Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,941 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features (20585 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2013
EFF AS5 COMPANY
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by dridowu: 3:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tecno phone must reach frontage sha.....................dos tecno must be paying seun cos d rate d tin dy take jump go frontsit no b small
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Onyenna(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
.... And the beat goes on......
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Onyenna(m): 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tecno again.... And the beat goes on......
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by albacete(m): 3:17pm On Oct 01, 2013
did u say 5"? dat is definitely more than 5".
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Anyi3(m): 3:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
how does a 5 inch device get to bear the name tab
I'm no tecno hater but these guys are becoming a joke...they need some restructuring.
You've made a name in the Nigerian market now start doing better things...
Enough said..
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Valon4ego(m): 3:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
it's quite funny how the majority of persons that open this thread just skim through the whole stuff looking for faults,and when they don't they report to making dumb statements like what's it with team and 1gig RAM . if you don't like tecno phones, then you should just go and buy the Samsungs and the iPhones out there and shut the trash up!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Jglad(f): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2013
Zet72: tongue Smh for techo& they users
Bros! Me,i smh 4 u cos u aint part of us..
N u dnt nid 2 tel us dat u aint poor, if u can get me an Iphone witout checkin ur bank a/c twice den i wil believe u*no offence*

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by delikay4luv: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2013
Vic-jay:
Dey swear for tecno with 1GB RAM?
haterz will always look for an excuse. smh for u
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by ManTiger(m): 3:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
Honestly speaking, Tecno is trying, I'm no tablet pc user but i might consider buying one of tecno once the battery capacity is OK and supports my basic needs like skype et al. Afterall tecno never start to dey explode.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Encee1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
ManTiger: Honestly speaking, Tecno is trying, I'm no tablet pc user but i might consider buying one of tecno once the battery capacity is OK and supports my basic needs like skype et al. Afterall tecno never start to dey explode.
ure on point jare wink

1 Like

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by born2boink(m): 3:39pm On Oct 01, 2013
This should not be more naira #12,000. Chinko na chinko even if he was born in kenya

1 Like

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by ewizard1: 3:46pm On Oct 01, 2013
Ok! I think the reason why Tecno would not UP some devices' hardware is because they've known it would be to heavy for the device to cope with. Them wey know the kind cpu dem dey use, come go add 2gb ram. The phone go just Hot come Blast!
Una go still come here come post "Boko Haram teamup with Tecno on new TecnoBomb Devices" grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by 3ace(m): 4:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
ceospecial :
ASUU Strike No go lemme buy that thing!
O boy, e don tey wey I don see dis pin last o. Those days wey my mama dey use napkin as pampers for us. Things don dey less disgusting now with pampers although some still use napkins.
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by 3ace(m): 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2013
born2fuck: This should not be more naira #12,000. Chinko na chinko even if he was born in kenya
Kuku go collect ya own for slot make u no pay at all. Ota aje!
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by ITbomb(m): 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2013
I doubt this spec.
No links
Tecno says N93 is bigger n bolder , if taken literally the coming down from screen size of 8" to 5 is not what we expected .
Also I expected a higher Android version n better battery life .
Till I see from Tecno , I'm not believing this post here .
Why is nl Frontpage full of questionable information these days
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by AdeniyiA(m): 4:30pm On Oct 01, 2013
CallmePROF: I'm gradually falling in-love with TECHNO

PROF! kiss

1 Like

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by HarryPotter1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 01, 2013
This Tecno phones are really entering M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ eyes ooo,like am gonna get one self
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by albacete(m): 4:47pm On Oct 01, 2013
Why is d 5" rather too big, like a tablet. even much bigger than note 3 with 5.7"?
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by albacete(m): 4:50pm On Oct 01, 2013
Tecno, everywia u go. grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by TheTega(m): 4:52pm On Oct 01, 2013
No source yet.
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Donvic4u(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2013
CallmePROF: I'm gradually falling in-love with TECHNO

dats the idea
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 01, 2013
5inch screen a tab?
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by Osyxcel(m): 5:06pm On Oct 01, 2013
ITbomb: I doubt this spec.
No links
Tecno says N93 is bigger n bolder , if taken literally the coming down from screen size of 8" to 5 is not what we expected .
Also I expected a higher Android version n better battery life .
Till I see from Tecno , I'm not believing this post here .
Why is nl Frontpage full of questionable information these days

Exactly!
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by wman(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2013
Patiently waiting for Tecno Tab N93 vs Apple Ipad 4(Some Nairalanders are mad!!!).

BTW Its a cool tab so long as they don't make it expensive.
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by hustla(m): 5:23pm On Oct 01, 2013
ewizard1: Ok! I think the reason why Tecno would not UP some devices' hardware is because they've known it would be to heavy for the device to cope with. Them wey know the kind cpu dem dey use, come go add 2gb ram. The phone go just Hot come Blast!
Una go still come here come post "Boko Haram teamup with Tecno on new TecnoBomb Devices" grin grin grin

Mumu
If them put 2Gig ram now for them new device. You go find another thing talk
undecided
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by hustla(m): 5:25pm On Oct 01, 2013
No source
Na lie jor
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by ovalrose(f): 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2013
Please,how much is it,and can one get it in Alaba mkt? Computer village too far for me.
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by bluebrightener(m): 6:03pm On Oct 01, 2013
physise: N wats d diff btw n93 n n9
n84

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by BYSilver(m): 6:28pm On Oct 01, 2013
Source has been added.
Re: Tecno Tab N93 Specification And Features by chunbarca(m): 6:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
dats 31200 only hope u'll among d 1st to acquire it ds month...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Signs You’re Probably Addicted To Your Smartphone (no 5 Will Amaze You) / Meta Services - Facebook, Instagram & Whatsapp Are Down In The United States / My Open Letter To Tecno Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.