Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,143 members, 7,953,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... (1978 Views)

Scientific Miracles I Found In The Quran / Top 10 Astonishing Miracles (international) / Creative Miracles (I) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 12:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 5:26pm On Jun 12, 2013
Must watch videos God is still Alive
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 7:54pm On Jun 16, 2013
Please interprete in written text fromat and post for benefit of all.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 8:19am On Jun 17, 2013
bizmahn: Please interprete in written text fromat and post for benefit of all.

Good thanks for that suggestions d video u watched or about to watch is a glimpse of wat God has done for people and words cant say it all just as u av heard it urself frm them. and that is just a pinch of wat is going to happen come this June....When Mountain Moves....29-30 at d DLCC km42 ibadan express way ....nt worth missing be there...
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 17, 2013
hisableplc:

Good thanks for that suggestions d video u watched or about to watch is a glimpse of wat God has done for people and words cant say it all just as u av heard it urself frm them. and that is just a pinch of wat is going to happen come this June....When Mountain Moves....29-30 at d DLCC km42 ibadan express way ....nt worth missing be there...

Sorry boss but you haven't said anything...

I believe biz requested to know what is in the videos.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2013
striktlymi:

Sorry boss but you haven't said anything...

I believe biz requested to know what is in the videos.

now i understand i will write briefly on them and post it here asap...but watching it will be more convincing thx for ur observation
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 17, 2013
bizmahn: Please interprete in written text fromat and post for benefit of all.

First video:

A lady claims that satan appeared to her "physically" in a trance and threatened that she will never get pregnant. She prayed with her MoG and after 6 years of being without a child, she got pregnant. Presently, she is mother to a set of quadruplets i.e 4 twins (2 boys and 2 girls).

One mr Tinubu claims to have been diagnosed of "various sicknesses including tuberculosis"...he claims to see "demons physically 12pm every night" that the said demons gave him "three days grace" to let his wife know where he kept his money etc before they kill him, that "infact they have shared my meat" so he said.

He claimed he was unable to eat and drink for two weeks because of his ailment and that he could not walk as a result because he was very weak. One pastor Nwachukwu of Deeper life took him to their camp and after prayers from Kumuyi he overcame his ailment, to cut the very long story short.

The last story was about a testimony given by a girl who claimed that she was kidnapped by "5 hefty men" who gagged her after making her get into their vehicle...she claimed that they took her to a location she was not familiar with and they ended up in a dark room.

There they took the gag off her and she screamed the name of Jesus...the men asked her to keep quiet that who does she think Jesus is...that she should shut up because Jesus is not here...she looked at the kidnappers boldly and said: "the God I am serving is going to deliver me, the God I am serving is going to save me, the God of W.I Kumuyi is going to save me"...that her pastor said: "there shall be no loss this year"...

She claimed that as she went on with her cry to Jesus, two men came into the room and asked the five men to let the girl go...as they said this, confusion set in and the five men started arguing...one of the rescuers came to her and set her free and as she said: "she picked her race"...she ran in the dead of night till a nice lady helped her and took her home.

Hope that was helpful bizmahn?
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 9:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
striktlymi:

First video:

A lady claims that satan appeared to her "physically" in a trance and threatened that she will never get pregnant. She prayed with her MoG and after 6 years of being without a child, she got pregnant. Presently, she is mother to a set of quadruplets i.e 4 twins (2 boys and 2 girls).

One mr Tinubu claims to have been diagnosed of "various sicknesses including tuberculosis"...he claims to see "demons physically 12pm every night" that the said demons gave him "three days grace" to let his wife know where he kept his money etc before they kill him, that "infact they have shared my meat" so he said.

He claimed he was unable to eat and drink for two weeks because of his ailment and that he could not walk as a result because he was very weak. One pastor Nwachukwu of Deeper life took him to their camp and after prayers from Kumuyi he overcame his ailment, to cut the very long story short.

