Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,388 members, 7,958,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Creative Miracles (I) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creative Miracles (I) (1281 Views)

Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Creative Miracles (I) by sidespin: 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2013
CREATIVE MIRACLES I

In Ohio, a lady who came to our meeting was experiencing supernatural oil and the presence of the Lord fell all over. For two days she was aware of the Lord dealing with her mouth and was confessing that the Lord would purify her speech. The next day, during a service the Glory of God fell and released a miracle while I was speaking, and she received eight gold teeth in her mouth. She is a sign and wonder.

As the Glory of God fell in another meeting, a missionary lady received a supernatural multiplication of money. She gave what she had and then was grieved she did not have more to give. When she reached in her pocket there was the exact amount that she had just given. She promptly gave that in the offering. Some moments later someone gave her back the same amount. God gave her back what she gave in the beginning.

In Houston, Texas, the Glory fell during the meeting with such magnitude that hundreds of people received miracles. Tumors vanished and legs and arms were healed. One brother who was involved in a court case asked for a financial miracle. Within days he received a check for $1,500,000. Yet this miracle is no greater than any of the others.

In an Ohio meeting, a lady kept disturbing the service by calling out, "I want to testify!" "Well, praise the Lord," I responded. She then replied, "But something else has happened." She insisted I give her the microphone and she proceeded to say, "I was here the other night when the Glory of God fell. As the presence of the Lord fell, God began dealing with me and my finances. I knew I had received a miracle." The following day she had a phone call confirming a government contract for $53 million. Several weeks later we went back to the same church. The pastor said, "The sister that received the contract is in France. She wants you to call her." When I called her she told me, "I have something incredible to tell you. When I got to France, they canceled the $53 million dollar contract, and changed it to an $83 million dollar contract!"
In a meeting in Atlanta, Georgia, two crippled people were in the audience. During the service the Lord said to me, "Tell the people to stand up and start walking." I told the whole church to stand up and start walking. As the whole church obeyed, including the lame, all of a sudden the Glory of the Lord fell in a mighty way. I remember this one woman, who had been crippled with multiple sclerosis. As she walked she broke into a dance.

I recall seeing a lady I have known for many years in one of our Glory Summits. Her arm was broken in several places. There was no mention of healing, then all of a sudden, her hand straightened out and she began to move it. She knew she had been healed. She made her way to the platform, and with great excitement informed us she had experienced a miracle. When she returned to her home she went to the doctor to have her arm examined. The physician was astounded and did not believe her. "I have never seen this before," he stated to her. "I don't know how to tell you this, but your bones are actually fresh—brand new." She knew what had happened. Now her doctor did, too. All it took was for her to worship and the miracle manifested. To God be the Glory!

In a meeting in Texas, I recall a three-day meeting where the Glory of the Lord was manifesting as people were worshiping. On one particular evening there, a lady came wearing a brace on her leg. I told her, "Just take it off," not really aware of the magnitude of what had just transpired. In obedience to the spoken word she removed the brace, to find she could walk with ease all around the building. This triggered another miracle. Another woman, who was bound to a wheelchair, was gloriously healed. She stood up from the wheelchair and began to follow the other lady around the building. Miracles started raining down upon the meeting!

Several weeks after that meeting, a testimony came to us from the sister with the leg brace. When she went to the hospital the doctors were bewildered. She was scheduled to have a steel pin surgically implanted into her leg that week. When the technicians looked at the x-ray, they saw newly formed bone in her leg.

I was asked to preach in a meeting in Philadelphia, where a great hunger for the presence, and power, of God was prevalent. It was overwhelming to see so many lifting their hands in total surrender to God's Glory, as they were brought into His presence through their worship. Time was suspended. It had no meaning. It had lost its grip on the people. As we entered His manifested presence, there was a sense in the atmosphere that this was the moment for anything to happen. We had taken the limitations off God. The word impossible never crossed our minds. It was as if we had eliminated it from our vocabulary. We were locked into that moment in time for God's power to manifest.

As I was preaching, I began declaring what I was seeing. I started to declare deaf ears to open, cancers and tumors to dissolve and dissipate in Jesus' name. Suddenly, the platform was filled with miraculous testimonies. The number of those healed from deafness was more than fifty. They now stood on the platform, hearing by the word, and power, of God. It was thrilling to see so many deaf healed. But after having them examined, over half of them informed us that they had no eardrums at all before their miracle. What incredible creative miracles took place that night. God had created eardrums on a grand scale! Additionally, there were at least thirty people with tumors suddenly disappearing. Several tumors, some the size of a man's fist, were now obliterated by the power of God.

As I was walking off the platform, a lady ran up to me, grabbed hold of my coat and said, "Brother Renny, I have received a miracle!" To which I replied, "Praise God!" I asked her what the Lord had done for her. She was one of the women who experienced a tumor supernaturally vanishing. She said the Lord had done something else. "What has the Lord done for you?", I asked. "Look in my mouth," she said. Up to this point in our ministry, we had witnessed gold teeth and gold fillings in abundance, so I was expecting to see a tooth filled with gold; however, there was no gold. The woman got more than excited, and kept insisting that I look in her mouth. When I took a look, everything looked quite normal. She implored me to look again into her mouth. This was a bit amusing to me as I didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Finally, she looked at me and smiled. "Brother Renny, you just don't get it," she said. "No, I don't get it," I responded. "When I came into the service tonight, I didn't have one tooth in my mouth!" This forty-eight year old woman had a full set of brand new teeth. To this day she cannot stop talking about what God had done for her. And we hear she smiles all the time. You would too, wouldn't you?
(Renny Mclead)

(1) (Reply)

Talent - Mans Development Or Blessing / 7 Popes Who Wouldn't Qualify For TIME Person Of Year. / Jehovah's Witnesses Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.