekiti (Picture) / Giant Snake That Can Open Doors ( Video) / Amazing Giant Snake Killed In Egypt Red Sea. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by omanifrank(m): 8:37am On Sep 30, 2013

Photo of huge snake, biggest snake in the world. Photograph purporting to show a 55ft snake found in a forest in Malaysia has become an internet sensation. Biggest snake in the world. The huge snake is really a monster. It’s a huge, huge snake ever seen before. Worlds biggest snake pictures. The thread claimed the huge snake was one of two enormous boas found by workers clearing forest for a new road. They apparently woke up the sleeping snakes during attempts to bulldoze a huge mound of earth. This is Biggest snake in the world!! “On the third dig, the operator found there was blood amongst the soil, and with a further dig, a dying huge snake appeared,” said the post.

“By the time the workers came back, the wounded boa had died, while the other snake had disappeared. The bulldozer operator was so sick that he couldn’t even stand up.” The post claimed that the digger driver was so traumatised that he suffered a heart attack on his way to hospital and later died. The dead snake was 55ft (16.7m) long, weighed 300kg and was estimated to be 140 years old. Biggest snake in the world Huge snake!

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=1142
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by homesteady(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2013
The post claimed that the
digger driver was so traumatised that he
suffered a heart attack on his way to
hospital and later died.

I would have suffered the same fate! But I'll not die! I'll just faint like 3 times! grin

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by AbuMikey(m): 9:15am On Sep 30, 2013
shockedshockedshocked

Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by obi4eze(m): 9:38am On Sep 30, 2013
55 feet? That's about the measurement of 9 beds when arranged length-wise.
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by chaplin4u: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2013
Bizarre!!! if a 150years old is just being discovered accidentally in the forest, i wonder what secrets the ocean holds that even 10% of it have not been explored.
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by Popowaa: 10:21am On Sep 30, 2013
*scared*I hate snakes and i fear themsadsad
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by ChiSun27(m): 11:06am On Sep 30, 2013
Meeeehnnnnn dis snake is freakn big. How many electric pole is this?
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
seeeeeee meeeeaaaaattt!! !!
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by Sophiatabitha(f): 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
Popowaa: *scared*I hate snakes and i fear themsadsad

Me too. Imagine u woke up & found such a tin on ur front door.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by Tolexander: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2013
Oh boy, na this be labake o!

How i wish this na for my side, Na soup things o.
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by Tolexander: 8:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
Sophiatabitha:

Me too. Imagine u woke up & found such a tin on ur front door.
our father
who at in heaven
hallow be thy name
thy kingdom come . . .

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by HezronLorraine(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
Jesus Christ of Nigeria.This thing doesn't have to kill me.I'll die immediately I see it. shocked
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by Sophiatabitha(f): 8:57pm On Oct 02, 2013
Tolexander: our father
who at in heaven
hallow be thy name
thy kingdom come . . .

hahahhahahaaha
Amen
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by lildray(m): 6:30am On Oct 06, 2013
this one can swallow more than six people at a time
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by ichidodo: 8:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Mother Nature have just lost her baby....
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by joyce01(f): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2013
God have mercy
Re: Photo Of Giant Snake (55ft): Biggest Snake In The World by everyday: 10:13am On Nov 15, 2013
This one can devour a human whole

(1) (Reply)

Algae Converted To Crude Oil In Under An Hour-see Picture And Video / Sme Data @ Cheapest Price!!! / Airtel Introduces 5mb Package For Just N5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.