The last story was about a testimony given by a girl who claimed that she was kidnapped by "5 hefty men" who gagged her after making her get into their vehicle...she claimed that they took her to a location she was not familiar with and they ended up in a dark room.

There they took the gag off her and she screamed the name of Jesus...the men asked her to keep quiet that who does she think Jesus is...that she should shut up because Jesus is not here...she looked at the kidnappers boldly and said: "the God I am serving is going to deliver me, the God I am serving is going to save me, the God of W.I Kumuyi is going to save me"...that her pastor said: "there shall be no loss this year"...

She claimed that as she went on with her cry to Jesus, two men came into the room and asked the five men to let the girl go...as they said this, confusion set in and the five men started arguing...one of the rescuers came to her and set her free and as she said: "she picked her race"...she ran in the dead of night till a nice lady helped her and took her home.

Hope that was helpful bizmahn?
Sir, that was extremely helpful not only to me but to all in months to come who may not have airtime available at that moment to watch the video.The poster did well but you have done far better.You have unconsciously evangelised to many for months to come and there's a reward for that if you be a genuine christian.Many true brethen on this forum fall into the error of posting rich xtian videos without translating it in writing.They unknowingly cut out multitudes that can't afford the extra airtime of watching the video and benefitting from it.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 9:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
thanks striktlymi for that wonderful detailed write up....i was almost asking if you used video to txt application to interpret dat that was very gracious of u God bless you...

@biz thanks too for hanging on dont mind me i felt every one by now should be unltd wit data bundle since we have varieties of network n their bundle plan.
permit me to advertise my package u could benefit from it.
as low as 1k/montly u culd have ur line browse unltd u need a special sim for that i have a thread for that. u can check up
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
hisableplc: thanks striktlymi for that wonderful detailed write up....i was almost asking if you used video to txt application to interpret dat that was very gracious of u God bless you...

@biz thanks too for hanging on dont mind me i felt every one by now should be unltd wit data bundle since we have varieties of network n their bundle plan.
permit me to advertise my package u could benefit from it.
as low as 1k/montly u culd have ur line browse unltd u need a special sim for that i have a thread for that. u can check up

Sir, I don't know any service provider in Nigeria providing unlimited data for 1k except it be individuals using cheats and tweaks.A child of God must not use cheats or risk eternal damnation in my own belief(there are diverse beliefs on this forum).Except of course you prove to me your stuff is not cheat or tweak I can't use it though its a wonderful offer you just made out of genuine concern.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 1:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
bizmahn:

Sir, I don't know any service provider in Nigeria providing unlimited data for 1k except it be individuals using cheats and tweaks.A child of God must not use cheats or risk eternal damnation in my own belief(there are diverse beliefs on this forum).Except of course you prove to me your stuff is not cheat or tweak I can't use it though its a wonderful offer you just made out of genuine concern.

i have a lil understanding of what you are saying and aint trying to defend myself....bt before dat dis is wat d line is about no cheat no settings just d sim and off u r on air unlimited first month free nxt u recharge wit 1k....am d only licenced dealer on dat line....visit[url]
bizmahn:

i have a lil understanding of what you are saying and aint trying to defend myself....bt before dat dis is wat d line is about no cheat no settings just d sim and off u r on air unlimited first month free nxt u recharge wit 1k....am d only licenced dealer on dat line....visit[/url]
bizmahn:

i have a lil understanding of what you are saying and aint trying to defend myself....bt before dat dis is wat d line is about no cheat no settings just d sim and off u r on air unlimited first month free nxt u recharge wit 1k....am d only licenced dealer on dat line....
visit nairalandcom/1313956/unltd-browsing-glo-low-1k...dnt 4get to put dot btwn d com wen pasting in order nt ti derail d thread
bt are u aware dat we ought nt to perish cos of lack of knowledge
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Daily Manna: Flee All ImmoralityTuesday, June 18, 2013*TEXT: PROVERBS 7:1-27*
*Key Verse : “Say unto wisdom, Thou art my sister; and call understanding thy kinswoman: That they may keep thee from the strange woman, from the stranger which flattereth with her words” (Proverbs 7:4,5).*

One of the easiest sins to commit these days is immorality. It beckons on all, young and old, male and female, married and single, from all corners. And except you are on your guards always, you may succumb to its destructive pull and allurement.

