Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Jim Iyke Deliverance- Publicity Stunt Or Real - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jim Iyke Deliverance- Publicity Stunt Or Real (684 Views)

Jim Iyke Says Latest About His Marriage With Nadia Buari / Jim Iyke Debunks Wedding Rumours;nadia Deletes All His Pictures From Her Twitter / EXPOSED: Jim Iyke's 11 Years Old Secret Son Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Deliverance- Publicity Stunt Or Real by fijiano202(m): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2013
Goodmorning Nairalanders and Happy new month.Firstly am not here to undermind anybody but just trying to understand the logic behind jim iyke deliverance video and tweets been uploaded online,Secondly i believe a deliverance session is between you and God and trying to either deliver urself from something u believe is an hinderance or trying to renovate ur spiritual life or perception of been a better person,i believe all this encounters are meant to be personal and not a video shot u upload online.Am a christain and i have never seen anyone or heard of anyone brocasting his deliverance session.The reason why am doubting the authenticity of the story is thru this publicity act is easy to get favors from the public and also the entertainment industry because every individual that goes thru this Sessions are believed to be trying to change their life around. We grew up with an idea that anyone that has gone thru a deliverance process is automatically a Good and better person,Now what do You think?
Re: Jim Iyke Deliverance- Publicity Stunt Or Real by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 01, 2013
Reservations

(1) (Reply)

Faco / 85th Academy Honours: The Nominees List / It's Today Peeps, Do Not Miss It. Be There Today!! As Peeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.