Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,082 members, 7,863,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

A Prayer For Our Dear Country Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Prayer For Our Dear Country Nigeria (552 Views)

Happy Birthday Our Dear Country(nigeria) / Happy Birthday Our Dear Country(nigeria) / May God Not Allow This Happen To Our Dear Country Nigeria …………………………………… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prayer For Our Dear Country Nigeria by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2013
Today is Nigeria's 53rd Independence Day...

Doesn't Matter If U a pagan9ja..
Christian
Muslim

Let's Just say A prayer 4 Nigeria...

Whatever u want God to do...

Let's just ask..pray and believe..

We are 1 Nigeria after all..
Amen...
Re: A Prayer For Our Dear Country Nigeria by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
Sweet Lord Jesus i thank U 4 this beautiful Night...

As we crossover into tomorrow...
'cause this evening to be remembered Lord by all who av come here to say A prayer For themselves and Our blessed Nation...
Thankyou Lord
Amen..
Re: A Prayer For Our Dear Country Nigeria by AbuMikey(m): 9:04pm On Sep 30, 2013
One Nigeria.
Re: A Prayer For Our Dear Country Nigeria by s3nn2x(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2013
Lord Jesus,

I know we have taken you for granted. We failed to utilise the resources you have given us to make the country a better place.

There is a saying that the Problem of Nigeria is leadership , Lord, please give us good leaders that would want to serve the country and not their pockets.

Lord, I know that you created us to serve you, but, it seems we have taken religion to a different dimension. Instead of religion uniting us as a country, the same religion is pulling us apart.

Help us to know that we are Nigerians first and foremost before any mundane interest.

Lord, why can't we be like the Americans? They are so proud of their country and it shows in their music videos and movies?

Help us Lord, to love one another and live in Unity.

Lord, when will religion, ethnicity and tribal bigotry stop being a factor in Nigeria's political landscape?

Lord, when are we going to get it right?

We have the population, land and resources, but it seems we are still yet to know the reason we are a country.

Lord, Please don't let Nigeria disintegrate. What happens to my relatives that married from other tribes or my friends?

Help us to realise that the solution to Nigeria problem is not by disintegration but getting our acts together.

Lord, I have a lot of things to ask of you, but I will let it slide, but before I go, I need You to take control over the entity called Nigeria and lead us in the right path., it seems the writer of the second stanza of Nigeria's National Anthem foresaw the future and it apt describes my prayer for Nigeria.

O God of Creation,
Direct or noble cause,
Guide thou our leaders right,
Help our youth, the truth to know,
In Love and Honesty to grow,
And live in just and truth,
Great lofty heights attain,
To build a nation where peace and Justice shall reign

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Independence Day Celebration By Onyemuwa Gos / Signature: Nairaland Trend Or Ignorance? / Show Of Shame As Nff Officials Throw Punches In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.