The inspired writer of this Proverbs was addressing his son, probably a young man and by extension men and women in all ages. He said that the easiest way to stay out of trouble is to stand on the word of God. Therefore, the word of the Lord is to be worn like a ring on your fingers and written in your heart so you do not forget. The word of God should be close to you as your sister, and guide you as a close relation. That is the only way you can keep from yielding to temptations.

Seducers and seductresses abound in the society. They are exemplified by the strange, immoral woman in our text. She made no attempt to conceal her lifestyle: she can be observed as she traps those void of understanding. She is deceptive but loud in her appearance; she stubbornly persists until she gets her way. But the wise should not be fooled; instead, he should decline her invitation because she had pulled down many strong men. Some even met their death, and sank into hell as a result of their encounter with her.

You must have one purpose in life: to please God and get to heaven. Without this, you will become simple-minded, aimless and without direction. In such an unstable condition, you are vulnerable to the numerous temptations to go into immorality. But you can avoid this by obeying the word of God and fleeing from uevery form of sexual sin. And if you have fallen into immorality already, you can plead with the Lord today, to forgive and receive you.

*Thought for the Day : Heed the time-tested dictum: “Today’s thrills may lead to tomorrow’s ruin”.*

****Share your thoughts and what you've just learnt in the comments section below. Don't forget to SHARE*at Tuesday, June 18, 2013
 0 Comments and 0 Reactions
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 11:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
hisableplc:

i have a lil understanding of what you are saying and aint trying to defend myself....bt before dat dis is wat d line is about no cheat no settings just d sim and off u r on air unlimited first month free nxt u recharge wit 1k....am d only licenced dealer on dat line....visit[url]

i have a lil understanding of what you are saying and aint trying to defend myself....bt before dat dis is wat d line is about no cheat no settings just d sim and off u r on air unlimited first month free nxt u recharge wit 1k....am d only licenced dealer on dat line....visit[/url]

i have a lil understanding of what you are saying and aint trying to defend myself....bt before dat dis is wat d line is about no cheat no settings just d sim and off u r on air unlimited first month free nxt u recharge wit 1k....am d only licenced dealer on dat line....
visit nairalandcom/1313956/unltd-browsing-glo-low-1k...dnt 4get to put dot btwn d com wen pasting in order nt ti derail d thread
bt are u aware dat we ought nt to perish cos of lack of knowledge

I just saw your reply and have seen the URL you tendered.I'll be very glad to know that this is legitimately approved by GLO.I sure do hope GLO customer care can confirm it.I feel more persuaded to trust you more because of this wonderful thread you opened with rich testimonies and the daily manna you posted today but I won't get carried away till I'm sure Glo has their seal on that sim of yours then I don't mind buying a thouand pieces cos its good business.I'm sure you understand because it appears you already know the xtian standard.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by Image123(m): 12:19am On Jun 20, 2013
lobatan oh. Miracle for right hand, magic for left hand?
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by shdemidemi(m): 12:47am On Jun 20, 2013
rubbish.. can Christians ever get the message? Miracles were signs leading to the gospel. No man on the face of the earth has a gift of miracle. God can do and would do anything He wants to do at his time not when your pastor help you to twist the hand of God.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 1:40am On Jun 20, 2013
Image123: lobatan oh. Miracle for right hand, magic for left hand?

i luv dis u r funny bt d fact still remain sha i wont dwell on d sim here dis nt d thread for it all queries n enquiries should go to d thread...

