Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? (1050 Views)

Chelseafc Signs Alexandre Pato / ChelseaFc Didier Drogba's New Hospital "Is Our Own JAY-JAY Stingy"? / Did Nigeria Threaten Mali To Lose The Match ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by philfearon(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
I know maybe as a Man United fan,you always want Chelsea to Loose Match..As a Real Madrid fan,you Want FcBarcelona to lose..As a Liverpool or Arsenal or Chelsea or FcBarcelona,you want your rivals to be losing everytime,but that of FcBarcelona and Chelseafc are marked out...People feel happy that Barca has lost a Match even When they are not Madrid fans,or any La Liga Club fan,and vice-versa...
So,my question is Why?
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
Its simply because haters derive orgasm from seeing the rival club lose
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by philfearon(m): 12:32pm On Sep 30, 2013
blackchukky: Its simply because haters derive [b]orgasm [/b]from seeing the rival club lose
Hahahahahaha! @heavenly Feeling lol.....But You see a Man U fan happy that Barca lost in Laliga,even though he is not affiliated to Madrid,and Barca aint contending no Title With Him in Epl?.....
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by JMOI: 1:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
1. Barca wins 98% of their matches so it's always a thing of joy when they lose.

2. Chelsea fans boast a lot so it's a thing of joy for their rivals when they are forced to shut up.
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by Itoroetti(m): 2:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Well,its no longer news that the 2 teams are the best in the world and maybe u'll include bayern munich as an outside team.
That's why.
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by philfearon(m): 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
JMOI: 1. Barca wins 98% of their matches so it's always a thing of joy when they lose.

2. Chelsea fans boast a lot so it's a thing of joy for their rivals when they are forced to shut up.
hahahahahaha...You are right bro...hahahah
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by philfearon(m): 7:26pm On Sep 30, 2013
Itoroetti :
Well,its no longer news that the 2 teams are the best in the world and maybe u'll include bayern munich as an outside team.
That's why.
Barca,YES....But Chelsea,still Aiming..
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by blessing1984(m): 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
I'm a Barcelona Fan, I feel happy when Real-Madrid win, and also feel happy when Barcelona too, but feels bad when Real-Madrid tops Barcelona with points. Otherwise, football is a thing of joy and fun! I can't be happy when teams loose their, they should all win, but if they eventually looses, then that is their luck for the game, and not their final destiny. “Quote” The best should Win! Period
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by philfearon(m): 8:56am On Oct 03, 2013
blessing1984: I'm a Barcelona Fan, I feel happy when Real-Madrid win, and also feel happy when Barcelona too, but feels bad when Real-Madrid tops Barcelona with points. Otherwise, football is a thing of joy and fun! I can't be happy when teams loose their, they should all win, but if they eventually looses, then that is their luck for the game, and not their final destiny. “Quote” The best should Win! Period
Well,good for you...
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by jaybee3(m): 8:57am On Oct 03, 2013
How do you know how [b]everyone [/b]feels?
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 03, 2013
undecided

Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by philfearon(m): 9:15am On Oct 03, 2013
jay bee: How do you know how everyone feels?
The Setting here is a football one,where the fans are what i mean by everyone....
Every 8 in 10 Epl club fans is happy if Chelsea lose match...
As regards Barca,cuz they rarely loose match,9 in 10 non-barca fans are happy that barca lose a Match!
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by omar22(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2013
People hate Chelsea only because of the culture Joe Mourinho created back in 2004, Then Chelsea bulldosed past everyone and and also created the siege mentality that have the whole Chelsea believing that its the whole world against us!

Actually its Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool and Barcelona fans who couldnt stand Chelsea.
Re: When Fcbarcelona And Chelseafc Lose Match,everyone Feels Happy..why? by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 04, 2013
Man, I hate Jessy Maureeno!

(1) (Reply)

Lewandowski: Ribery Deserves Ballon D'or More Than Ronaldo / Pictures From The Heroic Welcome For Colombia World Cup Team / Bloody El Classico Real Madrid V's Barca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.