Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks (1097 Views)

Kate Henshaw Remembers JT Tom West / Fan Surprises Kate Henshaw At The Gym / Kate Henshaw Speaks About The Fire Incident At Her Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by eluquenson(m): 1:58pm On Sep 30, 2013
The 42 year old actress who separated from her
husband in 2011 speaks on why she is still single
and the reason she is only focusing on her career for
now...
I just decided that, ok, it didn’t work. Next, I had to
move on. There is no need holding on to the past – no need holding on to something if it’s not working any more. There is no need flogging a dead horse since it is already lifeless. And when you decide to bury the horse, would you not leave the grave site afterwards?
You would go now. Anything that happens to you
now, that sun would still set, another day would
come. So, it’s your choice to either be part of the
living or be in the grave yard. And I choose to be
alive, enjoy my life and smile at everything that is
happening – good or bad. As long as God is with you, things would always be fine with you.
I’m not thinking about anything. At the moment, I’m facing my career. If it comes, fine. If it doesn’t come, that’s okay. It’s not the end of the world because I’m convinced that God loves me.
Love has given me more than enough. I have the
most gorgeous daughter in the whole world. That’s
enough for me.

www.nigeriafilms.com/news/23483/12/love-has-given-me-more-than-enough-kate-henshaw-sp.html

Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by nato14(f): 2:42pm On Sep 30, 2013
grin
Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by homesteady(m): 2:50pm On Sep 30, 2013
#yawns!
shocked wait! Did I see she is 42 years? shocked shocked
She don old oh!
But what of that man that she was going up and down with?
Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by eluquenson(m): 4:48pm On Sep 30, 2013
homesteady: #yawns!
She don old oh!

That's Mr Henshaw, dats a long thing now, you know as e dey go for Nollywood nah, na the name & race(oyinbo) freak the mama. grin
Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by tsidra(f): 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2013
Wats dat piece of shit on her hair
Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 30, 2013
She looks great for a 42 year old woman.

1 Like

Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 01, 2013
homesteady: #yawns!
She don old oh!
panu e de.esin sin bo :p
Re: Love Has Given Me More Than Enough- Kate Henshaw Speaks by Nobody: 2:59am On Oct 01, 2013
eluquenson:

That's Mr Henshaw, dats a long thing now, you know as e dey go for Nollywood nah, na the name & race(oyinbo) freak the mama. grin
:/:/

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Worshipped At Nadia Buari's Church In Ghana / PHOTO : Actress Mercy Aigbe Looking Super Hot In Red And Black / Throwback Friday. Nairalander Shares A Picture From Her Childhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.