if i were to go by ur words den permit me to say dis Genesis 40:13 Yet within three days shall Pharaoh lift up thine head, and restore thee unto thy place: and thou shalt deliver Pharaoh's cup into his hand, after the former manner when thou wast his butler. was dis magic Joseph did or knowledge in action did he have prior, private discusion wit pharaoh? and did his prediction come true? did u ever wonder how he got out of prison? d same dream interpretation...
back to magic wat happend wen Moses n Aaron's rod became snake d egyptians were dere able to do theirs? wat happend thereafter only one snake became rod.... time wont let me tell u more .....knowledge is power d scripture affirms it
so bro nt wat u think
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 1:53am On Jun 20, 2013
shdemidemi: rubbish.. can Christians ever get the message? Miracles were signs leading to the gospel. No man on the face of the earth has a gift of miracle. God can do and would do anything He wants to do at his time not when your pastor help you to twist the hand of God.

gud, u made a point bt misd d bull's eye...even u can perform a miracle if u av an atom of faith....d scripture say these sign shall follow who?....on my name believe.
again behold unto who? i give power to thread upon .........in my name they shall do what......whose name? so i think u have a lil bit of knowledge...bt scripture says wit all thy getting get understanding...did i hear u say twist God hand....watch it d earth is His foot stool
God Help us all
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 2:21am On Jun 20, 2013
6.19.2013Daily Manna: You Are Not AloneWednesday, June 19, 2013*TEXT: JOSHUA 5:10-15*
"*Key Verse : “And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?” (Joshua 5:13).*"

Life can be lonely, especially at crucial junctures. At such a time, when the need arises for you to decide on the direction to take in life, it will dawn on you that friends and family and all the wisdom of the world are grossly inadequate for your need. But if you are a Christian, realize that you are not alone.

Joshua and the Israelites had just crossed River Jordan into the Promised Land. And on the fourteenth day of the first month, they held a Passover, as commanded by God. There they also ate food from the land of Canaan for the first time. And the day following, manna which God had provided for 40 years ceased. But the land of Canaan had not been conquered yet. They must fight their way into their possession. It was therefore, a shock for Joshua to suddenly look up and find a man standing a short distance away, with his sword drawn, as if ready for battle. Being a courageous soldier, Joshua matched towards the stranger and demanded to know his identity. The stranger was indeed the Captain of the host of the Lord. On hearing this, Joshua fell down and worshipped.

The Lord leads all His children in the journey of life. He shows us the way when we reach a crossroads in life. As He goes with us, He demonstrates that He cares and will miraculously provide things that we cannot do for ourselves. But He also expects that we should use our talents and skills to work and earn a decent livelihood. Prayer must not become an alternative to preparation, nor should faith in the ever-present God turn into a substitute for hard work.

*Thought for the Day : At crucial junctures, fear not, the Lord is with you.*
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by shdemidemi(m): 3:57am On Jun 20, 2013
hisableplc:

gud, u made a point bt misd d bull's eye...even u can perform a miracle if u av an atom of faith....d scripture say these sign shall follow who?....on my name believe.
again behold unto who? i give power to thread upon .........in my name they shall do what......whose name? so i think u have a lil bit of knowledge...bt scripture says wit all thy getting get understanding...did i hear u say twist God hand....watch it d earth is His foot stool
God Help us all

My friend, the bible works in dispensation and times. Powers to perform miracles use to available to believers but it all ended at a point. Christ did miracles to convince the Jews he is the son of God, He also gave the apostles these powers cos the scripture says the Jews seek signs but gentile seek knowledge. The gift that is available to us as believers now is the gift of knowledge and the gift of teaching God's word. Don't be deceived, Christ did not die for vain things men lust for, Christ died so you can have eternal life. He also said you should worry not about all these things, by the time you worry yourself about mundane things, all you are telling God is ' I can't wait for your time'.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 8:00am On Jun 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

