Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? (2754 Views)

Four Foolish And Wicked Things That Men Are Always Proud Of. / Look At What Our Police Men Are Doing(pic) / Somali Men Are So Fine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2006
akamihe:

Eve,

So u don't want to give me a chance ehh! Well no wahala, but u don miss o! On that note I will tell Seun to delete that your post because it is not out of sincerity. This forum is supposed to hear problems/issues n profer solutions to thm. Here u are with an issue n d humble me tried to solve your issue for you. And u go again saying there was no longer am issue. It's like crying wolf. Anyhw. Tk care. I still feel u in case u change your mind. I knw that in your mind, u 4 like try me!!! U may not admit it publicly here. But it's true. No stress!!!

Rgrds.

Wat Da Hell
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 8:04pm On Jun 06, 2006
help me out beyunce cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 8:09pm On Jun 06, 2006
just becos of dis

eveseh:

thanks beyunce,i thought i was lonely in here lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Pls akamihe.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 8:12pm On Jun 06, 2006
beyunce u aint on my sight again?
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2006
Anyhow that is his own opinion
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 8:47pm On Jun 06, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed yea it is

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 8:55pm On Jun 06, 2006
you're just painting town red with this new style
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 8:56pm On Jun 06, 2006
yes ooooooooooooo dont u know,u want more? cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 8:57pm On Jun 06, 2006
lol, it's your thing girl so rock it as you please
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 8:59pm On Jun 06, 2006
OK thanksssssssssssss

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 9:00pm On Jun 06, 2006
who is baby boy guess you're talking about big shishi
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2006
yea,u know
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:04pm On Jun 06, 2006
hope u didnt think taht i was calling u baby boy?

hope u aint stealing dem
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2006
and who is stealin and wat if i may ask.?
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 9:09pm On Jun 06, 2006
don't mind eveseh, she thinks pple are trying to steal her baby boy inscription.

@eveseh

lololol why would i think i'm being called baby boy when i'm not a guy
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed i didnt see that gay own lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

beyunce am fooling around here tongue

zion,hope so
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 9:15pm On Jun 06, 2006
love ur inscriptions anyway. how do u get them.

will love to know.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2006
well i dont know too,i when to google when i typ,glitters and i was just checking and i came across dem,
but i cant remeber again if u want i can send u some here undecided
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2006
Really? u can send them den.
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 9:22pm On Jun 06, 2006
eveseh na u sabi! they're kool though
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2006
ok i'll start wit this one

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:26pm On Jun 06, 2006
cooooooooooool

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
Ok got does onces. waitin for the next sets
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:27pm On Jun 06, 2006
kiss kiss lol ok
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2006
Anyways thanks
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by zionchic(f): 9:29pm On Jun 06, 2006
can i borrow the gorgeous (or probably steal is the word)
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2006
ok

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2006
u can zion cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by beyunce(f): 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2006
really klkl
Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2006
sex abi cheesy

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2006
;d ;d

Re: Ladies,men Are All The Same: Do You Agree? by eveseh(f): 9:37pm On Jun 06, 2006
fraky

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Seriously Dislike Fl Gator, Busybodi, Michelin89 And Davidylan When They Post! / Governor Fayose's Son Nigba Fayose Shows Off His Wealth / ipokia agog yesterday as foreign expatriates visit refinery site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.