Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm (1811 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt / Got A Job With Zenith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2008
Any news yet about the interview with the Zenith GM held on 25th June 2008. I guessthat was our last interview. Pls lets know if they ve started calling.
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by stephanay(m): 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
i missed d interview and they said they'll call me for anoda one, i hope ive not lost the opportunity undecided
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by ceysaga: 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
Stephany, how could you miss such an opportunity. What could have benn more important to you than a job at Zenith? I fear 4 your sake if them go call you back. embarassed
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2008
STEPH. dont worry, u wl be scheduled for anther one. I almost missed myn 2 4 NIM Induction. Pray abt it and u wl be contacted.
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by bosebabs(f): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2008
HI ALL,CONGRATS IN ADVANCE TO U GUYS THAT DID THEIR FINAL INTERVIEW WITH THE G.M,PLS HOW LONG DID IT TAKE U GUYS BEFORE U WERE CALLED AFTER U WROTE THEIR TEST COS I WROTE ZENITH TEST ON THE 21ST OF MAY AND I'VE NOT BIN CONTACTED SINCE THEN AND I CALLED THEIR HR NO BUT WAS TOLD THE RESULT IS NOT READY
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 4:51pm On Jun 27, 2008
i did myn on april 8th and i was called 2months & 15 days after. Relax. am sure u wl be called if u pass the test
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by nzucha(f): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2008
is any body among those interviewed for the first time on 14th & 15th april, cos i am one and i ve not been called back since then.
i am some hw worried.
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by muyiwaprin: 4:30pm On Jun 28, 2008
hi room,i wrote their test on april 28th at ikoyi and not heard anthing since then although i called them after about 4weeks and even yesterday and the lady told me i passed the test,i was now told to relax that ill be called on when there is an interview,its already 2months my ppl,im loosing it,could she have lied to me that i passed the test?its the third time im calling them,plsjoues help me out,
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2008
has any one heard frm Zenith after d interview with the GM? I called someone in HR and was told to hold on. Please let us know if they ve started calling.
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2008
pls dont hide this vital info from the house if you have been called. Thanks
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2008
I called the HR this morning and Was told to call back at 5pm which I did. Someone else picked the call and said " sweet heart, they will call you if you are successful". please help. I just want to know if anyone has been called after the interview with the GM, last week Wednesday.
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2008
the silence is tiring indeed. BUT GOD DEY
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by afrika(f): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2008
My brother, its either they have forgotten you or torn your cv. sorry about that. but i have a friend that wrote the last four months apptitude test, interview and other things. he was left out cos of date of birth.

imagine that, it could be that ur state of origin was benin republic instead of benin city
Re: Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm by yemai: 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ afrika
i must say u re not encouraging at all. Anyway, i dont ve any of the issue you listed. I just want 2 know if any1 has been called since the 25/06/08 interview with the GM

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy In Ikorodu / The Bible Society Of Nigeria VACANCIES / Ows Hr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.