Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,253 members, 7,842,726 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance (36290 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Charles Novia: 'Olajumoke’s Unleavened Bread And The Oven Of Opportunists' / Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by delishpot: 10:32am On Oct 02, 2013
Why do they have to record deliverances? Is the church a circus? To tell the world that what? See this woman had witchcraft and our product cured her so come one come all and grab yours. It makes no sense. I blame those who go there sha knowing that your problem will be broadcast to the world if their juju catch you.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Dannylux: 12:12pm On Oct 02, 2013
Wetin concern this one?
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by Annie2gud(f): 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fervently waiting for CFCF to take queen sheba.a.k.a Poko baby tonto dikay for deliverance,na that day,T.B joshua go know say...He get some demons whey them dey take like 2 years to deliver.o blood of God,na for DSTV dem go dey run the deliverance like series film.
Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by brinell(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
delishpot: Why do they have to record deliverances? Is the church a circus? To tell the world that what? See this woman had witchcraft and our product cured her so come one come all and grab yours. It makes no sense. I blame those who go there sha knowing that your problem will be broadcast to the world if their juju catch you.

@ delishpot: Your question appears sincere. One thing is that it's not only deliverances that are recorded: healings, prayers, testimony et c. Originally keeping records was to show the reality of the events during testimonies of healing, deliverance et c. There has been so much accusation of false testimony and stage managing events. Prophet T.B. Joshua has been so attacked that he has taken a default status of defence and prove rather than attack. Keeping video records and live service are some of the ways to achieve this, to prove during the eventual testimonies that the activities started somewhere and came to fruition. It's to make the critics swallow their criticism and encourage sincere people seek genuine help from God. What happens in the church is all-inclusive and picked on camera. It didn't start today.

Honestly, many people believed God through these videos. It's not always embarrassing or to be seen in that light. It's like embarrassing the devil rather than the person. You know, like: devil you are hereby publicly disgraced and defeated, therefore, you are powerless, pack your load and go. It's not and shouldn't be a secret. Are we hiding the devil? We should expose him! The challenge is that many people see the physical person as being the attention rather than the demon. It's the demon that is being tormented and cast out.

The man of God alluded that Obasanjo and his government's ban on showing miracles on TV was targeted at him then, hence the launching of EmmanuelTV, the official TV of SCOAN. Just like in this case, people still say the healing, deliverances et c. are fake and stage-managed. It gives little choice than to continue proving, as the critics actually encourage it and give the publicity a tempo. One last thing, follow-up prayers can be offered by the Man of God and the prayer warriors for maintaining the healing and ensure total freedom from the ailment.

2 Likes

Re: Charles Novia On Jim Iyke's Deliverance by delishpot: 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
brinell:

@ delishpot: Your question appears sincere. One thing is that it's not only deliverances that are recorded: healings, prayers, testimony et c. Originally keeping records was to show the reality of the events during testimonies of healing, deliverance et c. There has been so much accusation of false testimony and stage managing events. Prophet T.B. Joshua has been so attacked that he has taken a default status of defence and prove rather than attack. Keeping video records and live service are some of the ways to achieve this, to prove during the eventual testimonies that the activities started somewhere and came to fruition. It's to make the critics swallow their criticism and encourage sincere people seek genuine help from God. What happens in the church is all-inclusive and picked on camera. It didn't start today.

Honestly, many people believed God through these videos. It's not always embarrassing or to be seen in that light. It's like embarrassing the devil rather than the person. You know, like: devil you are hereby publicly disgraced and defeated, therefore, you are powerless, pack your load and go. It's not and shouldn't be a secret. Are we hiding the devil? We should expose him! The challenge is that many people see the physical person as being the attention rather than the demon. It's the demon that is being tormented and cast out.

The man of God alluded that Obasanjo and his government's ban on showing miracles on TV was targeted at him then, hence the launching of EmmanuelTV, the official TV of SCOAN. Just like in this case, people still say the healing, deliverances et c. are fake and stage-managed. It gives little choice than to continue proving, as the critics actually encourage it and give the publicity a tempo. One last thing, follow-up prayers can be offered by the Man of God and the prayer warriors for maintaining the healing and ensure total freedom from the ailment.

Phew, my God mr man God bless you SIR. I was holding my breath expecting insults when I saw my post quoted.phewwww, your kind is rare and you have sown a positive seed in my heart. You kindly explained to me why and in such clear terms. I guess I see where he was comming from.
Anyway, its not his duty to prove God. If rumuors spread and people doubt its between them and God. Those healed will spread the news. And as long as Gid works people will hear the news and come seek Gods face no mater where the service is held. God is God if people believe or not and he will announce himself and prove his servants I dont believe in recording and broadcasting deliverances and spiritual help to the world to me its like an advert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Benita Okojie's White Wedding / Nipsey Hussle Shot Dead In Los Angeles / Soldiers Pose With 2face & Yemi Alade In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.