Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} (81216 Views)

Infinix Big 6 Specification And Pictures / GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
TECNO H7 - Device Specifications
This smartphone will be your best choice for your smart life with its simple and stylish design and advanced hardware. H7 is to bring so much convenience for your smart life that will be definitely beyond your expectation.
Key Features
Android 4.2, Jelly Bean,3.75G Network,Thin and Delicate Look,8.0MP Rear-facing BSI Camera, 2.0MP Front-facing BSI Camera,1.3 GHz Quad-core Processor,OTG,Goolge Play,4GB ROM +1GB RAM,Facebook,Opera Mini,Gmail,WIFI,Goolge Maps,Twitter,Carlcare Service,Flash Share,AF Market,Palmchat,Dual SIM Dual Standby
Platform
Operating system : Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Network : GSM/WCDMA
Band : GSM900/DCS1800/W2100
Basic Parameter
CPU frequency : 1.3GHz Quad core
CPU model : MT6582
GPU model : Embedded
Battery
Capacity : 2020mAh
Talk time : 6.5H
Standby time : 200H
Data
GPRS : Yes
EDGE : Yes
3G : Yes
3.75G : Yes
Size
Dimension : 143.5*72.7*8.75mm
Memory
ROM : 4GB
RAM : 1GB
MicroSD : Expandable SDcard up to 32GB
Camera
Front-facing camera : 2.0MP BSI
Rear-facing camera : 8.0MP BSI
Flash Light : Yes
Video recording : Yes
Video calling : Yes
Image size : Front-facing 1600*1200
Rear-facing 2448*3264
Display
Size : 5.O''
Material : TFT
Type : QHD
Resolution : 540*960 (IPS)
Sensor
G-sensor : Yes
Light sensor : Yes
Proximity sensor : Yes
Common Tools
Torch : Yes
Calculator : Yes
World clock : Yes
Alarm : Yes
Memo : Yes
Calendar : Yes
Multimedia
Audio format : MWAV/MP3/MIDI/APE/MP2/AMR/FLAC/Oggvorbis
Ringtone format : MIdI/MP3
Video format : AVI/3GP/MP4/MKV/WEBM
Image format : BMP/JPG/GIF/PNG
SNS/IM : Palmchat/Facebook
Entertainment
Flash : -
JAVA : -
FM radio : Yes
Voice recording : Yes
E-book reader : Yes
Built-in games : Gameloft
Connectivity
GPS navigation : Yes
WIFI(WLAN) : Yes
Bluetooth : Yes BT3.0
USB port : Yes Micro 5 pin
Earphone : Yes 3.5mm
Program Files
Facebook
Opera mini
Carlcare
Flash share
Play Store
Gmail
Youtube
Palmchat
AF Market
GO keyboard
Maps
Gameloft
WhatsApp.PRICE=29000@SLOT NG...

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 2:42pm On Jul 02, 2014
IF U KNW U AV BOUGHT D PHONE,CUM IN AND LET EVERYBDY GIVE IDEAS ON HOW TO TWEAK D PHNE.GOD BLESS.#TEAM TECNO
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 12:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
The former thread was deleted. I've bought the phone since may, cool and nice. I only need its recovery image to backup my rom, already rooted with framaroot
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Nelson11: 1:02pm On Jul 13, 2014
got mine recently, d device is top notch i must admit
it cums wit a 5200mah power bank so no ba3 wahala
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by parrotibaba(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2014
na only black d phone get ni ?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by diarisgod(m): 6:11pm On Jul 13, 2014
the phone is cool... i got mine on Thursday but na browsing wahala remain for me now.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by cydophobia(m): 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2014
[Bro
Pls can you give me the procedure on how to root H7 with framaroot?
Thanks...
quote author=Bigdocemo]The former thread was deleted. I've bought the phone since may, cool and nice. I only need its recovery image to backup my rom, already rooted with framaroot[/quote]
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Bigdocemo(m): 9:40am On Jul 14, 2014
cydophobia: [Bro
Pls can you give me the procedure on how to root H7 with framaroot?
Thanks...
quote author=Bigdocemo]The former thread was deleted. I've bought the phone since may, cool and nice. I only need its recovery image to backup my rom, already rooted with framaroot
download framaroot v1.9 open and click install super su then press the barahir. reboot your phone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Agadajoe: 11:07pm On Jul 14, 2014
diarisgod: the phone is cool... i got mine on Thursday but na browsing wahala remain for me now.

