Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,182 members, 7,842,430 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (36289 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Fazhy: 9:51pm On Sep 30, 2013
Mr Novia would have gotten appropriate response had Jim Iyke not been delivered. People should no take his guy for a ride because of his 'new' status.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by bosun11(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
whyt angel: Its N̤̥̈̊† bad t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ be delivrd 4rm a demon...its a gud fin..its a 1st step t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ heaven...¶ dnt rily undastnd wt dz guy z sayin bt ¶ wish iyke d best....

(Y)....angel WHYTE !!!!
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by dedons: 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
i pity those of you who jumps from one place to another in search of miracles and deliverance...the bible spoke about all these taht they are signs of the last days...............................remember that "sexkillz must go"
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by tspun(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
if you think u are a saint just try and visit the church nxt sunday lest see if urs wont be worst.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by eluquenson(m): 9:52pm On Sep 30, 2013
Scripted deliverance, I ain't thrilled.
mtchewww tongue
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by demolaxy: 9:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Imagine O. What is his business

Check my signature,
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by sobastical: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2013
I don't just know if I should laugh or keep a straight face at this....Lord have mercy..
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by dammygoody(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Annie2gud: Omo Tonto dikey deliverance no go Easy o.All them Poko spirit go really give the pastor a run for his Tie/suit.
this is hilariously funny!!!hahahaha
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by bonna4u(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Why this Charles Novia dey poke im nose for another man matter? Abi im daughter or sister follow for Jim Iyke ex-concubines
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:02pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jims ex-demons will become charles new companions
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by busterr(m): 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Jim iyke's phone call after the service

caller: meen you did an awesome job down ther

jim: what else do you expect from a veteran actor?

Caller: but you nearly bleeped up oo which one be 'where are my shoes'?? After deliverance? Damn it should be thank god i'm free.

Jim: meen shit happens we need to give the audience more things to talk about

wooh nw i can continue my 'jim iyke unscripted! Money talked on sunday and bullshit walked!!!
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Kenechy: 10:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
China Just Bought 5% Of Ukraine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1335340_ukraine_jpg6007e3fe626c7680133e998390296a8b

China just made a 50-year deal with the Ukraine in what's being called the largest "land grab" agreement of Eastern Europe. Under this rental agreement, China can use 5 percent of the Ukraine's land for growing crops in order to feed their enormous population. The arable area is comparable in size to Massachusetts.

socialreader.com
http://newsinfok..com/2013/09/china-just-bought-5-of-ukraine.html

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Okijajuju1(m): 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
If to say Jim Iyke know, ehn for either go Deeper life or just stay for house..

See as T.B Joshua just fall ehn hand. Now all the babes go dey look am like who get devil for head..

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by emeogbo: 10:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
whyt angel: Its N̤̥̈̊† bad t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ be delivrd 4rm a demon...its a gud fin..its a 1st step t̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ heaven...¶ dnt rily undastnd wt dz guy z sayin bt ¶ wish iyke d best....
pls i first of all want to say that jim took a very brave and bold step. Its not every body that can do that. But what did not impress me at all is his tweet. He went there for worldly and financial success and not his eternal life. Casting out a demon is not the first step to heaven, accepting Jesus christ of Nazareth is. If the demon comes back its coming seven more wicked demons

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by charosky(f): 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2013
hmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
carujmonella: LMAO!! grin

Attention seeking at it's peak.. That novia needs TB joshua
na true jare,infact u self need deliverance from jumping into conclusion syndrome,dear abeg do u have tissue paper there?I wan cry for jim iyke,tears of joy oooo

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 30, 2013
Can't this Nokia guy fuqqing mind his gaddam business!!??!! angryangryundecidedundecided

What is so hard in minding one's business? How E take consign you? Abi he bleep your sister ni? . Old man feeling funky. Mtcheeeewww!!!
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Calsito: 10:24pm On Sep 30, 2013
No be producers like Novia dey give them the demonic roles wey dem dey play, wey come make the demon enter am. I think Novia should sort himself out first.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by brinell(m): 10:29pm On Sep 30, 2013
emeogbo: pls i first of all want to say that jim took a very brave and bold step. Its not every body that can do that. But what did not impress me at all is his tweet. He went there for worldly and financial success and not his eternal life. Casting out a demon is not the first step to heaven, accepting Jesus christ of Nazareth is. If the demon comes back its coming seven more wicked demons

That's the point people need to note. When you are rescued from your enemy, you just don't go sitting lame. You arm yourself well and be ready to kick the crap outta that enemy if he/she comes again to your territory. After deliverance and blessing, we have to maintain it by reinforcing ourselves. Keep close to God. You just don't get delivered and you think its a right to go doing free will evil, you'll be repossessed. You can't blame God or the pastor then. If you get employed, you have to work hard to maintain that employment or you get sacked.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Biibra: 10:41pm On Sep 30, 2013
[quote
author=uniqueval]
Charles Novia equally needs to be delivered from twitter's spirit of
loquaciousness and foolhardiness. Cheap publicity dey worry d old man.

[/quote]

Gbam! Charles Novice sorry novia is an agbaya of life. May be he should also go for deliverance.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by legendprac(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
We get excess time for this nigeria sha
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Ddy(m): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2013
are u charles Inovia or Nokia!Wetin come be ur own. u dey drink panadol fir anoda man headache. go sit ur ass down make we hear word. u dey fin popularity. we no wan know who u be. ur time don pass. fake ass nigga
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Okijajuju1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Baybe: Can't this Nokia guy fuqqing mind his gaddam business!!??!! angryangryundecidedundecided

What is so hard in minding one's business? How E take consign you? Abi he bleep your sister ni? . Old man feeling funky. Mtcheeeewww!!!

I'm sorry but if you put your bizness out there, then you should expect niggas to make it their bizness..

You would never catch me in a Church like synagogue.. I know T.B Joes types..them niggas would make a grown man act a fool no real reason other than hypnosis..

1 Like

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by jmoore(m): 10:54pm On Sep 30, 2013
Charles Novia should come for his own deliverance.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Drdreluv: 10:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
?

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Mboi: 11:01pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rexphobia: Trouble dey sleep
Iyanga go wake am
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by coolchimex: 11:14pm On Sep 30, 2013
Years back, Charles Novia was not like this b4 so I wonder where he got this from. IMO, he's just using celebs predicament (good or bad) to make himself seen/heard on the showbiz scene.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 30, 2013
Okija_juju:

I'm sorry but if you put your bizness out there, then you should expect niggas to make it their bizness..

You would never catch me in a Church like synagogue.. I know T.B Joes types..them niggas would make a grown man act a fool no real reason other than hypnosis..

Jim is not the only person that has been delivered in the church. Why Nokia carry only him own for head?undecidedundecided Abi na him possess am ni? E no wan make the evil spirit leave am?

Mehn! E no easy to be celebrity o
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Truckpusher(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2013
uniqueval:
Charles Novia equally needs to be delivered from twitter's spirit of loquaciousness and foolhardiness. Cheap publicity dey worry d old man.

Chai ! Nairalanders are wicked people grin grin
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by waternogetenemy: 11:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sensational headline lack substance... undecided
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by kunlesehan(m): 12:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Chiscomax: A husband and wife are trying to set up a new password for their computer. The husband puts, "Mypen!s," and the wife falls on the ground laughing because on the screen it says, "Error. Not long enough." grin

lol ... u be clown
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by flexshop(m): 12:38am On Oct 01, 2013
for charles novia, what to do with your opinion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Benita Okojie's White Wedding / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Soldiers Pose With 2face & Yemi Alade In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.