My friend, the bible works in dispensation and times. Powers to perform miracles use to available to believers but it all ended at a point. Christ did miracles to convince the Jews he is the son of God, He also gave the apostles these powers cos the scripture says the Jews seek signs but gentile seek knowledge. The gift that is available to us as believers now is the gift of knowledge and the gift of teaching God's word. Don't be deceived, Christ did not die for vain things men lust for, Christ died so you can have eternal life. He also said you should worry not about all these things, by the time you worry yourself about mundane things, all you are telling God is ' I can't wait for your time'.

my dear lets dnt argue....dere r more to reach out to out dere...ur siggy says togeda we achieve more...so i think its beta we follow d scriptures...frm d beginning of scriptures to d end was miracle n it was nt written in there dat it should end can u point dat out frm ur bible dat says no more miracles...rather charging believers before leaving that even more than he did dey wil do still nt neglecting d main thing salvation purpose of it all
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised....
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 8:36am On Jun 20, 2013
6.20.2013Daily Manna: Decisions Have Consequences
Thursday, June 20, 2013*TEXT: ESTHER 1:1-12*

*"Key Verse : “But the queen Vashti refused to come at the king‘s commandment by his chamberlains: therefore was the king very wroth, and his anger burned in him” (Esther 1:12)."*
Many times, we act on impulses. We do things without thinking deeply about them, or we are swayed by the desire to please or impress other people. We are oblivious that our actions have impact, for good or ill, on others and on ourselves. And even when we realize this, it is often too late: the damage has been done. 
King Ahasuerus presided over the Persian empire that spread from India, in present day Asia, to Ethiopia, in Africa, over 127 provinces. Three years into his reign, he made a great feast that lasted for six months for his princes, generals and servants. It was an opportunity to display his riches, honour and majesty. Afterwards, he organized another feast for seven days for all the people in Shushan where his palace was located. The king made lavish provisions for the party, serving guests wine in golden vessels. His wife, Queen Vashti also held a feast for the women in the royal household.
On the final day of the feast, when the king and his guests were thoroughly drunk, he made what turned out to be a rash decision. He commanded the queen to be paraded before his guests, to show off her beauty. This made no sense to the queen, and she refused to obey the king’s command. This eventually led to her dethronement. 
We must watch our decisions, particularly when our heart is merry and everyone is applauding and rejoicing with us, or when we are in deep distress and no help seems to be forthcoming. At such a time, we must strive to retain our clarity of thoughts. If we act without thinking, we would leave a trail of consequence that may not be redeemable for the rest of our lives.

*Thought for the Day : Your future hangs on today’s decisions.**
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by shdemidemi(m): 9:38am On Jun 20, 2013
hisableplc:

my dear lets dnt argue....dere r more to reach out to out dere...ur siggy says togeda we achieve more...so i think its beta we follow d scriptures...frm d beginning of scriptures to d end was miracle n it was nt written in there dat it should end can u point dat out frm ur bible dat says no more miracles...rather charging believers before leaving that even more than he did dey wil do still nt neglecting d main thing salvation purpose of it all
Luke 4:18 The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised....

Exactly, I would not want to argue as well. Please take time to study what is expected of the church now and the gift left for christians. The four gospels of mathew mark luke and john are not part of the new covenant. Christ fulfilled something on that cross which brought change. Read your 1 corinthians 13 very well. What most churches and pastors do now are gnosticism exorcism guess work and magic at best. Like I said before miracles were signs leading us to the real thing, the real thing is GRACE of salvation through the death burial and resurrection of Christ. Peter spoke about is experience at the transfiguration, he made us understand we can't hold our faith unto a miracle as sure as that because we have a more assured word of prophecy, which is the word of God.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