pls help us wit review, especially on d strenght of d battery & quality of d camera. Thanks
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by prince4pro(m): 8:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
y no much reviw on this phone nd am thinking of getting 1
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Dakid9(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
Bigdocemo: download framaroot v1.9 open and click install super su then press the barahir. reboot your phone
PLS GVE US SME REVIEWS:BATT,UI,PERFORMANCE,DESIGN,GAMIN ETC.AND SCREEN SHOTS MAN
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Xcrews: 10:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Now where's that babe that says you are broke??

Does she know the X-crew makes all things easy for those who are patroitic to them??

Now this is another one to keep you talking to that girl 247. Yes, I mean you can now CALL for FREE 247 on Etisalat. Anytime and anywhere to all Nigerian Networks.

Please doubt is allowed but the best will can convince you with is by putting a call through to you. So drop your number you want us to call you with. We may run out of talks but if you won't run out of listening then lets do this!!

All thanks to the X-crew teams ( Lagos )

please we also have a group on whatsapp...add and request your join @ 08164490691
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by saucyduchess: 10:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
wats d difference btw h7 nd m7?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by tolors: 11:59pm On Jul 17, 2014
[color=#000099][/color]

abeg link to recovery img for dis fone
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by 88natzy(m): 6:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Pls how much is the phone. Think I need the phone®
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Qunlexus4u(m): 12:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
tolors: [color=#000099][/color]

abeg link to recovery img for dis fone
Smile
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by hardedeji1(m): 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
abeg someone Sud pliz upload his boot img, got ma h7 bricked for weeks now. I tot I had a complete nandroid backup not until I tried restoring. sad Guys, help abeg. I can give an incentive to whoever helps. wink
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Hiroshize(m): 1:33pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardedeji1: abeg someone Sud pliz upload his boot img, got ma h7 bricked for weeks now. I tot I had a complete nandroid backup not until I tried restoring. sad Guys, help abeg. I can give an incentive to whoever helps. wink

Guy how you take brick am shocked shocked , i also use a H7

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
88natzy: Pls how much is the phone. Think I need the phone®
I just got this phone. Its really a cool phone. I got mine for N29,500 at SLOT in Akure.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by tecno4life(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
saucyduchess: wats d difference btw h7 nd m7?
quad core processor you dummy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by tecno4life(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
quad core processor vs dual core you dummy
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
I think they have similar specifications except for in few places. H7 operates a quad core while M7 has a dual core.

Also, the Secondary Camera in H7 is 2.0MP while M7 has 1.3MP.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Davo93(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
hardedeji1: abeg someone Sud pliz upload his boot img, got ma h7 bricked for weeks now. I tot I had a complete nandroid backup not until I tried restoring. sad Guys, help abeg. I can give an incentive to whoever helps. wink
How i wish i could help you!? but i don't really understand the request and how to go about it.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by jakiedudu(m): 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
Bigdocemo: download framaroot v1.9 open and click install super su then press the barahir. reboot your phone
Which of the specific versions, cos there's version 1.9.2 etc...?
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by Agadajoe: 9:59pm On Jul 18, 2014
h7 support OTG, come wit smart cover & 5200 mah power bank which is a big plus over m7, and u cant compare d quad core wit dual core processor.
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by 88natzy(m): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2014
Davo93: I just got this phone. Its really a cool phone. I got mine for N29,500 at SLOT in Akure.
wow....on point man. Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by saucyduchess: 2:14am On Jul 19, 2014
Agadajoe: h7 support OTG, come wit smart cover & 5200 mah power bank which is a big plus over m7, and u cant compare d quad core wit dual core processor.
cool,m7 support otg too! and only one sim is 3g enabled
Re: Tecno H7 Discussion Thread{price,specification And More} by saucyduchess: 2:15am On Jul 19, 2014
tecno4life:
quad core processor vs dual core you dummy
smh,u ddnt have to insult me u knw!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

download 2go on your HTC windows phone, and run any java files on it.... / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / Codes For Listening To Phone Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.