Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle (14283 Views)

A Message To Nigerians As We Celeberate Our 53rd Indepence Day. / National Association Of Unemployed Graduate 53RD INDEPENDENCE Message by The N.C / Is Nigeria's 53rd Independence Worth Celebrating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by 3ace(m): 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
Donnest4u: Like dis Post if u think dat dis Post Is Useless!
Your post or OP's?

1 Like

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
marleygab: its same in google.com

No it's not. If you're in Nigeria, google.com redirects to google.com.ng unless you force it to google.com using the /ngr command or something. I don forget.
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2013
JimloveTM: Nigeria is 53, google tells the world. Enjoy browsing google today.

Ugly as fucck

1 Like

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
It's a lie...I even typed 'www.google.com.ng' na fuckinggg the same!
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Regiblinkz(m): 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
good to know
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by 3ace(m): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2013
Garri_Activist: It's a lie...I even typed 'www.google.com.ng' na fuckinggg the same!
Maybe OP Photoshop am.

1 Like

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by chimex38: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2013
Garri_Activist: Yes we must! Why not!
i luv this garri dude!

1 Like

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by bropeee(m): 4:01pm On Oct 01, 2013
chimeluiz: Buh why do we hv a lot of illiterates on NL..."How does this affect the price of garri" "Make them give us free internet"... And some ppl wld say GEJ is d problem wif dis country. Nwannem d problem strts with you

N how does this ur comment affect the price of pepper in the market
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by chimex38: 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
frodobee: If every Independent cpuntry in the world is celebrated every day, google will have a new intrface every new day and still not enough. Mind you not all countries house google servers.
Meanwhile, if you support Arsenal2-Napoli0, show love.
Hate
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by chimex38: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2013
Donnest4u: Like dis Post if u think dat dis Post Is Useless!
Like dis post if u tink hes useless in this 'post'!
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
chimex38:
i luv this garri dude!
kiss

1 bag for you. Meet me at garri factory ijebu to claim ur prizewink

1 Like

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by chimex38: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
bropeee:

N how does this ur comment affect the price of pepper in the market
seconded!
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by orgasticdance: 4:20pm On Oct 01, 2013
a 19 year old google intern from Nepal could have designed this doodle on one arm while fapping off to justin bieber's hair with his other arm
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by chimex38: 4:31pm On Oct 01, 2013
orgasticdance: a 19 year old google intern from Nepal could have designed this doodle on one arm while fapping off to justin bieber's hair with his other arm

the teacher dat taut me English said i shld tell u dat he does nt understnd wat u wrote & relationship with topic.
ITS NOT ME O!
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by emmabest2000(m): 4:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
We don hear grin
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by lifestyle1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
This is what's on www.google.com

Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by lifestyle1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
angry
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 01, 2013
Garri_Activist: It's a lie...I even typed 'www.google.com.ng' na fuckinggg the same!

You are the liar. I typed google.com.ng and got exactly what the OP posted. Stop using aba made internet connections. tongue
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Capableben(m): 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
sureteeboy: The tin sef no show for mobile phone.
who told you go change ur outdated fon dude..... lols
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 01, 2013
life_style: This is what's on www.google.com

google.com is not the same as google.com.ng
Are we all just being lazy or has the government shut down made everybody an olodo all of a sudden
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by kayClt(f): 4:45pm On Oct 01, 2013
kobonaire: Is this a joke??
does it look like one
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by chimex38: 4:48pm On Oct 01, 2013
Garri_Activist: kiss

1 bag for you. Meet me at garri factory ijebu to claim ur prizewink

Okada speed up nw.......i get 1bag of garri for ijebu garri factory wey dey wait 4 me........ Ọsịsọ Ọsisọ
grin
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by kayClt(f): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
A-town:

You are the liar. I typed google.com.ng and got exactly what the OP posted. Stop using aba made internet connections. tongue
take it easy grin grin
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by UjSizzle(f): 4:49pm On Oct 01, 2013
cool, google has a doodle for everything cool
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by Gbemilove2004: 5:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
That's a good one
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by babybuzx(f): 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2013
Dis is bintiful! Yes indeed a nice way of paying Nigerians for their non stop surfin of google
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by awenaibangbee: 6:19pm On Oct 01, 2013
chimeluiz: Buh why do we hv a lot of illiterates on NL..."How does this affect the price of garri" "Make them give us free internet"... And some ppl wld say GEJ is d problem wif dis country. Nwannem d problem strts with you
where they expecting Google to put up the traditional 'green-white-green'? Whether they honor and celebrate our special day or not, Nigerians will still visit their site, so why don't we take this for what it is and stop making these king of off-color statements. Is it Google that should change the price of garri? You self...
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by write2obi(m): 6:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Garri_Activist: Yes we must! Why not!
In other news, Garri is now #40 per cup in my area, add grandnut #20, suger #10 peak sachet #30. Total #100. Man must warck.
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by smudge2079(m): 6:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
@ moderator y did u hide my post. u ar insane
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by francababy(f): 6:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
life_style: www.Google.com.ng serves Nigerians so not a big deal undecided

I would have love to see it on www.google.com undecided

You poster(life_style) and all you who liked this post are dumb. when you go to google.com.ng, look to the bottom right and click Go to Google.com. When you get there, you will see that www.google.com still celebrate Nigeria
Re: Google.ng Celebrates Nigeria's 53rd Independence With A Doodle by lifestyle1(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
francababy:

You poster(life_style) and all you who liked this post are dumb. when you go to google.com.ng, look to the bottom right and click Go to Google.com. When you get there, you will see that www.google.com still celebrate Nigeria

Who be this one ? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Is 7 Years Old Today! / 6 Important Mindsets You Need To Succeed / Posting Will Be Disabled For A Few Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.