Exactly, I would not want to argue as well. Please take time to study what is expected of the church now and the gift left for christians. The four gospels of mathew mark luke and john are not part of the new covenant. Christ fulfilled something on that cross which brought change. Read your 1 corinthians 13 very well. What most churches and pastors do now are gnosticism exorcism guess work and magic at best. Like I said before miracles were signs leading us to the real thing, the real thing is GRACE of salvation through the death burial and resurrection of Christ. Peter spoke about is experience at the transfiguration, he made us understand we can't hold our faith unto a miracle as sure as that because we have a more assured word of prophecy, which is the word of God.

what is expected of the church is to manifest the full gift of the spirit that was released after his ascension which has no limit. Salvation the priority, the gateway to the kingdom and other things that are added to it.
My brother u cant take away from the scriptures remember its warned in revelation not to add or subtract from it the four Gospels are still full flesh of the word and has the major of the purpose of salvation his birth death crucifixion and ascension.
You see i have a glimpse of what you are talking about there a lot of magic guess work and the rest of them and there is this tendency to ignore miracles even Christ said that not all that call me Lord Lord shall enter there in but doesn't stop God from manifesting is power. 1 cor 13 says if i have gifts knowledge inclusive without charity all is vain and this charity in view is from d 4 gospels the supreme of all love ever john 3:16....the basics of the present day upon this rock i will build my church ...from the gospels are you with me so it cant be over emphasizd dat d 4 gospels are major nt even minor talk more of escalating it then there will be no church.
Sure we cant base our faiths on miracles but that doesnt erase the fact that there are no genuine miracle which is the main bowl of the thread
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by shdemidemi(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
hisableplc:

what is expected of the church is to manifest the full gift of the spirit that was released after his ascension which has no limit. Salvation the priority, the gateway to the kingdom and other things that are added to it.
My brother u cant take away from the scriptures remember its warned in revelation not to add or subtract from it the four Gospels are still full flesh of the word and has the major of the purpose of salvation his birth death crucifixion and ascension.
You see i have a glimpse of what you are talking about there a lot of magic guess work and the rest of them and there is this tendency to ignore miracles even Christ said that not all that call me Lord Lord shall enter there in but doesn't stop God from manifesting is power. 1 cor 13 says if i have gifts knowledge inclusive without charity all is vain and this charity in view is from d 4 gospels the supreme of all love ever john 3:16....the basics of the present day upon this rock i will build my church ...from the gospels are you with me so it cant be over emphasizd dat d 4 gospels are major nt even minor talk more of escalating it then there will be no church.
Sure we cant base our faiths on miracles but that doesnt erase the fact that there are no genuine miracle which is the main bowl of the thread
I won't type much cos I can't right now. The gospel upon which the church stand is in 1cor15. Don,t get ♍ƺ wrong, God can do anything according to His will in our lives but no man has a spiritual gift from Christ in this age of grace to heal anyone. You did not get the drift of the chapter I told you to read earlier. It makes us know that all the gifts shall cease except the gift of knowledge/prophecy and the gift of teaching.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
shdemidemi: I won't type much cos I can't right now. The gospel upon which the church stand is in 1cor15. Don,t get ♍ƺ wrong, God can do anything according to His will in our lives but no man has a spiritual gift from Christ in this age of grace to heal anyone. You did not get the drift of the chapter I told you to read earlier. It makes us know that all the gifts shall cease except the gift of knowledge/prophecy and the gift of teaching.

pls expatiate...i went tru d scripture n i this is d koko of d place 1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away...
so wat version r u reading...? this contradicts ur last post
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2013
Daily Manna: Bow Before God

Friday, June 21, 2013
TEXT: EZEKIEL 1:15-28

Key Verse : “As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so was the appearance of the brightness round about. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake” (Ezekiel 1:28).

People struggle to accept God and obey His word, simply because they do not know Him. They cannot tell the extent of His sovereignty, might and power. And they do not know the scope of His grace and faithfulness. But those who have seen His glory and experienced the depth of His love, yield themselves readily to Him in humble appreciation.

