Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Jesus Is Still Alive - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Still Alive (2576 Views)

Late Dr. Myles Munroe’s Family Issues Statement | Both Children Alive And Well / Is John The Beloved( One Of The Apostles Of Jesus Christ) Still Alive / I Was Shot By Armed Robbers Three Times But Still Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 02, 2013
Jesus is dead.

If he were truly alive, he would have told catholics like Italo that he is and was never a white Italian man.

He would have also told protestants and pentecostals that speaking in tongues is not the way to heaven or necessary as it was a specific gift for a specific time

He would have also told MFM and Deeper Life ministries that christianity is not supposed to be extreme and that holy ghost fire wont burn their enemies, no matter how hard they pray- venegeance is for the lord at his own time.

He would have told Oyedepo and co that private jets are a waste of money. He would tell them that true christianity is humility and helping others. A private jet helps no one. It sits there gathering maintenance costs as only diplomats could travel so much to make it a necessity.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by peterphd(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2013
@italo
Read the post above and tell me Jesus is alive outside the heads of Christians
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2013
peterphd: @italo
you even recommend that pathetic post? Smh. This shows you do no thinking of your own.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by italo: 3:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
You mean I should reply when I come across a mad man ranting at me in the streets of Lagos?

People will think I'm mad too!

Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by peterphd(m): 4:47pm On Oct 02, 2013
@italo
Who is this mad man you speak of? I hope you don't want to engage in name calling as I might ignore you so hard,you'll doubt your existence like your god.Back to the matter, I don't need to re-write anything as LB took the thoughts out of my head.Please stop dodging and provide evidence for your god since you decided to spread the lies of your cradle robbing priests.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by italo: 5:26pm On Oct 02, 2013
Dear friend, permit me to ignore you until you say something I think is worth replying.

Thanks and God love you.

Who is this mad man you speak of? I hope you don't want to engage in name calling as I might ignore you so hard,you'll doubt your existence like your god.Back to the matter, I don't need to re-write anything as LB took the thoughts out of my heads.Please stop dodging and provide evidence for your god since you decided to spread the lies of your cradle robbing priests.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by MrTroll(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2013
My great grand mother is also alive. If you don't believe me, prove to me that she's dead.tongue

Religious logic. . .never gets old.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2013
peterphd:
You go about saying he's alive but when you are asked for evidence you just don't have anything that can't be debunked to present.where is the Jesus? Where is the tomb? You must also remember that without a body, you can't claim that someone is dead not to even say alive.Till you present such evidence, we reserve the right to open the holes in your "you must have faith to see him" experiment.
i am just curious,do you know where your great,great,great,great grandfather was buried?
This is funny. Where is his tomb?
Like i said,just curious.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Logicboy03: Jesus is dead.

If he were truly alive, he would have told catholics like Italo that he is and was never a white Italian man.

He would have also told protestants and pentecostals that speaking in tongues is not the way to heaven or necessary as it was a specific gift for a specific time

He would have also told MFM and Deeper Life ministries that christianity is not supposed to be extreme and that holy ghost fire wont burn their enemies, no matter how hard they pray- venegeance is for the lord at his own time.

He would have told Oyedepo and co that private jets are a waste of money. He would tell them that true christianity is humility and helping others. A private jet helps no one. It sits there gathering maintenance costs as only diplomats could travel so much to make it a necessity.
Jesus is Alive...He said because i live,you shall live also.
He is the ressurection and the life,how can someone who raised the dead not have the power over death,He raised the dead because He has power over death,He is Alive.
There are so many witnesses,His disciples witnessed it...Halleluyah Jesus is Alive.
The pastors you mentioned and we christains have the Bible,the TRUE Word of God to guide us,and thank Him for His Holy Spirit who guide us and lead us into all truth,Halleluyah Jesus is Alive.
He died for you too,He loves you despite all you say and do,He has plans for you..halleluyah,Jesus is Alive.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Mintayo:
Jesus is Alive...He said because i live,you shall live also.
He is the ressurection and the life,how can someone who raised the dead not have the power over death,He raised the dead because He has power over death,He is Alive.
There are so many witnesses,His disciples witnessed it...Halleluyah Jesus is Alive.
The pastors you mentioned and we christains have the Bible,the TRUE Word of God to guide us,and thank Him for His Holy Spirit who guide us and lead us into all truth,Halleluyah Jesus is Alive.
He died for you too,He loves you despite all you say and do,He has plans for you..halleluyah,Jesus is Alive.

