Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? (614 Views)

Why Do Animals Die ? / Why Do Animals Die, Did They Commit Any Sin With Adam And Eve? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by kroosx: 6:56pm On Sep 30, 2013
This has been on my mind for days.. Will animals rapture? Will they be judged? And on what basics?... Will they experience paradise... Plz i need ur opinion
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 30, 2013
No!!! The 'soul' of an animal dies with its body.
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by Rossikk(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
striktlymi: No!!! The 'soul' of an animal dies with its body.

You're wrong. The souls of animals have their 'place' as well in the afterlife. Many people who pass over often meet their former pets there if desired.
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by kroosx: 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
striktlymi: No!!! The 'soul' of an animal dies with its body.
can i be more enlightened?...jst asking#
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rossikk:

You're wrong. The souls of animals have their 'place' as well in the afterlife. Many people who pass over often meet their former pets there if desired.

Nah...

I speak from the Christian perspective.
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by kroosx: 7:07pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rossikk:

how true is dis sir
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2013
kroosx:
can i be more enlightened?...jst asking#

It's quite simple really...only humans are subject to God's judgment based on how we lived our lives here on Earth.
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2013
Rossikk:

lol. are u being sarcastic?
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by macof(m): 10:19pm On Sep 30, 2013
Animals have souls, and just like humans. Everything with consciousness is liable for judgement. And they also reincarnate.
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by MrTroll(m): 12:58am On Oct 01, 2013
striktlymi:

It's quite simple really...only humans are subject to God's judgment based on how we lived their lives here on Earth.
oh yes! Because we're oh so special that this whole universe was custom made specially for us.

@OP, i think the good animals will join us in heaven while the bad ones e.g the dog who ate my Cats food will go to hell!!!angry
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by kroosx: 7:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Troll: oh yes! Because we're oh so special that this whole universe was custom made specially for us.

@OP, i think the good animals will join us in heaven while the bad ones e.g the dog who ate my Cats food will go to hell!!!angry
lol..aren't there supose 2 b good dogs?
Re: When Animals Die...do Dey Go To Heaven? by macof(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2013
Mr Troll: oh yes! Because we're oh so special that this whole universe was custom made specially for us.

lol grin

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Assistance On D Link 2 Download Yoruba Bible / Is God An Alien? / Pope Francis Suspends Extravagant Bishop After Spending £26 MILLION:::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.