Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? (2748 Views)

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / Look At What Our Police Men Are Doing(pic) / Somali Men Are So Fine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 11:57pm On Jun 05, 2006
men are all the same,
from east to west,

from west to east they are all the same cool

sorry ooooooooooo men but u guys are all the same
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by DaHitler(m): 11:58pm On Jun 05, 2006
What does this have to do with music/radio? cheesy
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 11:59pm On Jun 05, 2006
Afeni:

What does this have to do with music/radio? cheesy

what does it mean that i made a mistake,

it will change later tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by DaHitler(m): 12:00am On Jun 06, 2006
:p :p :p
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by pascal(m): 12:05am On Jun 06, 2006
What ever my brother.

I wonder why Kettle will be calling pot black.

May be ladies are not the same at all.

Eveseh spilt the beans for all to hear my dear.

Peace
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 12:06am On Jun 06, 2006
pascal:

What ever my brother.

I wonder why Kettle will be calling pot black.

May be ladies are not the same at all.

Eveseh spilt the beans for all to hear my dear.

Peace

how can i spilt the beans?
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by ciaragirl(f): 12:49am On Jun 06, 2006
yea i agree they are
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by ldollier(f): 2:13am On Jun 06, 2006
lol, afeni you and eve makes me laugh. everytime i breeze through both of you all comments. its either afeni is picking on eve or yall arguin over something totally hilarious. lol
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 3:22am On Jun 06, 2006
hmmm, another attack at men. hmmm, we don suffer ooo.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by LiquidMind(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2006
Men are not the same in any manner except you have been meeting the same type of guys
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by princeonx: 5:29am On Jun 06, 2006
Ofcox men are the same you just found out! maybe in next generation God go create some with two d*@K but for now, we're the same!
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 5:59am On Jun 06, 2006
LiquidMind:

Men are not the same in any manner except you have been meeting the same type of guys

am talking to da ;ladies, what will u say u are a man tongue

diddy whating be that again angry wink
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by akamihe(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2006
Eve dear,

4real I'm different. Give me a try n will be happy u did. I'm a nice guy 4real, no be mouth!! Just give me a shout - 08034391256 make we relate. So long as u r not as parasitic n materialistic as the other girls, then u ve got urself the very guy. 'Hope to hear frm u soon. Tk care.

Rgrds.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 4:44pm On Jun 06, 2006
LOL sorry but i already have my bigshishi wit me,

pray let not bigshishi sees this crap u write here grin
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 6:22pm On Jun 06, 2006
ldollier:

lol, afeni you and eve makes me laugh. everytime i breeze through both of you all comments. its either afeni is picking on eve or yall arguin over something totally hilarious. lol

for real they never cease cracking mi up, i think Afeni is supposed to take bigshishi's place 'because he really is attracted to eve. smiley smiley smiley

@ topic

i don't think men are the same (maybe i'm looking at them from North to South wink).
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by DaHitler(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2006
Zionchic, you have no idea what I am attracted to.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2006
Big NO !!! I'm different from Men grin. . .i'm more than MAN smiley cool
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by akamihe(m): 6:46pm On Jun 06, 2006
Eve love,

Pls 4get bigshishi let's play. If he was there 4 u as a nice guy, u wont post tht 'complain' tht men are all the same. I strongly believe u've had a bitter experience with bigshishi or whomever. So move on babygirl, such is life. Let me prove to u tht there are still very few of us - guys, who are different. I will still expect ur call. I feel u.

Rgrds.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2006
good one akahime.

@ Afeni

maybe.  but if you're really not attracted to her you could show it by getting off her case smiley smiley.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2006
akamihe:

Eve love,

Please 4get bigshishi let's play. If he was there for you as a nice guy, u wont post that 'complain' that men are all the same. I strongly believe u've had a bitter experience with bigshishi or whomever. So move on babygirl, such is life. Let me prove to u that there are still very few of us - guys, who are different. I will still expect your call. I feel u.

Rgrds.

pls ooooooooooo leave my big alone he's dont like u guys,he's different grin
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2006
zionchic:

for real they never cease cracking mi up, i think Afeni is supposed to take bigshishi's place 'because he really is attracted to eve. smiley smiley smiley

@ topic

i don't think men are the same (maybe i'm looking at them from North to South wink).

am not attracted to him,i like him
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2006
afeni angry angry angry
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 7:18pm On Jun 06, 2006
99% of men are all the same
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
thanks beyunce,i thought i was lonely in here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 7:46pm On Jun 06, 2006
horse shiit
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2006
and what does that mean diddy badboy?
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2006
it means what u want it to mean
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2006
diddy4dt:

it means what u want it to mean

diddy angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2006
WAts happenin
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by diddy4(m): 7:56pm On Jun 06, 2006
good question
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by akamihe(m): 7:57pm On Jun 06, 2006
Eve,

So u don't want to give me a chance ehh! Well no wahala, but u don miss o! On tht note I will tell Seun to delete tht ur post because it is not out of sincerity. This forum is supposed to hear problems/issues n profer solutions to thm. Here u are with an issue n d humble me tried to solve ur issue 4 u. And u go again saying there was no longer am issue. It's like crying wolf. Anyhw. Tk care. I still feel u in case u change ur mind. I knw tht in ur mind, u 4 like try me!!! U may not admit it publicly here. But it's true. No stress!!!

Rgrds.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 8:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
akamihe:

Eve,

So u don't want to give me a chance ehh! Well no wahala, but u don miss o! On that note I will tell Seun to delete that your post because it is not out of sincerity. This forum is supposed to hear problems/issues n profer solutions to thm. Here u are with an issue n d humble me tried to solve your issue for you. And u go again saying there was no longer am issue. It's like crying wolf. Anyhw. Tk care. I still feel u in case u change your mind. I knw that in your mind, u 4 like try me!!! U may not admit it publicly here. But it's true. No stress!!!

Rgrds.

diddy u know u are my badboy cry cry cry cry cry i love u know i do kiss kiss kiss
pls dont tell seun cry cry cry cry cry

pls cry cry cry cry cry cry,

pls cheesy cheesy cheesy cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out This Fanart Drawing Of 2face By Nigerian Teen Sammy Felix / Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO / Dead Body Found On Iwo Road, Ibadan, This Morning (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.