Question: How is Jesus Alive...

Answer: Jesus is Alive.. He said so and I believe.

Now let me give you a simple analogy.

Boss: Hello, Mr. Okonkwo, why aren't you at work today?

Mr. Okonkwo: Sir, I'm at work.

Boss: Sorry, your name isn't ticked on the register. Why didn't you tick it?

Mr. Okonkwo: I ticked it and I believe I have ticked it.

Boss: But, there's no tick.

Mr. Okonkwo: I ticked, I believe it and that's all that matters.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by peterphd(m): 11:45am On Oct 04, 2013
Mintayo:
i am just curious,do you know where your great,great,great,great grandfather was buried?
This is funny. Where is his tomb?
Like i said,just curious.
No, I don't But if I were to claim that he's alive, I'd have to provide solid evidence not anything like "he said he'd come back".
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
peterphd:
No, I don't But if I were to claim that he's alive, I'd have to provide solid evidence not anything like "he said he'd come back".
Jesus has the power over death,He raised the dead,do you think death can then hold Him down?
Apart from the fact that He said it,His disciples were witnesses,they confirmed it too,they saw Him when He resurected,He appeared to them.
Out of the mouth of two or three witnesses,the truth is established!
Halleluyah Jesus is alive!
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
aManFromMars:

Question: How is Jesus Alive...

Answer: Jesus is Alive.. He said so and I believe.

Now let me give you a simple analogy.

Boss: Hello, Mr. Okonkwo, why aren't you at work today?

Mr. Okonkwo: Sir, I'm at work.

Boss: Sorry, your name isn't ticked on the register. Why didn't you tick it?

Mr. Okonkwo: I ticked it and I believe I have ticked it.

Boss: But, there's no tick.

Mr. Okonkwo: I ticked, I believe it and that's all that matters.
the difference is that Jesus said it and it happened as He said it,even those that killed Him,the pharisee knew He will rise again,hence they had to lie to pilate for Him to give them soldiers to guard His tomb and also told lies after His resurrection.
Halleluyah Jesus is alive,it is evidence among us today!
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by peterphd(m): 5:05pm On Oct 04, 2013
@mintayo
Okay, Jesus is alive. So what about the other gods? Why should it be Jesus? Is allah dead? Is alusi dead? answer honestly
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
peterphd: @mintayo
Okay, Jesus is alive. So what about the other gods? Why should it be Jesus? Is allah dead? Is alusi dead? answer honestly
you maay not like the answer i will give you.
I don't believe in allah,all those that believe in him shld be able to tell you whether he is or not.
Alusi? Nawa o,which one is alusi again?
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by mazaje(m): 8:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mintayo:
the difference is that Jesus said it and it happened as He said it,even those that killed Him,the pharisee knew He will rise again,hence they had to lie to pilate for Him to give them soldiers to guard His tomb and also told lies after His resurrection.
Halleluyah Jesus is alive,it is evidence among us today!

Jesus did not say anything, a story book written about Jesus by other men claimed Jesus said it. . . .Jesus was just a character in a story book called the bible. . .Everything about what Jesus said ended in a story. . .
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
mazaje:

Jesus did not say anything, a story book written about Jesus by other men claimed Jesus said it. . . .Jesus was just a character in a story book called the bible. . .Everything about what Jesus said ended in a story. . .
well,it is your opinion,and you are the one left with the prove.
The witnesses are not one,not two,not three,not four...and i can go on.
And do you know that it was not only Jesus that talked prophesied about His death?
Halleluyah,Jesus is alive.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by peterphd(m): 7:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Mintayo:
you maay not like the answer i will give you.
I don't believe in allah,all those that believe in him shld be able to tell you whether he is or not.
Alusi? Nawa o,which one is alusi again?