Prophet Ezekiel was preparing to become a priest when he and thousands of other Israelites were shipped into captivity in Babylon. In that strange land, he was called by the Lord to be a prophet at the age of 30. His call came in form of a vision from heaven. He saw “the living creatures” symbolizing the perfect nature of God.

The living creatures were a wonder to behold with their wings that made noise like the tides of an ocean, and like the sound of a mighty crowd. Ezekiel also saw what looked like a throne that glistened as sapphire stone on which sat the likeness of a man. The throne was awash in brilliant amber colour, and bathed in blinding brightness. The bright light was like the beautiful colours of a rainbow. The incredible scenery left Ezekiel entirely prostrate.

God is too great to be comprehended by our finite minds. We receive Him by faith, we accept Him at His words, we trust Him to be faithful. He is not limited by time and space. He rules everywhere. He is God and He does not change. He is a loving Father, but He is also a just judge, whose eventual goal is to bring about the reign of righteousness on the earth.

The majesty of our God is beyond compare. He is great in power, glorious in holiness and fearful in praises. When we come before Him, let us bow in humble adoration and worship Him, for He is the God of gods and Governor over the whole earth.

Thought for the Day : Worship God in the beauty of holiness.
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Daily Manna: Jesus: The Wisdom Of God
Saturday, June 22, 2013*TEXT: PROVERB 8:1-11*
*"*Key Verse : “For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it” **(Proverbs 8:11).*"
“Tell men that a new lode has been found in some valley or cannon, tell them that some Black Hills country is open for digging of more gold; and all the armies cannot keep the emigrants from streaming thither from every quarter through the plains. Suffering from weariness and from hunger, and in the face of a thousand scalping dangers they will hunt for that gold. Tell men that in the mountains there are precious stones-opals, rubies, sapphires, and the like – and how they will explore and explode the hills for them! And though but one in a thousand can gain them, yet each one of the thousand will think that he is to be the favoured one”- Anonymous writer.
King Solomon was an inspired writer; yet, he was a poet and philosopher. Apostle Paul was also an inspired writer, poet and philosopher. Both of them had the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ and agreed that He is the “Wisdom of God”.
The modern man’s pursuit and passion are riches, liberty, pleasure, happiness, and knowledge. Man will give his life to attain all these, yet there is no satisfaction or fulfilment outside of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Him all things consist.
King Solomon himself spent a large chunk of his life in search of true wisdom. After wasting almost a lifetime, he declared his experiments as “vanity upon vanity”. Unfortunately, many people, including some Christians are in the rat race of searching for riches without Christ. Their slogan is, “the end justifies the means”. 
In the Western world, men have redefined liberty, pleasure and happiness contrary to the word of God. There is now liberty for a man to marry another man or his dog. Seek Jesus Christ with all your heart, and He will satisfy your desires.

*Thought for the Day : The Spirit of Christ in man is more precious than gold.**
*****Share your thoughts and what you've just learnt in the comments section below. Don't forget to SHARE*
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by shdemidemi(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2013
hisableplc:

pls expatiate...i went tru d scripture n i this is d koko of d place 1 Corinthians 13:8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away...
so wat version r u reading...? this contradicts ur last post

I will definitely expatiate on the issue of miracle on this thread by writing an article concerning it. For now I will use the story of the prodigal son to prepare your mind for that-

Give me the portion of goods that falls to me says the younger brother!!!....I want to go...I don't want YOU but I want the BLESSINGS....and the Father divided unto them his life.....the boy left home with the wealth, prestige and comfort...away from his Father into a far country...no more relationship!!!!....sounds like what we use God for......Prodigal Church....

Luke 15

The Gospel is the Power of God......Preach the Gospel!!!

The younger son plans to go back home after being shamefully subjected to feeding pigs; No one gave to him. He decided to go back home thinking he would become one of his fathers hired servant: meaning he would go and work for his Father so that he can pay back the inheritance he took thereby completing the process of restitution.

