Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt (4878 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / First Bank At Last / Any News About Our Interview With Zenith Bank Gm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by gnwaolie(m): 10:26am On Jun 13, 2007
Thanks To All Members

Hi everybody,I just want to thank all members 4 their support and assistance during my job search.Though i was never a serious member of the house yet i got some inspiration 4m u guys.I am now with Zenith Bank PH.thanks once again and 4 those that are still searching ,please don't give up.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Waleade2(m): 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2007
Congrats i wish u all d best in your new employment.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Oking1(m): 6:24pm On Jun 13, 2007
welcome to the family.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Soundmind(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2007
Congrats,
Work as if the bank depend on u for success.
Take good care of yourself and the family.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by EJaja(m): 12:57am On Jun 14, 2007
congrats man
As O King said work as if the compamy depends on you, have a gaol of making it to the top and work towards it, thats just the only way to ne successsful
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by GNature(m): 1:05am On Jun 14, 2007
Congrats and be glad you are not white *mend wouldn't target you for kidnapping*
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by caustic(f): 1:51am On Jun 14, 2007
GNature:

Congrats and be glad you are not white *mend wouldn't target you for kidnapping*

What has a slap got to do with a BLEEDING KNEE angry ?

@Poster
Congrats jare kiss
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by buyaka(m): 2:40am On Jun 14, 2007
Congrat
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by ojuvester: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2007
Congratulation jare.Wish you the best in your new job.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by benit(f): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2007
Welcome to the Garden City
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by 9ja4eva: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2007
Congratulation

No chop all PH fishes finish oh
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Everbright(f): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2007
Congratulations dude!!
Zenith is it
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by tommyx: 12:06pm On Jun 14, 2007
Our God is awesome, i share in your joy. i hope He will do mine some day. CONGRACTULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tommy
Frm: P-Town.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by every(m): 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2007
CONGRATS!

I WISH U GOD'S FAVOUR IN UR NEW JOB.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by kuwena(m): 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2007
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S , ore mi, ore wa cheesy
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by cyl(f): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2007
congratulations,
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by medal: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2007
this is from medal,congrat ooooooo
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by tasiana(m): 10:11am On Jun 15, 2007
Congrats
Gods speed! smiley
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by babarash(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2007
3 Gbosa 4 u. gbosa gbosa gbosaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, congrats in a million time.
so happy 4 u
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Dibia(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2007
For those that went for the Zenith bank interview in Enugu, Please, has any body received any call from Zenith Bank. If no when is it likely that they will call. And please, I forgot to collect some phone numbers of the people that came for that interview, could any of you be so kind to give me their phone numbers so i can be calling you guys once in a while.
Thanks. God be with us.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by satoye: 12:10pm On Jun 15, 2007
[b] Congratulations!
Friend. Welcome to Port Harcourt, -The Garden City of Nigeria.
Work Hard ----The Sky is your Limit Here.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by princeosky: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
That's the spirit MAN. congratooooooooo but don't 4get house and those not in your shoe yet. once again CONGRATS.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by bobbyan(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2007
Congrat my guy God has don it for you so be thankfull to him and dont 4get others wt info.
you are to Garden city enjoy ur money.
[size=8pt][/size][color=#550000][/color]
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by elronb: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2007
Congratulations!
May you continue to recieve favours from God. smiley
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by trendy(f): 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
*congrats*
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by rowlandwhy: 6:22pm On Jun 15, 2007
Go to church, testify and do thanksgiving to God
Another thing, PAY YOUR TITHE

cOnGrAtUlAtIoNs
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by NiteAngel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 15, 2007
Funny Caustic, I'm sure the comment you responded to has to do with recent kidnappings of Whites in PH.

Poster, congrats. Pay your tithe, be diligent and never become too sentimental to go for a better job. Don't be stagnant; your employment may be based on sentimentalism but your employers won't become sentimental enough to keep you when a better person is waiting in line; be productive. When you start thinking of moving the funds you see into your account then it's time to run.

Achieve.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by desertboom(m): 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2007
@ poster

You are officially welcome to Naira land this is just the begining of ur progress, once more you're welcome to Portharcourt.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by westlaws: 2:49pm On Jun 17, 2007
Congratulations brother,

U are officially welcome to P-Town.

Bravo!
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by crito(m): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2007
congrats.
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by Princesege(m): 11:56pm On Jun 18, 2007
CONGRATS OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Now With Zenith Bank At Port Harcourt by meta4(m): 2:39am On Jun 19, 2007
CONGRATS TO YOU, WELCOME TO THE CLUB.
AS YOU WORK IN ZENITH, LET THE THE ZENITH BE YOUR PORTION IN LIFE.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter Of Attestation For The Air Force Direct Short Service Commission / Post Abuja Freelance/volunteering/part-time Jobs *here* / Oasis Consult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.