So you see, it all boils down to what you believe.Okay, I believe in aliens therefore, aliens must exist because they told me so.You're an atheist to allah.A Muslim can always tell you allah is alive.All religions are true but only to their believers.lol.Alusi is an igbo deity.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by mazaje(m): 9:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Mintayo:
well,it is your opinion,and you are the one left with the prove.
The witnesses are not one,not two,not three,not four...and i can go on.
And do you know that it was not only Jesus that talked prophesied about His death?
Halleluyah,Jesus is alive.

Witnesses in a story book. . .Sure Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged beast, there are witnesses to the event as well, just like Jesus the witnesses also are to be found in a story. . .
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Mintayo(m): 9:24am On Oct 05, 2013
mazaje:

Witnesses in a story book. . .Sure Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged beast, there are witnesses to the event as well, just like Jesus the witnesses also are to be found in a story. . .
pls who are those that witnessed mohammed's ascension to heaven?
Was it not a dream?
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 05, 2013
^^^
Those who are not greedy and are real God-loving believers have their lives as a witness.
But I just want to say that as we preach and believe God, he will confirm his word with signs and miracles, so that the unbelieving will believe. These are the signs:

Mark 16:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 05, 2013
^^^ @ mazaje
Those who are not greedy and are real God-loving believers have their lives as a witness.
But I just want to say that as we preach and believe God, he will confirm his word with signs and miracles, so that the unbelieving will believe. These are the signs:

Mark 16:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

The bolded is the most striking of them all.

If you see these signs with your own eyes, will you believe?
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Chibuebem: ^^^

Mark 16:
So where your signs dey? U don cast out demon before? Come my house, make I give you poison.

Mssssssssccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2013
aManFromMars:
So where your signs dey? U don cast out demon before? Come my house, make I give you poison.

Mssssssssccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin
Which kin thing be this musk

You know me outside of nairaland?
We've seen people healed. But most healing these days are false and glorify men not God.

When the disciples healed the lame man at the beautiful gate in jesus' name, they did not glory in the attention. They used the oppourtunity to preach the gospel message, not solicit for money.

And you don't know me. So don't jump to conclusions angry
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 05, 2013
I can jump and touch the moon. tongue

Others claim to do it, but theirs is fake.
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
^^^
Smh
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by MrTroll(m): 11:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Chibuebem: ^^^ @ mazaje

Mark 16:
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; [s]they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.[/s]

Na lie bros, i like the deadly drink own pass. I'm legally certified to dispense poisons, you wanna put your faith to the test?
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by mazaje(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
Mintayo:
pls who are those that witnessed mohammed's ascension to heaven?
Was it not a dream?

Who were those that witnessed Jesus's asencion into heaven, was it not in a story?. . .Mohammed ascended into heaven on the back of a winged beast, it was written in the hadith. . .
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by mazaje(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chibuebem: ^^^ @ mazaje

Mark 16:

My friend is an amputee, his arm was amputated, pls come and let your god restore his amputated limbs back. . .One of my friend's son was born with down syndrome, you can come and lay your hands on him as a believer lets and prove to me that your bible is not a fictional book of lies and myths. . .
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
mazaje:

My friend is an amputee, his arm was amputated, pls come and let your god restore his amputated limbs back. . .One of my friend's son was born with down syndrome, you can come and lay your hands on him as a believer lets and prove to me that your bible is not a fictional book of lies and myths. . .
If this happens will you believe?
Re: Jesus Is Still Alive by mazaje(m): 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chibuebem: If this happens will you believe?

Sure, why not, I will become a christian the next moment. . .Just pray to Jesus and let him restore the amputated hand of my friend and also heal my friend's baby that was born with down syndrome. . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Real, How Old Do You Think Planet Earth Is? / Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator / Free Online Bible School With Certiicate Of Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.