From a distance his Father saw him and ran towards him; he embraced and kissed him on the neck. Shouldn’t the Father be angry? God is not like man!

Before the boy could lay down his plan, the Father called on his servants to get the robe, the ring and sandals for his feet and a fatted calf was killed in the restoration of his son. He invited his friends and there was a feast. The Father will reach out because we have not chosen God, but God has chosen us….John 15:16.

This is GRACE displayed.

It is the Gospel of Christ. Rom 1:16,17, Eph 2:8-9

Preach this Gospel

Ok the younger son is back home, where is the older brother?

The Father divided his living between his sons. According to the Jewish custom the first Son has to get double portion: so the Father divided his estate into three parts. The older son will get two-thirds and the younger will get one-third.

The father took from the two-thirds that was left, which belonged to the older brother to restore the younger brother.

Obviously that day was the Fathers happiest day in his life. His son was dead and is alive again….He was lost and now he is found.

The elder son wasn’t at home, but was on his way back from work. He heard the music and the feasting. He decided to ask one of the servants; he was told that his brother was back, hence the feasting. He was angry; he refused to join his happy father at the feast. He thought about the fact that his portion of inheritance was being used. Mis-management of my wealth he thought. He refused to go in!

He cared more about the wealth, prestige and comfort that he never planned to share.

Romans 3:10, 23

Preach the Gospel

Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by bizmahn: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2013
hisableplc: Daily Manna: Jesus: The Wisdom Of God
Saturday, June 22, 2013*TEXT: PROVERB 8:1-11*
*"*Key Verse : “For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it” **(Proverbs 8:11).*"
“Tell men that a new lode has been found in some valley or cannon, tell them that some Black Hills country is open for digging of more gold; and all the armies cannot keep the emigrants from streaming thither from every quarter through the plains. Suffering from weariness and from hunger, and in the face of a thousand scalping dangers they will hunt for that gold. Tell men that in the mountains there are precious stones-opals, rubies, sapphires, and the like – and how they will explore and explode the hills for them! And though but one in a thousand can gain them, yet each one of the thousand will think that he is to be the favoured one”- Anonymous writer.
King Solomon was an inspired writer; yet, he was a poet and philosopher. Apostle Paul was also an inspired writer, poet and philosopher. Both of them had the revelation of our Lord Jesus Christ and agreed that He is the “Wisdom of God”.
The modern man’s pursuit and passion are riches, liberty, pleasure, happiness, and knowledge. Man will give his life to attain all these, yet there is no satisfaction or fulfilment outside of our Lord Jesus Christ. In Him all things consist.
King Solomon himself spent a large chunk of his life in search of true wisdom. After wasting almost a lifetime, he declared his experiments as “vanity upon vanity”. Unfortunately, many people, including some Christians are in the rat race of searching for riches without Christ. Their slogan is, “the end justifies the means”.
In the Western world, men have redefined liberty, pleasure and happiness contrary to the word of God. There is now liberty for a man to marry another man or his dog. Seek Jesus Christ with all your heart, and He will satisfy your desires.

*Thought for the Day : The Spirit of Christ in man is more precious than gold.**
*****Share your thoughts and what you've just learnt in the comments section below. Don't forget to SHARE*

Hi hisableplc,
Why don't you create a thread each day for your daily manner.That way I believe it'll make more sense.Thanks
Re: Are There Still Miracles????????? I Think This Puts An End To All Doubts.... by hisableplc(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
bizmahn:

Hi hisableplc,
Why don't you create a thread each day for your daily manner.That way I believe it'll make more sense.Thanks

Thank you bizmahn for that observation from i would work on it....

(1) (2) (Reply)

What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Values And Importance Of Dhul-hajj And Fasting On Arrfat / South African Pastor Gives Church Members Petrol To Drink (pic and video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.