Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,224 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? (1055 Views)

How To Raise Up That Kid Without Beating, Flogging, Yelling, Wailing Et Al / Did You Hawk Anything On The Streets As A Child ? / Games You Played As A Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by odinga1of: 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2013
Dear Folks

I just want to know the Best State to Raise or Train up a child among the 36 States of the federation.
Note: i was born and raised in Warri, but i will never raise my children in Warri.

Sapele to be precise is more ok to me..................................but still in Delta State.
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by twogood: 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Zamfara
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Fulaman198(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
twogood: Zamfara

You should probably state a reason why
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by uhuns: 2:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
Using the fashion of today as yardstick then ph is a town to be.
But using standard if living then ibadan.
for morals and street smart and confidence then Benin.
Cross rivers ........hummmmmm
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 01, 2013
Bornu state.

Like seriously,what does a state go to do with bringing up a child??
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Fulaman198(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2013
Joavid: Bornu state.

Like seriously,what does a state go to do with bringing up a child??

Expenses, people friendliness, education system, etc. etc.

1 Like

Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
Fulaman198:

Expenses, people friendliness, education system, etc. etc.

Then the op should replace it with enviroment not state as a whole.
Eg,there r gud and bad places to raise a child,both in Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Fulaman198(m): 2:58am On Oct 02, 2013
Joavid:

Then the op should replace it with enviroment not state as a whole.
Eg,there r gud and bad places to raise a child,both in Lagos state.

That is correct
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 06, 2013
Enugu: Morals, education, exposure to clean and fine environment, sports, entertainment. Street smartness without being evil.
Plus other interesting tnz.
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Uthman75: 12:49am On Nov 07, 2013
Kaduna State. My main reason is that one will mingle with different kinds of people which will expose one to different set of cultures.
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Oildichotomy(m): 11:15am On Nov 07, 2013
Raising up a child well lies majorly on the parents before the location effects come to play.
I've seen very good breds coming out from Warri. Every state or location has its own good and bad.
Staying in Lekki Phase I or Ikoyi doesn't make one better than a Mushin bred.
Re: Which States Is Best To Raise Up A Child In Nigeria? by Oildichotomy(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2013
ngozievergreen: Enugu: Morals, education, exposure to clean and fine environment, sports, entertainment. Street smartness without being evil.
Plus other interesting tnz.
All of the above but i doubt the street smartness
Enugu is more of an Igboic city with very little outsiders influence.... Not well-mixed
So their ''smartness'' is very limited when they leave the Enugu vicinity

(1) (Reply)

English New Born Baby Names / The 15 Most Overrated White People / What An Elderly Man Told Me About Choosing A Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.