Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:54 PM

2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins (629 Views)

Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / ‘Pregnant’ 2-year-old Boy Has Parasitic Twin Removed From His Stomach / 53-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 20 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by topclubv: 7:12am On Oct 01, 2013
A two-year-old boy from Hauxi, has undergone an operation to give "birth" after the doctor said he was 'pregnant.'
Xiao Feng was taken to the hospital by his parent after his stomach have become so distended that he had begun to suffer breathing difficulties.
Once admitted, the doctor took an X-ray and MRI scan to know that Feng was carrying the undeveloped foteus of his own twin inside his stomach and was rushed immediately for surgery.
The removed foteus measured 20cm in width and had a fully formed spine and limbs including fingers and toes.
The parasitic twin would have developed into a boy and had grown so large that almost 2/3rds of his affected twin was taken up.
http://naijalatestmovies..com/2013/09/2-year-old-boy-gives-birth-to-his.html
Re: 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by JameyMaxwell(m): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2013
I neva hear diz kind of tin b4
THE END IS NEAR
Re: 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by pendusky(m): 7:42am On Oct 01, 2013
THIS IS SERIOUS!!!
Re: 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by demelza: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2013
I prophesy, in this mber months, God shall save us from both internal and external parasites everywhere.God shall take away ever disease associated with China.
To claim this blessing, forward a seed to the a/c below;
First bank
Daddy Win Souls For God Ministries.
Jesus is Lord!
Re: 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by JameyMaxwell(m): 8:02am On Oct 01, 2013
demelza: I prophesy, in this mber months, God shall save us from both internal and external parasites everywhere.God shall take away ever disease associated with China.
To claim this blessing, forward a seed to the a/c below;
First bank
Daddy Win Souls For God Ministries.
Jesus is Lord!
Which one bii diz one?
Na TITHE habi na OFFERING?
Re: 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by demelza: 8:10am On Oct 01, 2013
Jamey Maxwell:
Which one bii diz one?
Na TITHE habi na OFFERING?
This is independence day so I gentle. My ministry already has bad mouth insurance, drop something or.... angry
Re: 2 Year-old Boy Gives Birth To His Parasitic Twins by Atakitisam(m): 8:35am On Oct 01, 2013
Wonders shall never ends oooooo

(1) (Reply)

Isaac Brown, The Five-year- Old Boy Who Feels No Pain / Amino Acids / BBA - Be B R E A S T Aware. Get an EARLY DETECTION KIT TODAY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.