Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,313 members, 7,839,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

“run My Race” Topples “don’t Tell Me Nonsense” On MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “run My Race” Topples “don’t Tell Me Nonsense” On MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 (592 Views)

Timaya Throws Shades At MTV Base (mama Award) / MTV Base Africa Replies Burna Boy / South Africa Floors Nigeria On Mtv’s List Of Hottest African Rappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“run My Race” Topples “don’t Tell Me Nonsense” On MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 by entadaplace: 11:17am On Sep 30, 2013
Burna Boy has displaced D’Banj at the head of this week’s MTV Base Official Naija Top 10 Powered by Star Music. Burna Boy’s ‘Run My Race’ has indeed won the race to the head of the chart after toppling ‘Don’t Tell Me Nonsense’ from the number one slot.

Beat FM OAP Toolz cosies up to VJ Ehis on the #OfficialNaijaChart sofa for the 30th edition of the music chart, to run through the week’s ups and downs on the Naija music scene. This week’s biggest climbers are Timaya and Illbliss who each move up one place to number 4 and number 9 respectively, with ‘Ekoloma Demba’ and ‘I’m Sorry’’.

Skuki, Olamide and Dr Sid all remain locked in the same positions as last week, while former number one ‘E Mi Ni Baller’ by Chidinma stays in the number three position for the second week running.

Check out full list here

(1) (Reply)

I’m Here To Find My Roots, Says U.S. Comic Act / Video + Photos Of How Kanye West Proposed To Kim Kardashian / Video:burna Boy Thrills Ijebu Ode Fans With Buba And Jordans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.