Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nokia Surprises With Varieties Of Products To Be Launched This Month - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Surprises With Varieties Of Products To Be Launched This Month (496 Views)

6 Tech Things Coming This Month To Garnish Up Your November! / Mtn Surprises This Woman With 15 Million This Morning / Wiko Phones Launched In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Surprises With Varieties Of Products To Be Launched This Month by bongolistik(m): 9:45am On Oct 01, 2013
Nokia is trying their best possible means in gaining back their lost glory by gearing up later this month to what seems is going to be massive release of products, ranging from Nokia tablet to Lumia phalbet to Asha 502 and some other products that have been leaked recently. I wish them well in their innovation reinvent coming up this month.
http://highteknology..com/2013/10/nokia-on-rampage-set-to-release.html

(1) (Reply)

Rooting My Tecno P3 Has Made Me Frustrated / Pls I Need Urgent Help / PLS STATE UR OPINION ON ANY OF THESE PHONES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.